Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #88845
View in linear mode

Subject: " WTB: ENGINE BLOCK ASAP!!" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
jayden1Mar-13-06 01:38 PM
Member since Mar 20th 2004
237 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#88845, " WTB: ENGINE BLOCK ASAP!!"

Im rebuilding my engine in class and i discovered that my block is cracked, so i need this block asap. Please dont reply if your one of those lazy shippers. Send pics, info, and price with shipping to jaydenseclipze@aol.com

"status as of now " busted420a powered by: 25g, crane cams valve springs retainers, ported head, ported manifold, oversize valves, 60mm tb, je pistions eagle rods, total seal rings,afx pulley, aem cam gears, spearco fmic, turbo xs bov, msd coil and wires, craptech

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

willyMar-14-06 10:30 AM
Member since Oct 12th 2002
346 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#88888, "RE: WTB: ENGINE BLOCK ASAP!!"
In response to Reply # 0

I have a whole engine for ya if you want. It was rebuilt about 40,000 miles ago. Runs very strong $700.00 negiotiable

Graph-XMar-14-06 10:39 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2607 posts,
#88889, "RE: WTB: ENGINE BLOCK ASAP!!"
In response to Reply # 0
Mar-14-06 10:43 AM by Graph-X

I've got one check my thread. I was going to turn this one into a turbo block, but ran out of time and had to buy one built. It is in very good condition.

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=88357&mesg_id=88357&page=2

jayden1Mar-14-06 03:58 PM
Member since Mar 20th 2004
237 posts,
#88901, "RE: WTB: BARE ENGINE BLOCK ASAP!!"
In response to Reply # 2

Looks i like may need to clarify my post. Im rebuilding my engine in class and i discovered a crack in my BLOCK, so i have to purchase another BLOCK. Just a BLOCK. i dont need pistons, rods, or anything else. It doest have to be a running engine in which quite a few people keep emailing me about.

I would like this block to be in decent shape and be able to be bored no more than 20 over. Thank you.

"status as of now " busted420a powered by: 25g, crane cams valve springs retainers, ported head, ported manifold, oversize valves, 60mm tb, je pistions eagle rods, total seal rings,afx pulley, aem cam gears, spearco fmic, turbo xs bov, msd coil and wires, craptech

willyMar-14-06 04:00 PM
Member since Oct 12th 2002
346 posts,
#88902, "RE: WTB: BARE ENGINE BLOCK ASAP!!"
In response to Reply # 3

well if you need mine you know how to get ahold of me

Graph-XMar-14-06 04:10 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2607 posts,
#88904, "RE: WTB: BARE ENGINE BLOCK ASAP!!"
In response to Reply # 4

Easily done, I can have it crated up (just the block) and shipped off to you on friday. This is the good block, not the one with a hole in it. It can be bored, and has been taken good care of by the previous owner.

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #88845 Previous topic | Next topic