Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #813
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS/ t25 & Gst muffler" Previous topic | Next topic
superdavesgstOct-15-02 03:37 PM
Member since Jun 22nd 2002
270 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#813, "FS/ t25 & Gst muffler"

the turbo had about 61k on it, mobil one its whole life, in good shape, i ported it out of bordom, but not that much,ill take 150 ill take care of shipping,
the GST exhaust is in great shape car had like 50ish K on it, its a rear section, itll bolt right own, 50bucks plus shipping.
laters
dave
money orders are good and ill ship with UPS
later
dave

2004 white mach1
k&n fipk,Meziere w/p,mac headers,o/r prochamber, bassani c/b, ported heads&intake,php 3/8" spacer,accel coils & hardcore wires, comp 106400 cams,03 cobra flywheel&clutch,456gear,FR 31spline axles & center diff. steeda shifter & quad adjuster

2001 svt lightning
magnaflow C/B,4lb lower,accufab t.b.,lfp E fan, FR waterpump,punisher VB,obx headers

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

fasterGSOct-16-02 03:20 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3879 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#814, "RE: FS/ t25 & Gst muffler"
In response to Reply # 0

whole cat-back exhaust or just the axle back? Soudns like axle back but just thought I would make sure.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

jsd98dsmOct-16-02 08:46 AM
Member since Jul 01st 2002
162 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#815, "RE: FS/ t25 & Gst muffler"
In response to Reply # 1

you got mail. I'll take the exhaust.

98 esi A/t:
injen intake
n1 muffler
white gauges
17' adr sokodu's
coilovers 1.75' drop
obx front strut bar
3 stage metal headgasket
(should of rebuilt bottem when this was done but I'm stupid)

98 esi A/t:
injen intake
n1 muffler
white gauges
17' adr sokodu's
coilovers 1.75' drop
obx front strut bar
3 stage metal headgasket
(should of rebuilt bottem when this was done but I'm stupid)

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #813 Previous topic | Next topic