Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBad Guys
Topic subjectSymTech Labs
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=36&topic_id=687
687, SymTech Labs
Posted by TurboRst, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
You guys may wanna stay away from. Ordered Megasquirt 2 on 6/11/13. Now its already Nov. I've gotten emails saying item shipped, then was returned and shipped out. Tracking number shows usps never picked it up yet. Have not heard anything from them since 10/21/13. Sent 7 emails since, Left post on there facebook and they deleted them. Just thought I would give people a heads up so they don't make my mistake by ordering. Incase symtechlabs see's this, Then please explain why this tracking number has not moved. By the way I can't log in or get an email to reset my password for my old account on here so if a admin see's this can You please send an im so I can reset my password for my old account. thanks

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=9410803699300049172425
688, RE: SymTech Labs
Posted by CODE4, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
What is your old user name?

Have you had any luck contacting Symtech?
689, RE: SymTech Labs
Posted by TurboRst, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
My old name is xSiNxOfxSiLeNcEx. Still nothing new with order.
691, RE: SymTech Labs
Posted by xSiNxOfxSiLeNcEx, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Thanks for the password reset. But to get back on topic nothing new on the order. Weeks since I've gotten a email. I posted on the neons.org and more people other there are also stuck in the dark with then as well.
692, Update 12/10/13
Still no movement on tracking. No reply to over 20 e-mails. I came across a few more guys over at neons.org with the same isssue.
693, RE: Update 12/10/13
Posted by QC DSM ESiT, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Well shit. I was considering ordering a MS2 kit for the Talon but this isn't making me too excited to deal with ordering from em. :/
694, RE: Update 12/10/13
Posted by QC DSM ESiT, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Any further development from Symtech and you kit?
695, RE: Update 12/10/13
Originally posted by QC DSM ESiT
Any further development from Symtech and you kit?

Still no response. They need there banner removed from this site.
696, RE: Update 12/10/13
Posted by ez, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I've been waiting for my FCD for over a month, they haven't been replying to my emails. Suspicious.
697, RE: Update 12/10/13
They just shipped my part today. They said that one of the people who was handling the order was out sick. So maybe that's what the whole delay was about, hopefully you guys get your parts soon!
698, RE: Update 12/10/13
Originally posted by ez
They just shipped my part today. They said that one of the people who was handling the order was out sick. So maybe that's what the whole delay was about, hopefully you guys get your parts soon!

So they replied to you? Did they send a tracking number that shows more then it is awaiting to be picked up by ups. They will not respond to me eversince oct. tracking still shows no movement. So I guess there guy was sick for over 6 months then. More on symtechlabs here. http://forums.neons.org/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=406910&p=3444200#p3444200
699, RE: Update 12/10/13
Yes they shipped my part and I received it!
700, RE: Update 1/29/14
Well out of nowhere my order arrived at my door.
701, RE: Update 12/10/13
Posted by SymTech Labs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by TurboRst
You guys may wanna stay away from. Ordered Megasquirt 2 on 6/11/13. Now its already Nov. I've gotten emails saying item shipped, then was returned and shipped out. Tracking number shows usps never picked it up yet. Have not heard anything from them since 10/21/13. Sent 7 emails since, Left post on there facebook and they deleted them. Just thought I would give people a heads up so they don't make my mistake by ordering. Incase symtechlabs see's this, Then please explain why this tracking number has not moved. By the way I can't log in or get an email to reset my password for my old account on here so if a admin see's this can You please send an im so I can reset my password for my old account. thanks https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=9410803699300049172425

We apologize for the delay, but you purchased a highly customized MegaSquirt system and asked for a split shipment. After the first part of your order was shipped, our company suffered a huge blow when our main server went down (this server handles our phone system, emails, and most aspects of production). We shipped the second part of your order, but the courier returned the package after an addressing mishap.

By the time we got back on our feet from the server crash, you had already attempted to file a chargeback for the whole order, including the parts already in your possession. We were forced to forward all relevant information to our legal counsel to clear the order for fraud. You're obviously not a fraudster, but we have had criminals place orders in the past, then file chargebacks after they receive their parts. This has devastating consequences for small companies like ours, so we have to take precautions.

Nonetheless, we sincerely apologize for the delay and the frustration it caused you. We completely understand how upsetting it is to wait for parts and be uncertain about their status. Your order was affected by a perfect storm of events, but we accept the lion's share of the blame.

Originally posted by ez

If we're thinking of the right customer, you ordered a custom calibrated FCD. We don't normally pre-calibrate FCD's anymore, so a short delay was inevitable. This should have been explained to you before you placed your order, and we apologize if that's not the case.

I generated this page in 0.0097510814666748 seconds, executing 7 queries.