Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #5855
View in linear mode

Subject: "project daily driver-finally track results! Boosted stock A/T!" Previous topic | Next topic
quicksilver99Oct-05-08 12:11 PM
Member since May 02nd 2006
152 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5855, "project daily driver-finally track results! Boosted stock A/T!"

Ok, so earlier this year I picked up a 98 GS. An exact twin to my 99, literally... only its an auto tranny. Mid summer I decided to throw on my old turbo setup and run it at 8Lbs. I don't truly use this car as a DD but the entire purpose was to find what it could do and do it reliably.

I have about 35 time slips to sort through and about as many dyno sheets, so I can decide what to scan in yet to post. But I'll start with saying that this car put 107 HP and 105 TQ when I bought it, and ran a 18.1 1/4 mile E.T. Friday afternoon I did 3 pulls on the dyno to verify power- 225.9 HP, 202.3 TQ at the wheels- and friday night it ran a 14.3 E.T at 97 mph.

I'm going to spend the next couple of nights scanning things in and sorting things out so there will be more to follow. I know there's alot of dissagrement as to what does and doesn't work with the auto-tranny (torque mod, brake torquing, ect.) So as i get things up, I'll show what did and didn't work for me.

Creative thinking? Ingenuity? Hell, It's just an obsession!

99 Eclipse GS turbo: MSpowered, everything custom built, 223.8 HP-199.8 TQ @8psi through auto-tranny. The first time around...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

project daily driver-finally track results! Boosted stock A/T! [View all] , quicksilver99, Oct-05-08 12:11 PM
  RE: project daily driver-finally track results! Boosted stock A/T!, Moderatorteklein, Oct-05-08 04:14 PM, #1
RE: project daily driver-finally track results! Boosted stock A/T!, 420agreenvilleSC, Oct-05-08 06:59 PM, #2
RE: project daily driver-finally track results! Boosted stock A/T!, Moderatorbullettdsm, Oct-05-08 11:09 PM, #3
RE: project daily driver-finally track results! Boosted stock A/T!, BoostedEclipse, Oct-06-08 12:34 PM, #4
      RE: project daily driver-finally track results! Boosted stock A/T!, quicksilver99, Oct-20-08 01:22 PM, #5
           RE: project daily driver-finally track results! Boosted stock A/T!, DSM-ZERO, Jul-02-09 11:16 PM, #6

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #5855 Previous topic | Next topic