Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #863
View in linear mode

Subject: "WTB: 2 cheap wheels and tires" Previous topic | Next topic
NoMoneyGSOct-16-02 02:10 PM
Member since Oct 14th 2002
27 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#863, "WTB: 2 cheap wheels and tires"

I need some wheels and tires to race on. all my factory wheels were bent. i would prefer the 14' but anything cheap will work.

Thanks

Barry

95' Eclipse GS
Sparcko exaust(not the seat brand), Autozone filter on stock intake tube(better than nothin), VIS Coilovers, VIS Cyber front bumper, black housing blue ion projectors, 18" eagle wheels w/ yoko parada 2's

working on: custom turbo kit with a TD05H from a 1G

For sale: APR GT-2 wing, Nitrous Works wet kit, and I have a source for T3 turbos

Also have an 89 Jeep Wrangler w/ 7 inch lift and 35x15.5 swampers. it has a built straight 6 with offenhauser intake, a holley 4-barrel and sidepipes. (and I used a talon slave cylinder when i did a tranny swap. lol)

95' Eclipse GS
Sparcko exaust(not the seat brand), Autozone filter on stock intake tube(better than nothin), VIS Coilovers, VIS Cyber front bumper, black housing blue ion projectors, 18" eagle wheel

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

bedlam32570Oct-16-02 05:36 PM
Member since Jan 09th 2002
1240 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#864, "RE: WTB: 2 cheap wheels and tires"
In response to Reply # 0

i have a set of rims i used to use. they came on my car. they are 15" x 6.5 though. they are the American Racing Nitrous rims. one is also scuffed too a little. i was selling em for 300 but can work out a deal. they run 200 a piece and also are not made for FWD cars anymore. email me at bedlam32570@yahoo.com if interested.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Boofer97rsOct-17-02 03:36 AM
Old School 2GNTer
800 posts,
#865, "RE: WTB: 2 cheap wheels and tires"
In response to Reply # 1

if you find the wheels and need tires, lemme know. I got 2 tires (190/65/14 i believe) with good tread left that i would let go for 20 plus shipping

chrysler kidOct-17-02 03:48 AM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
#866, "RE: WTB: 2 cheap wheels and tires"
In response to Reply # 2

hahaha i got four 14's with two bald and two good tires e-mail me if you want em res0phfu@verizon.net

11.65 @ 115

eclipse_99rsOct-17-02 09:06 AM
Member since Apr 11th 2002
2659 posts,
#867, "RE: WTB: 2 cheap wheels and tires"
In response to Reply # 3

i have 4stock 14's if you want 2 i can doo it also. im moving soon and dont have any room fot them email me jake_regulator@hotmail.com

myspace.com/coastiecobb

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #863 Previous topic | Next topic