Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #105955
View in linear mode

Subject: "All Black Interior" Previous topic | Next topic
dadude1425Nov-16-13 12:33 AM
Member since Aug 20th 2013
1 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105955, "All Black Interior"

I currently have the Saronno Red exterior with the black and tan interior, but I think it would look much nicer with an all black interior, much like this pic I found on a thread on DSMTuners about carpet cleaning...

I don't want to mess with painting, knowing it won't look as good or stand up to any wear, so does anyone know how I would go about finding all the trim pieces? These cars aren't popular at all in my area. I've maybe seen 3 other 2G DSMs within a 100 mile radius, so junk/salvage yards and classifieds are out. I tried JNZ Tuning, and though I was looking for '99 parts (I'm pretty sure the OZ Rally Edition had an all black interior, and I thought those would be listed too), they didn't have any special black pieces that are normally gray. Is there a website or somewhere I can go to get these OZRE trim pieces?

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

eclipse420agsNov-18-13 06:52 AM
Member since Apr 23rd 2012
99 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105956, "RE: All Black Interior"
In response to Reply # 0

There is no all black interior, the kick panels and the glove box are painted. It also looks like the miidle console is painted black, doesnt blend with the pleather arm rest compartment. The grey carpet was either dyed or replaced as well.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #105955 Previous topic | Next topic