Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #819
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Greddy EVO cat-back" Previous topic | Next topic
fasterGSOct-15-02 05:39 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3879 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#819, "FS: Greddy EVO cat-back"

Full cat-back, I am not exactly sure on size though. The diameter is slightly bigger than stock so I would assume its 2.5". Asking 300 plus shipping. Thanks

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: FS: Greddy EVO cat-back, FuSi0N, Oct-16-02 01:52 AM, #1
RE: FS: Greddy EVO cat-back, Danny95ESI, Oct-16-02 02:07 AM, #2
      Nevermind, fasterGS, Oct-16-02 02:33 AM, #3
           RE: Nevermind, FuSi0N, Oct-16-02 03:08 AM, #4
                RE: Nevermind, Danny95ESI, Oct-16-02 04:09 AM, #5
                     RE: Nevermind, fasterGS, Oct-16-02 06:02 AM, #6

FuSi0NOct-16-02 01:52 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1762 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#820, "RE: FS: Greddy EVO cat-back"
In response to Reply # 0

Check you email.

"Liberate Tutemea Ex Infernis"
More pics at www.cyn0sure.homestead.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Danny95ESIOct-16-02 02:07 AM
Old School 2GNTer
900 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#821, "RE: FS: Greddy EVO cat-back"
In response to Reply # 1

Abe!
Where have you been? So what happened to your EVO? Lol...are you selling the SP now?

aem cai, gst muffler, 17 konig villains, magnecores, ard 57mm tb, eibach sportlines, tokico blues, ingalls cambers, tsi side skirts, Century-Graco "sports edition" baby seat ( minus 10 horses )

fasterGSOct-16-02 02:33 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3879 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#822, "Nevermind"
In response to Reply # 2

You got mail back Abe...

And as far as the rest of you goes, I think it is pretty much sold. Although someone from dsmtrader asked me if the cat-back came with the downpipe

LOL

FuSi0NOct-16-02 03:08 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1762 posts,
#823, "RE: Nevermind"
In response to Reply # 3

LoL Danny, that evo used to be mine before I sold it to Jason. I still have the SP but I have the GST muff on the car right now.

"Liberate Tutemea Ex Infernis"
More pics at www.cyn0sure.homestead.com

Danny95ESIOct-16-02 04:09 AM
Old School 2GNTer
900 posts,
#824, "RE: Nevermind"
In response to Reply # 4

AHAHAHAHHA!!! all i have to do is buy the SP back from u and sell it back to Kory.... it'll be the craziest exhaust swapping story ever

aem cai, gst muffler, 17 konig villains, magnecores, ard 57mm tb, eibach sportlines, tokico blues, ingalls cambers, tsi side skirts, Century-Graco "sports edition" baby seat ( minus 10 horses )

fasterGSOct-16-02 06:02 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3879 posts,
#825, "RE: Nevermind"
In response to Reply # 5

You have more mail sir!!

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #819 Previous topic | Next topic