Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectRE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=90703&mesg_id=90724
90724, RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body
Posted by Extreme Eclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Whats going on guys. I am gonna try and answer everybodies questions best I can.

1st: Yes the bumper does flare out a little more then it should. I totaled out my 1st bumper at the Panama City Spring Fling show, and had to get a new one. I had many problem with my original shop and tried a new one. Needless to say, the shop that did the front bumper, did an awful job. The car is going back to a new shop to get some work, it will probably be fixed as well. It will be going to the best body shop in Atlanta this time.

2nd: The silvia headlights do look good. However, I like to do some things people have never done before. The headlights I am looking at putting in, will be different then any other car on the road and has never been done on an Eclipse before. IF I do it, I will post pics upon completion, until then it is my little seceret.

3rd: The turbo is flipped because it is the way the turbo was built. It was flipped for some reason, we basically just did our best to work around it and do what we could.

4th: I didnt buy a GSX or GS-t simply because I bought this car originally when I was 18 in 2001. Needless to say, insurance was outragous just on a GS, I couldnt afford anything more then that. Now times have changed and I just decided to keep it because the car was paid off.

5th: I have heard of Keith, but never met him or seen him.
I generated this page in 0.0073461532592773 seconds, executing 6 queries.