Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #98444
View in threaded mode

Subject: "WTT: VIS Carbon Fiber Hood for OEM metal hood (PA)" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
techboySep-14-06 01:12 PM
Member since May 20th 2002
1662 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98444, "WTT: VIS Carbon Fiber Hood for OEM metal hood (PA)"

In the process of returning my car to stock I'm looking to trade an OEM style VIS carbon fiber hood for a stock metal hood + 100. Price is negotiable based upon how nice your hood is. I'll only trade for black. VIS hood is perfect, no cracks and drilled for hood-pins which I'll include. Local only. I'm willing to meet you if need be.

Allentown PA

1999 Eclipse GST 4G63

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
bloodyangel1Sep-14-06 02:55 PM
Member since Aug 02nd 2005
332 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98453, "RE: WTT: VIS Carbon Fiber Hood for OEM metal hood (PA)"
In response to Reply # 0
Sep-14-06 02:55 PM by bloodyangel1

i would so do this trade, but my hood is red. im in pittsburgh too...

Moderatorcs82685Sep-14-06 03:38 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#98455, "RE: WTT: VIS Carbon Fiber Hood for OEM metal hood (PA)"
In response to Reply # 1
Sep-14-06 03:45 PM by cs82685

chris I got my stock one i'd trade you, but I'm at school so I don't know how quick I could get it If it would fit in my car I would say I could meet you sunday but I don't think it will. Oh and it's not in great condition, some small dents and the usual small paint chips but nothing terrible. At least when it's waxed and your not real close to it, it looks good.

here's the best two pics I have, but you can't see it up close:

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

python6586Sep-14-06 05:14 PM
Member since Oct 27th 2002
656 posts,
#98464, "RE: WTT: VIS Carbon Fiber Hood for OEM metal hood (PA)"
In response to Reply # 0

are you parting out any of the turbo components, i am local so if you would i could just pick it up so we could cut shipping out

Mods:
CAI, OBX exhaust, Grillcraft grills, altezzas, ard ryver g6 17's wrapped w/ falken's, VIS racing c.f hood, 2 12" kicker comp's w/pioneer h.u, streetglow blue undercars, red dash kit, indiglo guages, n other shit

techboySep-15-06 09:40 AM
1662 posts,
#98487, "RE: WTT: VIS Carbon Fiber Hood for OEM metal hood (PA)"
In response to Reply # 3

cs82685 - I'd be more than happy to trade with you. I'm not in a huge rush if your at school, but if you'll give me a verbal agreement you'll do it I'll put it aside for you. Drop me a PM or email.

python - there's a guy on the board here from Strousburg that emailed me about my turbo setup before I even adverstised it, so it looks like it's pretty much sold already. So, to answer your question, No, I won't be parting it out. If it falls through I'll let you know.

1999 Eclipse GST 4G63

blinkbizkit500Sep-15-06 04:01 PM
Member since Jun 21st 2002
1513 posts,
#98495, "RE: WTT: VIS Carbon Fiber Hood for OEM metal hood (PA)"
In response to Reply # 4

Chris, what are you doing? Why are you getting rid of that perfectly turbo'd car?

KirbySep-20-06 11:00 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2181 posts,
#98721, "RE: WTT: VIS Carbon Fiber Hood for OEM metal hood (PA)"
In response to Reply # 5

If time becomes an issue LMK I am in VA, but I have a black hood and would be willing to trade so LMK.

I edited to the wiki!

Originally posted by DR1665
NOTE TO SELF: Go commando to wedding. Scar the Irishman for life.

techboySep-20-06 05:57 PM
1662 posts,
#98756, "RE: WTT: VIS Carbon Fiber Hood for OEM metal hood (PA)"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by blinkbizkit500
Chris, what are you doing? Why are you getting rid of that perfectly turbo'd car?

I appreciate the compliment on the car. I never in my life dreamed I would see this day ... but 15000 dollars later, 3 years of un-reliability, months upon months of downtime, and 2 built motors has put me here. I need to get out before I break it on purpose.

1999 Eclipse GST 4G63

SonicYanSep-22-06 08:15 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
#98835, "RE: WTT: VIS Carbon Fiber Hood for OEM metal hood (PA)"
In response to Reply # 7

Damn, that sucks, I'm in SoCal and I have a stock black hood.

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT
Best: 16.35 @ 83.05 MPH

techboySep-25-06 10:47 AM
1662 posts,
#98908, "RE: WTT: VIS Carbon Fiber Hood for OEM metal hood (PA)"
In response to Reply # 8

Traded.

1999 Eclipse GST 4G63

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #98444 Previous topic | Next topic