Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #78182
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS or FT myStock 2g 3piece tail lights for some ALTEZZAs" Previous topic | Next topic
1995talonAug-06-05 11:17 AM
Member since Jan 27th 2004
626 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#78182, "FS or FT myStock 2g 3piece tail lights for some ALTEZZAs"

im willing to trade or sale my stock taillights for a set of ALTEZZAs.if you want to work a deal out then just LMK.Thanks

Black apillars,black door sills,floor mats,CF shift boot and Ebrake cover,CF gauge cluster cover,chrome gauge cluster trim rings

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: FS or FT myStock 2g 3piece tail lights for some ALTEZZAs, ScreaminE, Aug-06-05 12:06 PM, #1
RE: FS or FT myStock 2g 3piece tail lights for some ALTEZZAs, ajcfalcon, Aug-06-05 01:28 PM, #2
      RE: FS or FT myStock 2g 3piece tail lights for some ALTEZZAs, 1995talon, Aug-06-05 01:42 PM, #3
RE: FS or FT myStock 2g 3piece tail lights for some ALTEZZAs, 1995talon, Aug-07-05 07:22 PM, #4
RE: FS or FT myStock 2g 3piece tail lights for some ALTEZZAs, 96rs-t, Aug-07-05 08:14 PM, #5
      RE: FS or FT myStock 2g 3piece tail lights for some ALTEZZAs, Malenko, Aug-07-05 09:20 PM, #6
           RE: FS or FT myStock 2g 3piece tail lights for some ALTEZZAs, ajcfalcon, Aug-08-05 03:53 AM, #7

ScreaminEAug-06-05 12:06 PM
Donating 2GNT member
815 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#78183, "RE: FS or FT myStock 2g 3piece tail lights for some ALTEZZAs"
In response to Reply # 0

ALTEZZAS suck...stay stock

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ajcfalconAug-06-05 01:28 PM
Member since Nov 22nd 2003
1104 posts,
#78186, "RE: FS or FT myStock 2g 3piece tail lights for some ALTEZZAs"
In response to Reply # 1

i wanted them too... once i got them i realized how much they resemble shit when they are put on a 2g.

i ended up having to buy new stock ones... waste of money. paint the center piece to match the car if you want a different look.

1995talonAug-06-05 01:42 PM
626 posts,
#78188, "RE: FS or FT myStock 2g 3piece tail lights for some ALTEZZAs"
In response to Reply # 2

i think a few of them look like ass but there is also a few that i like,namely the oval ones.i had never seen a 2g with those ovals on till i saw one at walmart a few weeks back and i really liked the look..im not tryin to be diff im just tryin to have it my way ya know?

ive spent so much time takein my 95 talon and turning it into a 99 eclipse its not funny,but now i would like something a bit diff..Thanks for you opinons but ya know the old saying diff strokes for diff fokes HEHE..

Black apillars,black door sills,97-99 eclipse grill,floor mats,CF shift boot and Ebrake cover,CF gauge cluster cover,chrome gauge cluster trim rings

1995talonAug-07-05 07:22 PM
626 posts,
#78258, "RE: FS or FT myStock 2g 3piece tail lights for some ALTEZZAs"
In response to Reply # 0

Most everyone on here dogs ALTEZZAs but everytime i post that ill swap my stockers for a set of um no one wants to..

Black apillars,black door sills,97-99 eclipse grill,floor mats,CF shift boot and Ebrake cover,CF gauge cluster cover,chrome gauge cluster trim rings

96rs-tAug-07-05 08:14 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2203 posts,
#78259, "RE: FS or FT myStock 2g 3piece tail lights for some ALTEZZAs"
In response to Reply # 4

mainly because nobody owns a pair.

SoCal DSM
1996 RS-T: Under Construction
1999 GS AE: New daily driver
"USING NO WAY AS A WAY, HAVING NO LIMITATION AS A LIMITATION"--BRUCE LEE

MalenkoAug-07-05 09:20 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#78261, "RE: FS or FT myStock 2g 3piece tail lights for some ALTEZZAs"
In response to Reply # 5

do yourself a favor, buy the altezza and keep your stockers, so when you change your mind because they look like ass, you'll have some stockers handy

ajcfalconAug-08-05 03:53 AM
Member since Nov 22nd 2003
1104 posts,
#78264, "RE: FS or FT myStock 2g 3piece tail lights for some ALTEZZAs"
In response to Reply # 6

Exactly what he said ^^. just wait around on here, they show up every once and a while for like $70-$80.

Im not tryin to just "dogg" altezzas... i actually like them on most cars, and like i said i even bought them for my eclipse. But not too long after i realized how much better the stock ones look. I guess my advice is to make sure you have some stockers to go back to incase you dont end up liking them.

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #78182 Previous topic | Next topic