Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectRE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=90703&mesg_id=90712
90712, RE: Updated pictures of the Wide Body
Posted by Extreme Eclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by dsmmyth
Awesome pics. The only thing that looks off to me is the spoiler on the hatch "not" molded in. Amazing car though.

You know what, you are the only person that has ever noticed that or said anything to me about that. Yeah, I really wanted that part molded in as well but we fell short on time. WE had a deadline to get it to SEMA and couldn't get to it. Plus, the shop I had doing the work were a bunch of idiots and never noticed it. But yeah, I really wish the spoiler piece on the trunk was molded in so it flowed with everything else. Just one of my disapoints. However, I may end up getting that fixed. The car is going back in the shop to get some of the body work fixed, simply from fiberglass flex, but I may end up doing a headlight conversion as well. So I may have them mold that at the same time. But I agree with you, just funny you pointed it out, because it bothers me all the time, but usually people dont notice it.
I generated this page in 0.0086400508880615 seconds, executing 6 queries.