Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #878
View in linear mode

Subject: "WTB : Stock Intake Cam" Previous topic | Next topic
RxR_EclipseOct-17-02 02:15 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1792 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#878, "WTB : Stock Intake Cam"

I know pleanty of you guys have a stock intake cam laying around. I just so happen to need one.....I'll pay $50 for one.....let me know...

kevjoh60@hotmail.com

Help a poor 2gnt'r out.......
Kevin

Kevin
The old:

The new:

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

RxR_EclipseOct-18-02 05:32 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1792 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#879, "RE: WTB : Stock Intake Cam"
In response to Reply # 0

BUMP....anyone please...

Kevin
The old:

The new:

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

RxR_EclipseOct-18-02 11:30 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1792 posts,
#880, "RE: WTB : Stock Intake Cam"
In response to Reply # 1

Still lookign for one...need this bad...

Kevin
The old:

The new:

9D9 MITSU RSOct-18-02 02:32 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#881, "RE: WTB : Stock Intake Cam"
In response to Reply # 2

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcforum/DCForumID30/3053.html

RxR_EclipseOct-18-02 03:25 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1792 posts,
#882, "RE: WTB : Stock Intake Cam"
In response to Reply # 3

thanks for the pointer 9d9, but i already bought some from fast420a

Kevin
The old:

The new:

NO2AVENGEROct-19-02 03:26 AM
Member since Mar 21st 2002
118 posts,
#883, "RE: WTB : Stock Intake Cam"
In response to Reply # 4

I have a set for you. You can e-mail me at www.no2avenger@yahoo.com

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #878 Previous topic | Next topic