Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #812
View in linear mode

Subject: "RULES REMINDER!" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamJasonESi_TOct-15-02 02:54 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3107 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#812, "RULES REMINDER!"

Guys,
Lately, I've done a lot of housecleaning each day to straighten up a lot of misformatted sales ads.

There are very simple rules in using this classifieds section, namely posting things that are 2GNT related and using the proper format, namely using in the subject title "WTB" (wanted to buy) OR "FS" (for sale), and then breifly describing what you're selling or looking to buy.

If we can't handle that, I'm going to do less editing and more deleting. This post isn't meant for 95% of the regulars that post here correctly, but is directed towards the 5% that feel it's necessary to be original within their ads and totally defy the very simple rules that have been established.

04' BMW 325Ci
91' Nissan 240SX
98' Eagle Talon ESi (sold)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #812 Previous topic | Next topic