Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #74694
View in threaded mode

Subject: "WTT: z3 fenders plus cash for stock fenders" Previous topic | Next topic
ErikMay-31-05 02:34 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1536 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74694, "WTT: z3 fenders plus cash for stock fenders"

I want some stock fenders in pretty good condition. If somebody has a pair that are pretty dent free, then I'm interested. The Z3's need some work to fit perfect. They fit OK, but the guy who had them before me did not fit them properly. They are fiberglass and I figure that a couple of days of being patient and fiberglass they would fit easily. They would be awesome for a project car. I will take pictures tonight after work of them on the car and off. I will pay $50 plus ship of the stock fenders and the buyer must pay shipping to their location. I check my E-mail nightly so that would be the best place to reach me. They are in S.E. Kansas if anybody around there are interested. I just got a truck and the car is sitting, so I can be flexible with time as long as you are serious.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
nordstromMay-31-05 09:28 AM
Member since Aug 15th 2002
161 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74704, "RE: WTT: z3 fenders plus cash for stock fenders"
In response to Reply # 0

im interestead, want to look at the pics. thanks

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ErikMay-31-05 06:05 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1536 posts,
#74731, "RE: WTT: z3 fenders plus cash for stock fenders"
In response to Reply # 1

I have pics taken, but I forgot the cord to get them off the camera. I'll get it tomorrow and have the pictures E-mailed to you ASAP.

nordstromJun-02-05 05:55 AM
Member since Aug 15th 2002
161 posts,
#74798, "RE: WTT: z3 fenders plus cash for stock fenders"
In response to Reply # 2

sweet thanks

EclipseStarJun-02-05 01:47 PM
Member since Jun 01st 2005
108 posts,
#74821, "RE: WTT: z3 fenders plus cash for stock fenders"
In response to Reply # 3

Can I get some pics please also...I have my fenders I will give you right off my car. "DENT FREE"

ErikJun-02-05 02:10 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1536 posts,
#74822, "RE: WTT: z3 fenders plus cash for stock fenders"
In response to Reply # 4

I sent messages to both but I need your regular E-mails so I can attach the pics I got. Thanks!

ErikJun-03-05 04:02 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1536 posts,
#74847, "RE: WTT: z3 fenders plus cash for stock fenders"
In response to Reply # 5

I sent pics.

95 MitsuJun-03-05 01:06 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
767 posts,
#74886, "RE: WTT: z3 fenders plus cash for stock fenders"
In response to Reply # 6

I have a buddy who works at a shop. He will trade you right now. He'll paint them to match your car before they're shipped out. Email me and let me know ASAP.

ErikJun-03-05 03:24 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1536 posts,
#74891, "RE: WTT: z3 fenders plus cash for stock fenders"
In response to Reply # 7

I do not need them painted b/c I'm painting the whole car. I'd rather not have to try to match the paint he's using with the paint I plan to use. Does he want pics? If so, send me his e-mail and I'll shoot the pics over to him.

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #74694 Previous topic | Next topic