Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #9861
View in linear mode

Subject: "17" Rims for Sale" Previous topic | Next topic
AggressionMar-28-03 02:40 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9861, "17" Rims for Sale"

I hit a pothole and damaged one of my rims. So if anyone wants to buy 2 or 3 rims. I will sell all 3 with kumho esctas that have about 65% tread left on them for $275 + shipping. You can get the fourth rim from wheelmax.com and they have free mounting, balancing, and shipping. Then you will have a full set of 17" silver Katana C7's for about $430 ruffly. I will just one, just two, or all three. Shoot I will even give you the damaged one for free, for those who would want to put it in there trunk for a full size spare for a car show or whatever. Of course you can't use that one but you can show it. It doesn't even look like there is anything wrong with it. But it is bent from the center of the hub out. let me know if your interested.

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi
- 97 eclipse gs (289whp w/ 276tq)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

imptrcr96Mar-28-03 04:59 AM
Member since Dec 25th 2002
58 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9867, "RE: 17"
In response to Reply # 0

sent you an email

Navy Recruiter
Lexington Park, MD

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

blinkbizkit500Mar-28-03 08:56 AM
Member since Jun 21st 2002
1513 posts,
#9883, "RE: 17"
In response to Reply # 0

very interested man, please hit me up on aim eklipze d00d or email me eklipze_d00d@yahoo.com

steve

ps. where r u located

Sorry_i_WinMar-28-03 09:02 AM
Member since Jul 10th 2002
1910 posts,
#9884, "RE: 17"
In response to Reply # 2

are those the wheels in your sig pic?

Anyone know anyone who can help me tune this in the Pittsburgh area (Greensburg)?

AggressionMar-28-03 10:47 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#9887, "RE: 17"
In response to Reply # 3
Mar-28-03 10:48 AM by Aggression

yes they are the wheels in my sig picture. If you want to see more go to http://www.streamlinemotorsportsva.com and click on the members link at the top then click on Jeremy. If your interested let me know and I am gonna keep track of who asked first and if they back out then I take next in line.

I am including the tuner lugs and key with them as well.

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi
- 97 eclipse gs (289whp w/ 276tq)

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #9861 Previous topic | Next topic