Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #86938
View in threaded mode

Subject: "WTT: Greddy Type RS BoV for Greddy S or RFL" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Bigtymr1021Feb-08-06 12:33 PM
Member since Sep 29th 2005
85 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#86938, "WTT: Greddy Type RS BoV for Greddy S or RFL"

I want to trade my Greddy RS blow off valve for a Greddy Type S bov or a Turbo XS RFL. The bov is basically brand new, MAYBE 200 miles on it, Im running so low of boost it is fluttering and causing compressor surge. I have the box that it came in with everything. If trading for RFL, no adapter included... PM me or reply...thanks

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
Bigtymr1021Feb-10-06 08:48 AM
85 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#87032, "RE: WTT: Greddy Type RS BoV for Greddy S or RFL"
In response to Reply # 0

Bump

eclipse_gs_1512Feb-11-06 11:13 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#87093, "RE: WTT: Greddy Type RS BoV for Greddy S or RFL"
In response to Reply # 1

I realize that this is probably a no, but do you have the recirc kit to send air back into the intake? I'd like to run the type rs on my gst but I'm not venting so I need the recirc kit. I have the type s to trade if you do happen to have the kit. My type s probably has about 4k miles on it.

2007 wrx

Bigtymr1021Feb-12-06 06:02 AM
85 posts,
#87124, "RE: WTT: Greddy Type RS BoV for Greddy S or RFL"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by eclipse_gs_1512
I realize that this is probably a no, but do you have the recirc kit to send air back into the intake? I'd like to run the type rs on my gst but I'm not venting so I need the recirc kit. I have the type s to trade if you do happen to have the kit. My type s probably has about 4k miles on it.

Nope no recirc kit

ChamukoFeb-12-06 11:07 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
#87139, "RE: WTT: Greddy Type RS BoV for Greddy S or RFL"
In response to Reply # 3

if its an authentic greddy I have an authentic rfl waiting to be shipped... E-mailing you.

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #86938 Previous topic | Next topic