Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGood Guys
Topic subjectFotowntalon
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=35&topic_id=1559
1559, Fotowntalon
Posted by dalesmitsu, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Bought a blue valvecover, passenger door handle plus he was nice to pull a a604 transmission bolt for me. I had to change my order, Delay with weather/work but it was all good. Kept in touch with updates.

Everything went great got my package this morning. Instead of monday. Very well packed,huge box :eek for small item but its worth it. :thumbsup

Will do more business in the future. I might wait till my birthday in two weeks when I open it. :7 :cheers
1560, RE: Fotowntalon
Posted by Fotowntalon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Glad you are happy, that box is actually the original box that I came when i bought that same valve cover :p. I bought that valve cover, then 2 days later found a sick deal on a powder coated one so bought that, and the VC I sold you has sat in my basement and in that box ever sense.
1561, RE: Fotowntalon
Originally posted by Fotowntalon
Glad you are happy, that box is actually the original box that I came when i bought that same valve cover :p. I bought that valve cover, then 2 days later found a sick deal on a powder coated one so bought that, and the VC I sold you has sat in my basement and in that box ever sense.

Oh wow, thanks man.
1570, RE: Fotowntalon
Posted by junkyarddsm, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Great buyer fast reply to my email and even faster payment plus to put icing on the cake he gave extra for paypal fees.
1575, RE: Fotowntalon
Posted by jdm1990, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Great buyer. I sold him a part awhile back (completely forgot to give him a good review :/ ). Kept in touch, sent the payment quick, and was understanding when I couldn't send it out the day I promised.
Would gladly do business with him again.
1577, RE: Fotowntalon
Posted by junkyarddsm, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Called me about a part I had and we worked out a good deal over the phone. Great guy and a great buyer hope to do more buisness with.
1548, Fotowntalon
Posted by electrohead, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I bought the '97 Talon spoiler from him. He was nice enough to wait an extra week for the payment while my car had to go in the shop. Smooth transaction and he kept me informed. Thumbs up!
1558, RE: Fotowntalon
Same here,everything went great got my package this morning. Instead of monday.
1618, RE: Fotowntalon
Posted by eclipse RS-T, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Great seller, I bought a MP throttle body from this guy. Fast shipping and was in great working order.
1627, RE: Fotowntalon
Posted by bluespunk, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Bought a walbro 255 he hadn't gotten around to installing. Shipped quickly. He's also given me solid advice in the chat room plenty of times. Good guy all around.
1628, RE: Fotowntalon
Posted by Snail_GS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Ordered a set of Forged pistons from Fotowntalon, and he had them at my door two days later. Fast shipping man thanks.
I generated this page in 0.0076160430908203 seconds, executing 7 queries.