Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #687
View in linear mode

Subject: "SymTech Labs" First topic | Next topic
TurboRstNov-06-13 06:29 PM
Member since Nov 06th 2013
3 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#687, "SymTech Labs"

You guys may wanna stay away from. Ordered Megasquirt 2 on 6/11/13. Now its already Nov. I've gotten emails saying item shipped, then was returned and shipped out. Tracking number shows usps never picked it up yet. Have not heard anything from them since 10/21/13. Sent 7 emails since, Left post on there facebook and they deleted them. Just thought I would give people a heads up so they don't make my mistake by ordering. Incase symtechlabs see's this, Then please explain why this tracking number has not moved. By the way I can't log in or get an email to reset my password for my old account on here so if a admin see's this can You please send an im so I can reset my password for my old account. thanks

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=9410803699300049172425

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: SymTech Labs, AdministratorCODE4, Nov-23-13 12:26 PM, #1
RE: SymTech Labs, TurboRst, Nov-23-13 03:00 PM, #2
      RE: SymTech Labs, xSiNxOfxSiLeNcEx, Nov-23-13 07:22 PM, #3
           Update 12/10/13, xSiNxOfxSiLeNcEx, Dec-10-13 12:52 PM, #4
                RE: Update 12/10/13, QC DSM ESiT, Dec-19-13 09:29 PM, #5
                     RE: Update 12/10/13, QC DSM ESiT, Jan-02-14 05:44 PM, #6
                          RE: Update 12/10/13, xSiNxOfxSiLeNcEx, Jan-06-14 05:49 PM, #7
                               RE: Update 12/10/13, ez, Jan-13-14 11:34 PM, #8
                               RE: Update 12/10/13, ez, Jan-15-14 11:44 PM, #9
                                    RE: Update 12/10/13, xSiNxOfxSiLeNcEx, Jan-17-14 05:50 PM, #10
                                    RE: Update 12/10/13, ez, Jan-26-14 11:14 PM, #11
                                         RE: Update 1/29/14, xSiNxOfxSiLeNcEx, Jan-29-14 07:35 PM, #12
                                    RE: Update 12/10/13, SymTech Labs, Feb-01-14 03:10 PM, #13

AdministratorCODE4Nov-23-13 12:26 PM
Member since Nov 23rd 2003
2552 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#688, "RE: SymTech Labs"
In response to Reply # 0

What is your old user name?

Have you had any luck contacting Symtech?

---

2012 2500HD LML

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TurboRstNov-23-13 03:00 PM
Member since Nov 06th 2013
3 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#689, "RE: SymTech Labs"
In response to Reply # 1

My old name is xSiNxOfxSiLeNcEx. Still nothing new with order.

xSiNxOfxSiLeNcExNov-23-13 07:22 PM
Member since Mar 23rd 2004
54 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#691, "RE: SymTech Labs"
In response to Reply # 2

Thanks for the password reset. But to get back on topic nothing new on the order. Weeks since I've gotten a email. I posted on the neons.org and more people other there are also stuck in the dark with then as well.

xSiNxOfxSiLeNcExDec-10-13 12:52 PM
54 posts,
#692, "Update 12/10/13"
In response to Reply # 3

Still no movement on tracking. No reply to over 20 e-mails. I came across a few more guys over at neons.org with the same isssue.

QC DSM ESiTDec-19-13 09:29 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#693, "RE: Update 12/10/13"
In response to Reply # 4

Well shit. I was considering ordering a MS2 kit for the Talon but this isn't making me too excited to deal with ordering from em. :/

I contributed to the wiki!

95 Eagle Talon ESi-T (BACK FROM THE DEAD!)
98 Dodge Neon R/T
93 Saab 900 Turbo Commemorative Editon #86 of 325 (sold)
95 Volkswagen GTI VR6 (saved from crusher)(sold)

QC DSM ESiTJan-02-14 05:44 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#694, "RE: Update 12/10/13"
In response to Reply # 5

Any further development from Symtech and you kit?

I contributed to the wiki!

95 Eagle Talon ESi-T (BACK FROM THE DEAD!)
98 Dodge Neon R/T
93 Saab 900 Turbo Commemorative Editon #86 of 325 (sold)
95 Volkswagen GTI VR6 (saved from crusher)(sold)

xSiNxOfxSiLeNcExJan-06-14 05:49 PM
54 posts,
#695, "RE: Update 12/10/13"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by QC DSM ESiT
Any further development from Symtech and you kit?

Still no response. They need there banner removed from this site.

ezJan-13-14 11:34 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#696, "RE: Update 12/10/13"
In response to Reply # 7

I've been waiting for my FCD for over a month, they haven't been replying to my emails. Suspicious.

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

ezJan-15-14 11:44 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#697, "RE: Update 12/10/13"
In response to Reply # 7

They just shipped my part today. They said that one of the people who was handling the order was out sick. So maybe that's what the whole delay was about, hopefully you guys get your parts soon!

xSiNxOfxSiLeNcExJan-17-14 05:50 PM
54 posts,
#698, "RE: Update 12/10/13"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by ez
They just shipped my part today. They said that one of the people who was handling the order was out sick. So maybe that's what the whole delay was about, hopefully you guys get your parts soon!

So they replied to you? Did they send a tracking number that shows more then it is awaiting to be picked up by ups. They will not respond to me eversince oct. tracking still shows no movement. So I guess there guy was sick for over 6 months then. More on symtechlabs here. http://forums.neons.org/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=406910&p=3444200#p3444200

ezJan-26-14 11:14 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#699, "RE: Update 12/10/13"
In response to Reply # 10

Yes they shipped my part and I received it!

xSiNxOfxSiLeNcExJan-29-14 07:35 PM
54 posts,
#700, "RE: Update 1/29/14"
In response to Reply # 11

Well out of nowhere my order arrived at my door.

SymTech LabsFeb-01-14 03:10 PM
Member since Jun 29th 2009
68 posts,
#701, "RE: Update 12/10/13"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by TurboRst
You guys may wanna stay away from. Ordered Megasquirt 2 on 6/11/13. Now its already Nov. I've gotten emails saying item shipped, then was returned and shipped out. Tracking number shows usps never picked it up yet. Have not heard anything from them since 10/21/13. Sent 7 emails since, Left post on there facebook and they deleted them. Just thought I would give people a heads up so they don't make my mistake by ordering. Incase symtechlabs see's this, Then please explain why this tracking number has not moved. By the way I can't log in or get an email to reset my password for my old account on here so if a admin see's this can You please send an im so I can reset my password for my old account. thanks https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=9410803699300049172425

We apologize for the delay, but you purchased a highly customized MegaSquirt system and asked for a split shipment. After the first part of your order was shipped, our company suffered a huge blow when our main server went down (this server handles our phone system, emails, and most aspects of production). We shipped the second part of your order, but the courier returned the package after an addressing mishap.

By the time we got back on our feet from the server crash, you had already attempted to file a chargeback for the whole order, including the parts already in your possession. We were forced to forward all relevant information to our legal counsel to clear the order for fraud. You're obviously not a fraudster, but we have had criminals place orders in the past, then file chargebacks after they receive their parts. This has devastating consequences for small companies like ours, so we have to take precautions.

Nonetheless, we sincerely apologize for the delay and the frustration it caused you. We completely understand how upsetting it is to wait for parts and be uncertain about their status. Your order was affected by a perfect storm of events, but we accept the lion's share of the blame.

Originally posted by ez

If we're thinking of the right customer, you ordered a custom calibrated FCD. We don't normally pre-calibrate FCD's anymore, so a short delay was inevitable. This should have been explained to you before you placed your order, and we apologize if that's not the case.

-----------------------------------------

- http://www.symtechlabs.com -

2GNT's Source for MegaSquirt
systems, accessories & more!

Service Manuals and Guides
MegaSquirt MSQ Repository

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #687First topic | Next topic