Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #793
View in linear mode

Subject: "WTB: 02 sensor" Previous topic | Next topic
SemperboostOct-15-02 03:22 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1072 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#793, "WTB: 02 sensor"

Looking for a working front 02 sensor. THanks

Alvin

96 RST

Star Stage I turbo kit /Starion I/C w/ 2" chrome piping / GReddy Type-S BOV / Missing Link / Custom APEXi- GReddy 2.5" exhaust / 55mm ARD TB/ Nology wires / APEXi EL mech boost gauge / Autometer A/F gauge / Southland Dual Friction clutch / B&M short shifter / Energy Suspension shifter bushings / 16" GSX Rims / Front/ Rear camberkits / Eibach Prokits / Tokico Blues/ Front Upper, Rear Lower strut bars / Rear GST sway bar
GSX Dual Piston Calipers, X-drilled rotors /

Alvin

http://www.cardomain.com/id/96rst

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Jarrad_GSTOct-15-02 06:15 AM
Member since Jun 23rd 2002
650 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#794, "RE: WTB: 02 sensor"
In response to Reply # 0

I was trying to buy one like last week as well. I had to buy from online places. www.NOPI.com has them for $50. www.carparts.com $80
I bought mine from for $70 b/c Nopi didnt have any in till next week and I couldnt wait. http://www.partznet.com/

97' GST(4G63)
Evo 16G Eclipse

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

xtrm_avngrOct-15-02 12:28 PM
Member since Jun 30th 2002
17 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#795, "RE: WTB: 02 sensor"
In response to Reply # 1

go to the asog website www.asog.net/forums and check out the for sale forum and look for a post by kidfury. he selling the 1 for $20 or 2 for $35. i just bought mine and they are on there way.

fasterGSOct-15-02 02:13 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3879 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#796, "RE: WTB: 02 sensor"
In response to Reply # 2

Yeah I tried to contact the guy.... he never emailed me back so screw him.

250lemansOct-15-02 03:34 PM
Member since Jul 11th 2002
257 posts,
#797, "RE: WTB: 02 sensor"
In response to Reply # 3

i emailed him too but they're for v6 so we have to cut the round connector and put our square one
he did answer to me are you sure you email to the correct address try again
he also told me ryanrs 95 got one from him

fasterGSOct-15-02 04:06 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3879 posts,
#798, "RE: WTB: 02 sensor"
In response to Reply # 4

Too late now, I have already ordered one from another place.

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #793 Previous topic | Next topic