Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #90703
View in linear mode

Subject: "Updated pictures of the Wide Body" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Extreme EclipseAug-19-06 08:28 PM
Member since Jan 11th 2005
196 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#90703, "Updated pictures of the Wide Body"

Posting pictures of the Eclipse at the request of a few members.

John

Elite- Founder/President

www.EliteDriven.com
"Where the Elite Meet"

1999 Wide Body SEMA Eclipse
2005 Lexus IS300

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, eclipse982nrRST, Nov-15-05 10:05 AM, #1
RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, Extreme Eclipse, Nov-15-05 10:17 AM, #2
      RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, reeveso, Nov-15-05 10:44 AM, #3
      RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, grain, Nov-15-05 11:28 AM, #4
           RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, Extreme Eclipse, Nov-15-05 11:39 AM, #5
                RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, dsmmyth, Nov-15-05 11:45 AM, #6
                     RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, Extreme Eclipse, Nov-15-05 11:51 AM, #7
                          RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, FlyinEsi, Nov-15-05 12:21 PM, #8
                          RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, shuwa29, Nov-15-05 12:57 PM, #9
                               RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, nonamerat, Nov-15-05 01:29 PM, #10
                                    RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, selmerguy2003, Nov-15-05 02:14 PM, #11
                                         RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, speedtek, Nov-15-05 02:34 PM, #12
                                         RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, dizzastic, Nov-15-05 03:10 PM, #13
                          RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, dsmmyth, Nov-15-05 03:21 PM, #14
                               RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, R34Eclipse, Nov-15-05 04:01 PM, #15
                                    RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, Extreme Eclipse, Nov-15-05 04:35 PM, #16
                                         RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, nonamerat, Nov-15-05 04:41 PM, #17
                                              RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, Extreme Eclipse, Nov-15-05 04:46 PM, #18
                                              RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, dsmmyth, Nov-15-05 04:49 PM, #19
                                                   RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, Extreme Eclipse, Nov-15-05 05:39 PM, #20
                                                        RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, reeveso, Nov-15-05 05:49 PM, #21
                                                        RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, Extreme Eclipse, Nov-15-05 06:06 PM, #23
                                                        RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, boosted60trimrst, Nov-15-05 06:16 PM, #24
                                                             RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, Extreme Eclipse, Nov-15-05 06:21 PM, #25
                                                                  RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, nonamerat, Nov-15-05 06:54 PM, #26
                                                        RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, reeveso, Nov-16-05 06:19 PM, #36
                                                             RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, Extreme Eclipse, Nov-17-05 02:46 AM, #37
                                                        RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, BlackMagic, Nov-15-05 05:52 PM, #22
                                                        RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, Ryan_Hes, Nov-15-05 08:36 PM, #27
                                                             RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, BumpinTalon, Nov-16-05 07:06 AM, #28
                                                        RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, Silv Blt, Nov-16-05 11:50 AM, #29
                                                             RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, dsmmyth, Nov-16-05 11:59 AM, #30
                                                             RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, optikal, Nov-16-05 12:06 PM, #31
      RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, SticksR4chics97, Nov-16-05 03:24 PM, #32
           RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, R34Eclipse, Nov-16-05 04:46 PM, #33
                RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, Extreme Eclipse, Nov-16-05 05:56 PM, #34
                     RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, Extreme Eclipse, Nov-16-05 06:00 PM, #35
                     RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, BumpinTalon, Nov-17-05 10:31 AM, #38
                          RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, R34Eclipse, Nov-17-05 01:32 PM, #39
                               RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, nonamerat, Nov-17-05 03:20 PM, #40
                                    RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, Extreme Eclipse, Nov-18-05 03:20 AM, #41
                                         RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, joeyt, Nov-18-05 04:00 AM, #42
                                              RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, Extreme Eclipse, Nov-27-05 09:15 AM, #43
                                                   RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, dsmmyth, Nov-27-05 11:56 AM, #44
                                                   RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, Blizare, Nov-27-05 12:31 PM, #45
                                                   RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, Extreme Eclipse, Nov-27-05 12:42 PM, #46
                                                        RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, turbo8u, Nov-30-05 08:32 PM, #47
                                                             RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, xceler8, Dec-01-05 10:00 AM, #48
                                                             RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, Extreme Eclipse, Dec-02-05 04:29 AM, #50
                                                             RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, Extreme Eclipse, Dec-02-05 04:24 AM, #49
                                                   RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, dsmmyth, Dec-02-05 04:55 AM, #51
                                                        RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, Extreme Eclipse, Dec-06-05 07:19 PM, #52
RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, skylinemyth, Aug-19-06 01:28 PM, #53
RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body, goalieman24, Aug-19-06 03:09 PM, #54

eclipse982nrRSTNov-15-05 10:05 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#90704, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 0

Hey John, what kind of rims are those and whats the offset, just curious to know.

I love it though, widebodies fuckin kick ass! muha!

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Extreme EclipseNov-15-05 10:17 AM
196 posts,
#90706, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 1

Mike, I will have to look thru all my papers and find the offset for you. The wheels are the WORK Equip wheels, imported in from Japan through AKH Trading. Their website is www.WorkSuperWheels.com. Retail is about $2,000 per wheel with shipping. I will see if I can find the offset for you, it was def a pain in the ass. It took us 6 weeks and 4 shops to get the EXACT offset that would fit and clear the strut tower in the rear.

John

Elite- Founder/President

www.EliteDriven.com
"Where the Elite Meet"

2005 Lexus IS300

reevesoNov-15-05 10:44 AM
Member since Nov 01st 2003
512 posts,
#90707, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 2

no engine or front shots?...beautiful car BTW very nicely done

**Ebay intake w/ injen filter, 55mm TB, Thermal R&D NT Catback, F & R upper strut bars, AFX UDP
**Waiting to be installed: Hurricane GS lower tie bars, stock sideskirts

grainNov-15-05 11:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2551 posts,
#90709, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 3

poor car

Extreme EclipseNov-15-05 11:39 AM
196 posts,
#90710, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 4

I posted them in another thread, thats why I didnt post them up. sorry, here you go bro.

John

Elite- Founder/President

www.EliteDriven.com
"Where the Elite Meet"

2005 Lexus IS300

dsmmythNov-15-05 11:45 AM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#90711, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 5

Awesome pics. The only thing that looks off to me is the spoiler on the hatch "not" molded in. Amazing car though.

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

Extreme EclipseNov-15-05 11:51 AM
196 posts,
#90712, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by dsmmyth
Awesome pics. The only thing that looks off to me is the spoiler on the hatch "not" molded in. Amazing car though.

You know what, you are the only person that has ever noticed that or said anything to me about that. Yeah, I really wanted that part molded in as well but we fell short on time. WE had a deadline to get it to SEMA and couldn't get to it. Plus, the shop I had doing the work were a bunch of idiots and never noticed it. But yeah, I really wish the spoiler piece on the trunk was molded in so it flowed with everything else. Just one of my disapoints. However, I may end up getting that fixed. The car is going back in the shop to get some of the body work fixed, simply from fiberglass flex, but I may end up doing a headlight conversion as well. So I may have them mold that at the same time. But I agree with you, just funny you pointed it out, because it bothers me all the time, but usually people dont notice it.

John

Elite- Founder/President

www.EliteDriven.com
"Where the Elite Meet"

2005 Lexus IS300

FlyinEsiNov-15-05 12:21 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
#90714, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 7

You went and spend how many thousands of dollars and you did it all to a 420A platform...it looks hella good, but why didn't you go with a GSX?

shuwa29Nov-15-05 12:57 PM
Member since Mar 15th 2002
2301 posts,
#90716, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 8

damn...wish i would have known you while i was still in atlanta. car looks good. ok, now the big question...you and i both being from atlanta, sporting the 420a eclipse, you ever heard of or known a keith dorio? stupid rich with stupid toys. 500hp n/t eclipse tuned to hell thanks to hahn. anyways, just seeing if you do. if you don't consider yourself greatful.

later

2GNT #1865
2006 Yamaha YZF R6 (Blue/Black)
2005 Honda CBR 600 RR (Blue REPSOL)
2003 BMW 325I Premium/Sport Package
2003 Honda CBR 600 RR (sold)
1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS (sold)
Shuwa's links:
http://www.facebook.com/Shuwa29
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b50/shuwa29/

DarkOne> but we all have that inner ricer that is just dying to come out sometimes...

nonameratNov-15-05 01:29 PM
Member since Sep 22nd 2004
190 posts,
#90717, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 9

Very nice car. One thing though, and it could be the pictures, the right side of the front bumper looks kind of strage. I looks like it is sticking out too far or something, but it could just be the lighting. Overall though I am very impressed!

selmerguy2003Nov-15-05 02:14 PM
Member since Nov 04th 2005
288 posts,
#90718, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 10

wow love your car!! one question. why did you mount your turbo the way you did? it is backwards to the way most people do. i love the wastgate setup though. i never thought of doing it that way.

speedtekNov-15-05 02:34 PM
Member since Dec 30th 2003
150 posts,
#90719, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 11

any pictures with the doors closed?

dizzasticNov-15-05 03:10 PM
Member since Jun 24th 2004
95 posts,
#90721, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 11

Originally posted by selmerguy2003
wow love your car!! one question. why did you mount your turbo the way you did? it is backwards to the way most people do. i love the wastgate setup though. i never thought of doing it that way.

im pretty sure that the the inlet of the intercooler is on the right side of the car and the outlet is on the left side. Probably didnt want a crowded engine bay,just my geuss though. I love the way you did the car. congrats on a job well done.

Dirk

dsmmythNov-15-05 03:21 PM
1178 posts,
#90722, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 7
Nov-15-05 03:23 PM by dsmmyth

Originally posted by Extreme Eclipse
Originally posted by dsmmyth Awesome pics. The only thing that looks off to me is the spoiler on the hatch "not" molded in. Amazing car though.
You know what, you are the only person that has ever noticed that or said anything to me about that. Yeah, I really wanted that part molded in as well but we fell short on time. WE had a deadline to get it to SEMA and couldn't get to it. Plus, the shop I had doing the work were a bunch of idiots and never noticed it. But yeah, I really wish the spoiler piece on the trunk was molded in so it flowed with everything else. Just one of my disapoints. However, I may end up getting that fixed. The car is going back in the shop to get some of the body work fixed, simply from fiberglass flex, but I may end up doing a headlight conversion as well. So I may have them mold that at the same time. But I agree with you, just funny you pointed it out, because it bothers me all the time, but usually people dont notice it.

Yup, lol. I didn't know if you knew or not. It just looks "off".

The only headlight conversion worth doing, although overdone, would be the Silvia S15 conversion.

Originally posted by nonamerat
Very nice car. One thing though, and it could be the pictures, the right side of the front bumper looks kind of strage. I looks like it is sticking out too far or something, but it could just be the lighting. Overall though I am very impressed!

Doh, I didn't notice that!

And guys, his turbo thread is in the General 2GNT section. Go check it out.

1998 Eclipse GS

Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

R34EclipseNov-15-05 04:01 PM
Member since Oct 01st 2005
706 posts,
#90723, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 14
Nov-15-05 04:02 PM by R34Eclipse

hey man ive seen your car at spring fling, and HIN Atlanta, dunno if you remember my car from spring fling, i took 3rd in our class, another pcola guy took 2nd and i belive you took 1st, in Eclipse Wild.. anyway here are a few pics on a local site from spring fling, just to add to your collection...and for those asking for pics with the doors closed

dunno if you remember mine here it is...

-----------------------------------
97 RS-T, STAR Stage 2, Decah Lambo Doors, 19" Axis Hiros, Built 420a

Extreme EclipseNov-15-05 04:35 PM
196 posts,
#90724, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 15
Nov-15-05 04:37 PM by Extreme Eclipse

Whats going on guys. I am gonna try and answer everybodies questions best I can.

1st: Yes the bumper does flare out a little more then it should. I totaled out my 1st bumper at the Panama City Spring Fling show, and had to get a new one. I had many problem with my original shop and tried a new one. Needless to say, the shop that did the front bumper, did an awful job. The car is going back to a new shop to get some work, it will probably be fixed as well. It will be going to the best body shop in Atlanta this time.

2nd: The silvia headlights do look good. However, I like to do some things people have never done before. The headlights I am looking at putting in, will be different then any other car on the road and has never been done on an Eclipse before. IF I do it, I will post pics upon completion, until then it is my little seceret.

3rd: The turbo is flipped because it is the way the turbo was built. It was flipped for some reason, we basically just did our best to work around it and do what we could.

4th: I didnt buy a GSX or GS-t simply because I bought this car originally when I was 18 in 2001. Needless to say, insurance was outragous just on a GS, I couldnt afford anything more then that. Now times have changed and I just decided to keep it because the car was paid off.

5th: I have heard of Keith, but never met him or seen him.

John

Elite- Founder/President

www.EliteDriven.com
"Where the Elite Meet"

2005 Lexus IS300

nonameratNov-15-05 04:41 PM
190 posts,
#90725, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 16
Nov-15-05 04:42 PM by nonamerat

Lol, so you are about 22 with a full show eclipse and a 2005 Lexus, lucky you! So I am assuming those recent pictures from spring fling were of the old bumper because it looks GREAT. Do you have anymore exterior pictures with everything closed? The car just looks so great I want to see more.

Extreme EclipseNov-15-05 04:46 PM
196 posts,
#90726, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 17
Nov-15-05 04:47 PM by Extreme Eclipse

Lol, so you are about 22 with a full show eclipse and a 2005 Lexus, lucky you! So I am assuming those recent pictures from spring fling were of the old bumper because it looks GREAT. Do you have anymore exterior pictures with everything closed? The car just looks so great I want to see more.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. yeah, I loved the original bumper. I will post more pics in the next 40 min or so. I have to host them on my website first. I have a 2001 Toyota 4-runner for sale too. hahahahahah. I just turned 23, i am just a huge entrepenuer and highly in debt. LOL.

John

Elite- Founder/President

www.EliteDriven.com
"Where the Elite Meet"

2005 Lexus IS300

dsmmythNov-15-05 04:49 PM
1178 posts,
#90727, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 17
Nov-15-05 04:50 PM by dsmmyth

I think the Spring Fling was around the time he cracked that current front. Notice the different bumper and the lip at the bottom.

The main entrance was blocked or something so they had to take a back road.

His site was http://www.extremeeclipse.com , but I don't know if he took it down yet or not.

1998 Eclipse GS

Extreme EclipseNov-15-05 05:39 PM
196 posts,
#90728, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 19

Didnt realize I dont have very many pictures with the doors closed. Here is one more out side the house. I loved the 1st bumper I have, but this one will do for now until I change it again. The Extreme Eclipse website is no longer up and running. You can now check everything out at www.EliteOfAtlanta.com/john

John

Elite- Founder/President

www.EliteDriven.com
"Where the Elite Meet"

2005 Lexus IS300

reevesoNov-15-05 05:49 PM
512 posts,
#90729, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 20

thanks for the extra pics man..car looks awesome, although im not a big fan of the rear..now im gonna go off a limb here; what products do you use to prep your car for show? (like what detailing products)

and is it me or does it kinda look like a supra from the side?

**Ebay intake w/ injen filter, 55mm TB, Thermal R&D NT Catback, F & R upper strut bars, AFX UDP

Extreme EclipseNov-15-05 06:06 PM
196 posts,
#90732, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 21

Originally posted by reeveso
thanks for the extra pics man..car looks awesome, although im not a big fan of the rear..now im gonna go off a limb here; what products do you use to prep your car for show? (like what detailing products) and is it me or does it kinda look like a supra from the side?

No problem, every body is entitled to their opinions and I know the rear will not be everybodies cup of tea, its all good. As far as detail product go, I mix it up. But here is what I use at shows:

Mothers Chrome Polish
3M Liquid Polish
3M Liquid Show Car Wax
Mothers Quick Detailer
Black Magic Silicone Tire Shine (in bottle, NOT the spray)
Eagle One 20/20 Window Cleaner

I think that is it. I used to own a mobile detailing company, so I have tried pretty much every product out there. If you have any specific questions, just email me at JCsEclipse@aol.com and I will try and help you out.

I have heard it looks like different cars. I have heard Supra, G35, and Porshe (never understood how the body could look like a porshe, but whatever.) LOL.

John

Elite- Founder/President

www.EliteDriven.com
"Where the Elite Meet"

2005 Lexus IS300

boosted60trimrstNov-15-05 06:16 PM
Member since Sep 10th 2005
1183 posts,
#90733, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 23

i love the g35 conversion . also the trunk is sexy as hell . where do you get all the money to do that . car looks beautiful man

99 eclipse rst
cobalt blue met. paint,star stage 2 upgraded t3/t460trim turbo ceramic coated , polished compressor housing, final drive mod,hayden 6pass trans cooler ,apexi turbo timer . faze gauges,kyb agx struts, pro kit springs.17''msr rims,toyo proxies,turbo xs bov ,oil catch can,shiftknob,overdrive relocation autometer pyrometer egt , sfmu and a lot more .
http://imageshack.us>

Extreme EclipseNov-15-05 06:21 PM
196 posts,
#90734, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 24

Originally posted by boosted60trimrst
i love the g35 conversion . also the trunk is sexy as hell . where do you get all the money to do that . car looks beautiful man 99 eclipse rst cobalt blue met. paint,star stage 2 upgraded t3/t460trim turbo ceramic coated , polished compressor housing, final drive mod,hayden 6pass trans cooler ,apexi turbo timer . faze gauges,kyb agx struts, pro kit springs.17''msr rims,toyo proxies,turbo xs bov ,oil catch can,shiftknob,overdrive relocation autometer pyrometer egt , sfmu and a lot more . http://imageshack.us>

Visa!

John

Elite- Founder/President

www.EliteDriven.com
"Where the Elite Meet"

2005 Lexus IS300

nonameratNov-15-05 06:54 PM
190 posts,
#90735, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 25

I love the G35 tails also, but that could be because I love the G35 and DSMs so mixing them together looks great to me. Thanks for the more pictures and info. I also call dibs if you ever decide to sell the car, lol.

reevesoNov-16-05 06:19 PM
512 posts,
#90749, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 21

thanks for the extra pics man..car looks awesome, although im not a big fan of the rear..

im gonna reiterate on that (did i spell that right)....i do like the rear alot actually, just not hte very bottom of it where hte muffler goes through...thats like bomex style im just not a fan of it haha, ur car def is awesome tho i've looked at it prob 10+ times already in 2 days..and its kool to have some1 who owns a car like that to actually be very kool like you seem to be..most are stuck up ass's and cant take criticism....so to you!!

Extreme EclipseNov-17-05 02:46 AM
196 posts,
#90750, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 36

Originally posted by reeveso thanks for the extra pics man..car looks awesome, although im not a big fan of the rear..
im gonna reiterate on that (did i spell that right)....i do like the rear alot actually, just not hte very bottom of it where hte muffler goes through...thats like bomex style im just not a fan of it haha, ur car def is awesome tho i've looked at it prob 10+ times already in 2 days..and its kool to have some1 who owns a car like that to actually be very kool like you seem to be..most are stuck up ass's and cant take criticism....so to you!! **Ebay intake w/ injen filter, 55mm TB, Thermal R&D NT Catback, F & R upper strut bars, AFX UDP **Waiting to be installed: Hurricane GS lower tie bars, stock sideskirts

Thanks bro. I think when you put your self out in the spotlight with something like that, you kinda have to expect critcism. Not everybody is gonna like everything you do, or thing everything looks a certain way, but you can either do 1 of 2 things. You can either get all pissed off and upset and take it personal, or you can actually listen to what people are saying because it may give you idea on how to improve your car. I remember going to shows with my Eclipse basically stock, and some of the nicest cars their had jerks for owners that just thought they were hot stuff. I never understood, the car shouldnt change who you are. Anyway, thanks again, the rear was built off a bomex base, however, there are aspects of that bumper I dont really like as well.

John

Elite- Founder/President

www.EliteDriven.com
"Where the Elite Meet"

2005 Lexus IS300

BlackMagicNov-15-05 05:52 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1243 posts,
#90730, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"

looks great, a lot of custom work in that

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1133
*form follows function*

Ryan_HesNov-15-05 08:36 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
#90736, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 22

God that is fucking incredible. Except for the front bumper.

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

BumpinTalonNov-16-05 07:06 AM
Member since Mar 23rd 2004
2381 posts,
#90738, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 27

As far as showy Eclipses go, this is my favorite.. although the old bumper was WAY nicer

1995 Eagle Talon ESi

Silv BltNov-16-05 11:50 AM
Member since Apr 21st 2004
176 posts,
#90740, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"

Didnt realize I dont have very many pictures with the doors closed. Here is one more out side the house. I loved the 1st bumper I have, but this one will do for now until I change it again. The Extreme Eclipse website is no longer up and running. You can now check everything out at www.EliteOfAtlanta.com/john

Car looks great man! I know you said its going in to get some body work done. Its funny that nobody's ever mentioned the spoiler not being molded because thats the first thing I saw. Also, another line that's a little odd that you might want to fix is the door cap. You should mold that too. That or maybe even removing it. Anyways, great car!

She's been sold My best friend bought her though, so she's still in good hands.

Daily driver: 1993 Nissan Altima
Rocketship: 1985 Honda VF1100S
Project car: 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

dsmmythNov-16-05 11:59 AM
1178 posts,
#90741, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 29

Originally posted by Silv Blt
Originally posted by Extreme Eclipse Didnt realize I dont have very many pictures with the doors closed. Here is one more out side the house. I loved the 1st bumper I have, but this one will do for now until I change it again. The Extreme Eclipse website is no longer up and running. You can now check everything out at www.EliteOfAtlanta.com/john
Car looks great man! I know you said its going in to get some body work done. Its funny that nobody's ever mentioned the spoiler not being molded because thats the first thing I saw. Also, another line that's a little odd that you might want to fix is the door cap. You should mold that too. That or maybe even removing it. Anyways, great car!

Yea, I was thinking that too in the back of my mind, but it wasn't as noticeable as the spoiler. Anyways, here's a quick CRAPPY chop of what he's talking about.

1998 Eclipse GS

optikalNov-16-05 12:06 PM
Member since Jun 23rd 2002
1062 posts,
#90742, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 29
Nov-16-05 12:07 PM by optikal

that car is crazy man. props to the guys that built it.

how long was the build-up?

-eric stratton
Kustom Auto Koatings
North East, Md
443-528-8007
http://www.kustomautokoatings.com

SticksR4chics97Nov-16-05 03:24 PM
Member since Oct 28th 2005
22 posts,
#90744, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 2

That car looks awesome!!! Im loving the rearend convertio

R34EclipseNov-16-05 04:46 PM
706 posts,
#90746, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 32

also just notice you pushed the gas door out flush, rather than give it the normal widebody style that looks like it was kicked in. ever consider relocating it all together though? Either way car is still nice, you got my headunit though damnit!

Extreme EclipseNov-16-05 05:56 PM
196 posts,
#90747, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 33

Originally posted by R34Eclipse
also just notice you pushed the gas door out flush, rather than give it the normal widebody style that looks like it was kicked in. ever consider relocating it all together though? Either way car is still nice, you got my headunit though damnit!

Well, I wont have the head unit for long. The car broken into Halloween Night. Over $25,000 in damages in stolen property. Here is a pic of the inside.

John

Elite- Founder/President

www.EliteDriven.com
"Where the Elite Meet"

2005 Lexus IS300

Extreme EclipseNov-16-05 06:00 PM
196 posts,
#90748, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 34

I was thinking about molding that trim as well. The car was down for 9 months getting all the body work done. There is still a lot that needs to be done, I am not 100% happy with the car yet.

John

Elite- Founder/President

www.EliteDriven.com
"Where the Elite Meet"

2005 Lexus IS300

BumpinTalonNov-17-05 10:31 AM
Member since Mar 23rd 2004
2381 posts,
#90757, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 34

Originally posted by R34Eclipse also just notice you pushed the gas door out flush, rather than give it the normal widebody style that looks like it was kicked in. ever consider relocating it all together though? Either way car is still nice, you got my headunit though damnit!
Well, I wont have the head unit for long. The car broken into Halloween Night. Over $25,000 in damages in stolen property. Here is a pic of the inside.

holy fuck! That sucks man!

1995 Eagle Talon ESi

R34EclipseNov-17-05 01:32 PM
706 posts,
#90758, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 38

what all was taken, they left the easy stuff, turbo timer, gauges, headunit, figured that would be the first thing to snatch.

nonameratNov-17-05 03:20 PM
190 posts,
#90759, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 39

Seems like they were just pissed off that they didn't have such a nice car.

Extreme EclipseNov-18-05 03:20 AM
196 posts,
#90761, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 40

^^ Hahahahaha.

Believe it or not, they only took my DVD player in the glovebox, 2 dvd's, Injen Chrome Fuse box cover, and my Optima yellowtop battery. They put my battery into a civic with a $8,000 J-spec motor and stole the civic. The car and the R34 GT-R skyline were both broken into and did over $20,000 damage with each car but only got about $800 in stolen property total.

The eclipse, they stole about $500 worth of property but did about $25,000 in damages.

John

Elite- Founder/President

www.EliteDriven.com
"Where the Elite Meet"

2005 Lexus IS300

joeytNov-18-05 04:00 AM
Member since Mar 19th 2004
40 posts,
#90762, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 41

That sucks.....Anyways, your car is amazing..keep up the great work, it gives me something to shoot for in competition!!

www.Project2G.com

Extreme EclipseNov-27-05 09:15 AM
196 posts,
#90963, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 42

Well, guys you will be in for a surprise. The car is back in the body shop. I appreciate all the input from you guys. We are probably going to be doing the following:

Brand New Front Bumper (getting rid of the Big Fog lights and going more subtle, the current front bumper and Piaa Fog lights will probably be sold if anybody wants it)

We are shaving the moldings on the doors as reccomended and actually bringout out the bottom of the vent to match the top on the doors.

"First Of" Headlight Conversion (Top Seceret, pictures will be posted if it is completed)

Fiberglass Dash and Center Consol.

John

Elite- Founder/President

www.EliteDriven.com
"Where the Elite Meet"

2005 Lexus IS300

dsmmythNov-27-05 11:56 AM
1178 posts,
#90964, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 43

Well, guys you will be in for a surprise. The car is back in the body shop. I appreciate all the input from you guys. We are probably going to be doing the following: Brand New Front Bumper (getting rid of the Big Fog lights and going more subtle, the current front bumper and Piaa Fog lights will probably be sold if anybody wants it) We are shaving the moldings on the doors as reccomended and actually bringout out the bottom of the vent to match the top on the doors. "First Of" Headlight Conversion (Top Seceret, pictures will be posted if it is completed) Fiberglass Dash and Center Consol.

Remember the spoiler!

1998 Eclipse GS

BlizareNov-27-05 12:31 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#90965, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 44

Remember the spoiler!

LOL.

Yea other than that, your car is nicely put together sir

As you know, it has to flow. Get a front the works with the car rather than against it. Amazing job on the tailights though. That body line flows with the whole car and almost makes it look like it's supposed to be there. I'm against wrecking the taillights of ANY eclipse but you did it well.

And it's got the 420a

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

Extreme EclipseNov-27-05 12:42 PM
196 posts,
#90967, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 44

Remember the spoiler!

Hahahhahahahaha. Yeah, sorry, I meant to put that up too. The spoiler will be molded as well. I appreciate the input from you guys. There is only so much I can see on the car since it is mine, but when in outsider looks at it for the first time the feedback is very helpful.

The new front bumper I am doing will give it a much more clean look and will match the lines of the new headlights perfect.

John

Elite- Founder/President

www.EliteDriven.com
"Where the Elite Meet"

2005 Lexus IS300

turbo8uNov-30-05 08:32 PM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
#90991, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 46
Nov-30-05 08:35 PM by turbo8u

the first fwd g35/whatever new headlight dsm!..

wastegate location on the manifold is exactly ideal, you dont want to single it out on any one exhaust port. this wont matter all to much since i bet youre still running pretty low boost. look out for spikes though if you ever start pushing it.

overfunded show car, but hey its cool...

racetrack is where its at

edit: dec 1st

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

"turnin wrenches for nine hours in the pouring rain, just to get the beast up and running again"

Aerospace Certified TIG welder for Precision Castparts in Portland, OR.

JoshSpair.com

xceler8Dec-01-05 10:00 AM
Member since Jun 03rd 2005
269 posts,
#91004, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 47

Car looks pretty damn tight! I assume you have someone doing all of the body work for you and paint. What stuff did you do yourself? What kind of job do you have for being only 23 with two cars and a huge bill for one of them?

Also, where did you pick up the chrome injen fuse box cover, and the radhoz? Been looking for that for awhile and couldn't find one.

Thanks bro, keep up the car and the credit limit!

Fully Built MS powered 99' GS Sport, Garrett T3/T04e 60 trim with one big ass intercooler!

Yeah, she runs...sorta!

Extreme EclipseDec-02-05 04:29 AM
196 posts,
#91035, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 48

Originally posted by xceler8
Car looks pretty damn tight! I assume you have someone doing all of the body work for you and paint. What stuff did you do yourself? What kind of job do you have for being only 23 with two cars and a huge bill for one of them? Also, where did you pick up the chrome injen fuse box cover, and the radhoz? Been looking for that for awhile and couldn't find one. Thanks bro, keep up the car and the credit limit!

If I did it myself, It would probably come out looking like a blind man worked on the car. I did a few small things but contracted most of the car out. I own a valet parking company and also do marketing on the side. Injen fuse box cover was sponsored by Injen but can be picked up on different places online. The radiator hose is made by CoolFlex. They are also a sponsor on the car, it took a little motification to fit it, but other then that i am very happy with it.

John

Elite- Founder/President

www.EliteDriven.com
"Where the Elite Meet"

2005 Lexus IS300

Extreme EclipseDec-02-05 04:24 AM
196 posts,
#91034, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 47

Originally posted by turbo8u
the first fwd g35/whatever new headlight dsm!.. wastegate location on the manifold is exactly ideal, you dont want to single it out on any one exhaust port. this wont matter all to much since i bet youre still running pretty low boost. look out for spikes though if you ever start pushing it. overfunded show car, but hey its cool... racetrack is where its at edit: dec 1st

Thanks. Yeah, the car won't be pushed to hard. It will never see the track either.

John

Elite- Founder/President

www.EliteDriven.com
"Where the Elite Meet"

2005 Lexus IS300

dsmmythDec-02-05 04:55 AM
1178 posts,
#91036, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 43

"First Of" Headlight Conversion (Top Seceret, pictures will be posted if it is completed)

How long is this Kia Rio headlight conversion going to take?

1998 Eclipse GS

Extreme EclipseDec-06-05 07:19 PM
196 posts,
#91150, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 51

Originally posted by Extreme Eclipse "First Of" Headlight Conversion (Top Seceret, pictures will be posted if it is completed)
How long is this Kia Rio headlight conversion going to take?

Bastard!!!!!! You weren't supposed to give it away. Thats on the hush hush. hahahahhahahaha

John

Elite- Founder/President

www.EliteDriven.com
"Where the Elite Meet"

2005 Lexus IS300

skylinemythAug-19-06 01:28 PM
Member since Jun 26th 2006
27 posts,
#96142, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 0

Posting pictures of the Eclipse at the request of a few members.

I'm not feeling the tail lights or the wing or the straight show of the car but I can't fake on how clean the whole car is......very nice job

goalieman24Aug-19-06 03:09 PM
Member since Sep 13th 2003
174 posts,
#96145, "RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body"
In response to Reply # 53
Aug-19-06 03:10 PM by goalieman24

Bringing another one back??

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #90703 Previous topic | Next topic