Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #96435
View in linear mode

Subject: "Wtt: Red Leather Racing seats for stock black leathers or black racing seats" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
twinturbovengerAug-04-06 05:33 AM
Member since Jul 20th 2006
71 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96435, "Wtt: Red Leather Racing seats for stock black leathers or black racing seats"
Aug-04-06 05:36 AM by twinturbovenger

The reds were never used theybe been sitting in my basement for sometime now, i boght on ebay for 465 shipped, there is no sliders with them you have to get universal sliders i guess.. I have eclipse brackets obx branded i bouhgt on ebay for 75 shipped..Since my cars getting a new paintjob and diff color i want to go black seats and then the color of my car on the dash n shit so my black and indy red color scheme just aint going to work.. I will trade straight up for blackleather front seats ... IF you want pics just ask, Im located in connecticut thanks

Also will trade for black racing seats, dont have to be leather, but must have sliders and brackets attached, if not then i wont deal str8 up and will require some additional cash

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #96435 Previous topic | Next topic