Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #76159
View in linear mode

Subject: "(WTB) Tensioner Pulley And Bolt" Previous topic | Next topic
DSM2GNT95Jun-27-05 11:32 AM
Member since May 27th 2004
89 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#76159, "(WTB) Tensioner Pulley And Bolt"

The bolt that tightens down the pulley for p/s and a/c snapped the other day...I will buy the whole tensioner pulley if you have it..need it soon as possible...it is getting hott here...Thanks, Dustin

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: (WTB) Tensioner Pulley And Bolt, DSM2GNT95, Jun-28-05 03:25 PM, #1
RE: (WTB) Tensioner Pulley And Bolt, DSM2GNT95, Jun-30-05 07:50 AM, #2
      RE: (WTB) Tensioner Pulley And Bolt, DSM2GNT95, Jul-04-05 12:08 PM, #3
           RE: (WTB) Tensioner Pulley And Bolt, DSM2GNT95, Jul-08-05 09:46 AM, #4
                RE: (WTB) Tensioner Pulley And Bolt, eclpsmoneypit95, Jul-08-05 10:57 AM, #5
                     RE: (WTB) Tensioner Pulley And Bolt, DSM2GNT95, Jul-08-05 04:38 PM, #6

DSM2GNT95Jun-28-05 03:25 PM
89 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#76252, "RE: (WTB) Tensioner Pulley And Bolt"
In response to Reply # 0

bump

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DSM2GNT95Jun-30-05 07:50 AM
89 posts,
#76340, "RE: (WTB) Tensioner Pulley And Bolt"
In response to Reply # 1

C'mon I know someone snatched all the a/c and p/s out of their car and have this laying around somewhere...help a brotha out

DSM2GNT95Jul-04-05 12:08 PM
89 posts,
#76523, "RE: (WTB) Tensioner Pulley And Bolt"
In response to Reply # 2

bump

DSM2GNT95Jul-08-05 09:46 AM
89 posts,
#76748, "RE: (WTB) Tensioner Pulley And Bolt"
In response to Reply # 3

one last try...Bump

eclpsmoneypit95Jul-08-05 10:57 AM
Member since Mar 09th 2005
371 posts,
#76749, "RE: (WTB) Tensioner Pulley And Bolt"
In response to Reply # 4

the bolt broke but does the tensioner pulley move? does it give any? the reason i ask is because i have two of these tensioners here and the bolts are so rusted that they would break if you tried to take them out. (I tried: you can see half of the bolt turning and the other half staying still) If the pulley is fixed and unable to move, use your power steering pump as the tensioner (it has a slide on it). Take off the old belt, loosen the power steering, and place it in the middle of the entire distance it can move, then wrap a string around all of the pulleys to get a measurement. Go to any auto parts store and give them the measurement and they will give you a belt that will fit. It'll cost about $20. This is what i did and it works great! Good luck!

That blue car got me boobies once

DSM2GNT95Jul-08-05 04:38 PM
89 posts,
#76766, "RE: (WTB) Tensioner Pulley And Bolt"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by eclpsmoneypit95
the bolt broke but does the tensioner pulley move? does it give any? the reason i ask is because i have two of these tensioners here and the bolts are so rusted that they would break if you tried to take them out. (I tried: you can see half of the bolt turning and the other half staying still) If the pulley is fixed and unable to move, use your power steering pump as the tensioner (it has a slide on it). Take off the old belt, loosen the power steering, and place it in the middle of the entire distance it can move, then wrap a string around all of the pulleys to get a measurement. Go to any auto parts store and give them the measurement and they will give you a belt that will fit. It'll cost about $20. This is what i did and it works great! Good luck!
I'm not sure if the pulley is stuck but I believe it is, causeing the bolt to break..but thank you for the idea..I will do that this weekend..You are the man! lol

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #76159 Previous topic | Next topic