Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Good Guys topic #1559
View in linear mode

Subject: "Fotowntalon" Previous topic | Next topic
dalesmitsuJul-31-12 08:48 AM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1559, "Fotowntalon"
Aug-05-11 03:51 PM by dalesmitsu

Bought a blue valvecover, passenger door handle plus he was nice to pull a a604 transmission bolt for me. I had to change my order, Delay with weather/work but it was all good. Kept in touch with updates.

Everything went great got my package this morning. Instead of monday. Very well packed,huge box for small item but its worth it.

Will do more business in the future. I might wait till my birthday in two weeks when I open it.

__
1995 gs Saved from the crusher
1998 RS gone to(Dsm Heaven)
1997 gs gone to Dsm heaven

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Fotowntalon, Fotowntalon, Aug-05-11 09:58 PM, #1
RE: Fotowntalon, dalesmitsu, Aug-06-11 12:21 AM, #2
      RE: Fotowntalon, junkyarddsm, Nov-28-11 08:20 PM, #3
           RE: Fotowntalon, jdm1990, Dec-21-11 08:40 PM, #4
                RE: Fotowntalon, junkyarddsm, Jan-31-12 08:50 PM, #5
Fotowntalon, electrohead, Jul-31-12 08:48 AM, #
RE: Fotowntalon, dalesmitsu, Jul-31-12 08:48 AM, #6
      RE: Fotowntalon, eclipse RS-T, Oct-16-12 09:30 AM, #7
RE: Fotowntalon, bluespunk, Apr-29-13 05:41 PM, #8
RE: Fotowntalon, Snail_GS, Apr-30-13 09:56 PM, #9

FotowntalonAug-05-11 09:58 PM
Member since Aug 09th 2009
350 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1560, "RE: Fotowntalon"
In response to Reply # 0

Glad you are happy, that box is actually the original box that I came when i bought that same valve cover :p. I bought that valve cover, then 2 days later found a sick deal on a powder coated one so bought that, and the VC I sold you has sat in my basement and in that box ever sense.

97 Talon ESi 14.943@91.35MPH N/A!
"If you need someone to provide an itemized build of materials and a flowchart to walk you through every build-related question you will need to answer at each step of the process, you shouldn't be playing with cars. "-Driggs

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

dalesmitsuAug-06-11 12:21 AM
986 posts,
#1561, "RE: Fotowntalon"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by Fotowntalon
Glad you are happy, that box is actually the original box that I came when i bought that same valve cover :p. I bought that valve cover, then 2 days later found a sick deal on a powder coated one so bought that, and the VC I sold you has sat in my basement and in that box ever sense.

Oh wow, thanks man.

__

junkyarddsmNov-28-11 08:20 PM
Member since Nov 08th 2010
75 posts,
#1570, "RE: Fotowntalon"
In response to Reply # 2

Great buyer fast reply to my email and even faster payment plus to put icing on the cake he gave extra for paypal fees.

Finish? What is this "finish" you speak of sir? Dsm's are never complete just temporarily put together.

97 eclipse gone but never forgotten Ill miss you money pit.

jdm1990Dec-21-11 08:40 PM
Member since Jun 19th 2010
76 posts,
#1575, "RE: Fotowntalon"
In response to Reply # 3

Great buyer. I sold him a part awhile back (completely forgot to give him a good review :/ ). Kept in touch, sent the payment quick, and was understanding when I couldn't send it out the day I promised.
Would gladly do business with him again.

junkyarddsmJan-31-12 08:50 PM
Member since Nov 08th 2010
75 posts,
#1577, "RE: Fotowntalon"
In response to Reply # 4

Called me about a part I had and we worked out a good deal over the phone. Great guy and a great buyer hope to do more buisness with.

Finish? What is this "finish" you speak of sir? Dsm's are never complete just temporarily put together.

97 eclipse gone but never forgotten Ill miss you money pit.

electroheadJul-31-12 08:48 AM
Member since Dec 13th 2009
182 posts,
#1548, "Fotowntalon"

I bought the '97 Talon spoiler from him. He was nice enough to wait an extra week for the payment while my car had to go in the shop. Smooth transaction and he kept me informed. Thumbs up!

dalesmitsuJul-31-12 08:48 AM
986 posts,
#1558, "RE: Fotowntalon"
In response to Reply # 0

Same here,everything went great got my package this morning. Instead of monday.

__

eclipse RS-TOct-16-12 09:30 AM
Member since Apr 10th 2007
54 posts,
#1618, "RE: Fotowntalon"
In response to Reply # 6

Great seller, I bought a MP throttle body from this guy. Fast shipping and was in great working order.

bluespunkApr-29-13 05:41 PM
Member since Apr 08th 2008
98 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#1627, "RE: Fotowntalon"
In response to Reply # 0

Bought a walbro 255 he hadn't gotten around to installing. Shipped quickly. He's also given me solid advice in the chat room plenty of times. Good guy all around.

My build: verttuner.com (hosted on my blog)

Snail_GSApr-30-13 09:56 PM
Member since Jun 07th 2002
266 posts,
#1628, "RE: Fotowntalon"
In response to Reply # 8

Ordered a set of Forged pistons from Fotowntalon, and he had them at my door two days later. Fast shipping man thanks.

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Good Guys topic #1559 Previous topic | Next topic