Go back to previous topic
Forum nameReal Racing
Topic subjectproject daily driver-finally track results! Boosted stock A/T!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=5855&mesg_id=5855
5855, project daily driver-finally track results! Boosted stock A/T!
Posted by quicksilver99, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Ok, so earlier this year I picked up a 98 GS. An exact twin to my 99, literally... only its an auto tranny. Mid summer I decided to throw on my old turbo setup and run it at 8Lbs. I don't truly use this car as a DD but the entire purpose was to find what it could do and do it reliably.

I have about 35 time slips to sort through and about as many dyno sheets, so I can decide what to scan in yet to post. But I'll start with saying that this car put 107 HP and 105 TQ when I bought it, and ran a 18.1 1/4 mile E.T. Friday afternoon I did 3 pulls on the dyno to verify power- 225.9 HP, 202.3 TQ at the wheels- and friday night it ran a 14.3 E.T at 97 mph.

I'm going to spend the next couple of nights scanning things in and sorting things out so there will be more to follow. I know there's alot of dissagrement as to what does and doesn't work with the auto-tranny (torque mod, brake torquing, ect.) So as i get things up, I'll show what did and didn't work for me.
I generated this page in 0.0084497928619385 seconds, executing 6 queries.