Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #746
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: good motor, APR wing, Nitrous, interior parts" Previous topic | Next topic
NoMoneyGSOct-14-02 07:04 AM
Member since Oct 14th 2002
27 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#746, "FS: good motor, APR wing, Nitrous, interior parts"

I'm trying to raise money to buy gauges and a fmu for my custom turbo kit... here is what i have:

Many parts from a 95' eagle talon i bought that was flipped- still have motor and most of the interior parts and back glass- no wheels or tranny most of the body is messed up. tell me what you want and make an offer.

APR GT2 Aluminum wing with the tall base- $200 +shipping

Nitrous Works wet kit for eclipse/talon/neon 25,50,75hp jets, pressure gauge, and NOS bottle blanket- $300 +shipping

also, is anyone interested in the turbos off the late 80's chrysler cars? i think i can get the gaurenteed good for like $75 with all the lines and manifold and downpipe.

let me know if your interested....
thanks

I'm workin on a custom turbo kit cause I'm broke and I want to go fast, and I have a spare motor!
I'm workin on a custom turbo kit cause I'm broke and I want to go fast, and I have a spare motor!

95' Eclipse GS
Sparcko exaust(not the seat brand), Autozone filter on stock intake tube(better than nothin), VIS Coilovers, VIS Cyber front bumper, black housing blue ion projectors, 18" eagle wheel

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: FS: good motor, APR wing, Nitrous, interior parts, blinkbizkit500, Oct-14-02 10:08 AM, #1
RE: FS: good motor, APR wing, Nitrous, interior parts, 96eclipse2nr, Oct-14-02 11:23 AM, #2
      RE: FS: good motor, APR wing, Nitrous, interior parts, chrysler kid, Oct-14-02 11:33 AM, #3
RE: FS: good motor, APR wing, Nitrous, interior parts, stoyboycs, Oct-14-02 12:15 PM, #4
RE: FS: good motor, APR wing, Nitrous, interior parts, NoMoneyGS, Oct-14-02 01:19 PM, #5
      RE: FS: good motor, APR wing, Nitrous, interior parts, stoyboycs, Oct-14-02 04:12 PM, #6
           RE: FS: good motor, APR wing, Nitrous, interior parts, silverbullet, Oct-15-02 01:16 AM, #7
                RE: FS: good motor, APR wing, Nitrous, interior parts, juggalo, Oct-15-02 03:53 AM, #8
                RE: FS: good motor, APR wing, Nitrous, interior parts, NoMoneyGS, Oct-15-02 08:19 AM, #10
RE: FS: good motor, APR wing, Nitrous, interior parts, scothern, Oct-15-02 05:04 AM, #9
RE: FS: good motor, APR wing, Nitrous, interior parts, tim97rs, Oct-15-02 10:43 AM, #11
      RE: FS: good motor, APR wing, Nitrous, interior parts, blinkbizkit500, Oct-15-02 04:07 PM, #12
           RE: FS: good motor, APR wing, Nitrous, interior parts, cool_g_83, Oct-15-02 04:21 PM, #13
           RE: FS: good motor, APR wing, Nitrous, interior parts, tenmile, Oct-15-02 04:22 PM, #14
                RE: FS: good motor, APR wing, Nitrous, interior parts, NoMoneyGS, Oct-16-02 02:41 AM, #15
                     RE: FS: good motor, APR wing, Nitrous, interior parts, DocWhiplash, Oct-16-02 02:54 AM, #16
                          RE: FS: good motor, APR wing, Nitrous, interior parts, mitsucar4, Oct-16-02 08:24 AM, #17
                               RE: FS: good motor, APR wing, Nitrous, interior parts, tim97rs, Oct-16-02 01:37 PM, #18
                                    RE: FS: good motor, APR wing, Nitrous, interior parts, NoMoneyGS, Oct-16-02 02:05 PM, #19
                                         RE: FS: good motor, APR wing, Nitrous, interior parts, tenmile, Oct-16-02 04:17 PM, #20
                                         RE: FS: good motor, APR wing, Nitrous, interior parts, DocWhiplash, Oct-17-02 01:15 AM, #21
                                         RE: FS: good motor, APR wing, Nitrous, interior parts, stoyboycs, Oct-17-02 02:18 AM, #22
                                              RE: FS: good motor, APR wing, Nitrous, interior parts, NoMoneyGS, Oct-21-02 01:19 PM, #23

blinkbizkit500Oct-14-02 10:08 AM
Member since Jun 21st 2002
1513 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#747, "RE: FS: good motor, APR wing, Nitrous, interior parts"
In response to Reply # 0

how much do you want for the 2 console vents, the 2 vents on the doors, and the 2 long vents on the top of the doors which defog the windows? how's $20 or so sound? i just need extras to paint...let me know asap please! thanks

steve

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

96eclipse2nrOct-14-02 11:23 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3605 posts,
#748, "RE: FS: good motor, APR wing, Nitrous, interior parts"
In response to Reply # 1

was the flipped car a standard or auto?? if standard i know someone who wants the shifter

-----------------------------------------
2011 Nissan Xterra Pro-4x

2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650R

1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-NX 75 shot, AEM CAI, P&P t/b and intake mani-SOLD

1964 Buick Electra 225-all original, all power options, 325hp, 445ft/lbs tq

chrysler kidOct-14-02 11:33 AM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
#749, "RE: FS: good motor, APR wing, Nitrous, interior parts"
In response to Reply # 2

>no wheels or tranny most of the body is messed up. tell me what you >want and make an offer
you need to read more carefully

11.65 @ 115

stoyboycsOct-14-02 12:15 PM
Member since Jul 21st 2002
280 posts,
#750, "RE: FS: good motor, APR wing, Nitrous, interior parts"
In response to Reply # 0

what type of downpipe are you using for your custom turbo. Also what type of turbo and is it in good shape. For the turbo I mean on the chysler car.

I was right there with him untill the light turned green.

NoMoneyGSOct-14-02 01:19 PM
27 posts,
#751, "RE: FS: good motor, APR wing, Nitrous, interior parts"
In response to Reply # 4

about the vents- 20 plus shipping sounds good if they aren't too hard to get out..

I do have the shifter... make an offer..

I will have to look up what turbos are on those chryslers, as for the down pipe, i'm using a factory talon downpipe flange and having a muffler shop make the rest.

95' Eclipse GS
Sparcko exaust(not the seat brand), Autozone filter on stock intake tube(better than nothin), VIS Coilovers, VIS Cyber front bumper, black housing blue ion projectors, 18" eagle wheel

stoyboycsOct-14-02 04:12 PM
280 posts,
#752, "RE: FS: good motor, APR wing, Nitrous, interior parts"
In response to Reply # 5

unless the turbo has the carb numbers don't worry about the type of turbo.

silverbulletOct-15-02 01:16 AM
Member since Feb 06th 2002
261 posts,
#753, "RE: FS: good motor, APR wing, Nitrous, interior parts"
In response to Reply # 6

i need both front sway bar links name me a price if you have got em cause when i lowered my car i stripped them off accidentially

traded in my 99 2g RS for a Titanium Pearl 03 3g GT
mods:AEM CAI[]energy suspension shifter bushing[]Short shifter[] MOMO f16 evo carbon/titanium shift knob[] DM Motor Mounts

juggaloOct-15-02 03:53 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2945 posts,
#754, "RE: FS: good motor, APR wing, Nitrous, interior parts"
In response to Reply # 7

Is the oil pan still in good shape? if so i need it. just let me know how much.

dsm/mitsubishi service manuals https://www.mediafire.com/folder/5k14qlaulb9s1/dsm_mitsubishi

service manuals(my whole collection) https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ac51jwwa3g1n1/automotive_manuals

NoMoneyGSOct-15-02 08:19 AM
27 posts,
#755, "RE: FS: good motor, APR wing, Nitrous, interior parts"
In response to Reply # 7

sway bar - I need to make sure the sway bar links are good... It will probably be friday before i can look at it. I'll let you know.

oil pan - I'm keeping the motor complete.

The interior was grey but someone painter alot of it black I think they even sprayed the console lid. still interested?

thanks

mE

95' Eclipse GS

scothernOct-15-02 05:04 AM
Member since Jul 07th 2002
998 posts,
#756, "RE: FS: good motor, APR wing, Nitrous, interior parts"
In response to Reply # 0

What color is the interior? If its black or grey I want the console lid and hardware that allows it to latch and open. email me please at scothern@insight.rr.com

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

99 Eclipse RS

"Can't we all just hit a Bong"?

tim97rsOct-15-02 10:43 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
#757, "RE: FS: good motor, APR wing, Nitrous, interior parts"
In response to Reply # 9

i would really like the dash lights dimmer switch! 15.00 shipped?

USED TO HAVE...Everything you wish you had, and then some...

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

blinkbizkit500Oct-15-02 04:07 PM
Member since Jun 21st 2002
1513 posts,
#758, "RE: FS: good motor, APR wing, Nitrous, interior parts"
In response to Reply # 11

are the vents grey or did they spray them black? let me know..thanks

steve

cool_g_83Oct-15-02 04:21 PM
Member since Apr 27th 2002
478 posts,
#759, "RE: FS: good motor, APR wing, Nitrous, interior parts"
In response to Reply # 12

I'll give you $10 shipped for the ashtrey if its grey still...

Greg
'96 Esi

Greg
'99 Black GS-T MT

Defi D-Series Boost Gauge, ExtremePsi Intake, Greddy Type-S BOV, Hallman Evolution MBC ... 3" Thermal R&D Exhaust soon

tenmileOct-15-02 04:22 PM
Member since Jun 01st 2002
88 posts,
#760, "RE: FS: good motor, APR wing, Nitrous, interior parts"
In response to Reply # 12

Have the rear defroster and the hazard light switch?
$5 each, shipped?

Mack
'97 GS, F/R Strut Bars, K&N Drop-in w/Drilled airbox mod, Kenwood 716S HU + 10Disc w/Infinity Reference 6x9" (R) 5 1/4" (F), Door chime mod, Power Antenna mod, scrape-the-front-bumper-cover-too-much mod

Mack
'97 GS
-Flowmaster 40 Deltaflow w/3" tip
-Autometer Bezel pod w/Autometer Phantom Oil Pressure & Voltmeter
-F/R Strut Bars
-K&N Drop-in w/Drilled airbox
-Kenwood 716S HU + 10Disc w/Infinity Reference 6x9" (R) 5 1/4" (F)
-Door chime mod, Power

NoMoneyGSOct-16-02 02:41 AM
27 posts,
#761, "RE: FS: good motor, APR wing, Nitrous, interior parts"
In response to Reply # 14

Dash dimmer switch- does $15 plus shipping sound alright? I'll pull it off friday.

The vents are still grey.

The ashtray was painted red.

I will have too look for the defrost/hazard switch because i already pulled it but i didn't sell it and i don't remember where it went.

thanks for the interest..

Barry

95' Eclipse GS

DocWhiplashOct-16-02 02:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
880 posts,
#762, "RE: FS: good motor, APR wing, Nitrous, interior parts"
In response to Reply # 15

Are the doorpanels ok and how much you want for em.

95 eclipse RS

14.80 @ 94mph with no turbo

mitsucar4Oct-16-02 08:24 AM
Member since Mar 22nd 2002
114 posts,
#763, "RE: FS: good motor, APR wing, Nitrous, interior parts"
In response to Reply # 16

if you have the center piece,(i.e. With hazzard, rear wiper, and defrost) I'll take it off your hands for $25.

And you said you had an engine? How many miles?

tim97rsOct-16-02 01:37 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
#764, "RE: FS: good motor, APR wing, Nitrous, interior parts"
In response to Reply # 17

in regards to dash light dimmer switch, 15.00 + shipping is cool with me. i will e-mail you.(2gnt email)
tim

USED TO HAVE...Everything you wish you had, and then some...

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

NoMoneyGSOct-16-02 02:05 PM
27 posts,
#765, "RE: FS: good motor, APR wing, Nitrous, interior parts"
In response to Reply # 18

I think one doorpanel is bad and one is good. I'll have to look. if they are good i'll take $25 +shipping each.

Sounds good on the center piece. but I'll have to find it, you need all the switches?

Just e-mail me about the dimmer switch.

Oh and the motor has 80K mi.

Thanks

Barry

95' Eclipse GS
Sparcko exaust(not the seat brand), Autozone filter on stock intake tube(better than nothin), VIS Coilovers, VIS Cyber front bumper, black housing blue ion projectors, 18" eagle wheels w/ yoko parada 2's

working on: custom turbo kit with a TD05H from a 1G

For sale: APR GT-2 wing, Nitrous Works wet kit, and I have a source for T3 turbos

Also have an 89 Jeep Wrangler w/ 7 inch lift and 35x15.5 swampers. it has a built straight 6 with offenhauser intake, a holley 4-barrel and sidepipes. (and I used a talon slave cylinder when i did a tranny swap. lol)

95' Eclipse GS

tenmileOct-16-02 04:17 PM
Member since Jun 01st 2002
88 posts,
#766, "RE: FS: good motor, APR wing, Nitrous, interior parts"
In response to Reply # 19

Argh, i already called the hazard/defrost switches!!!

Mack
'97 GS, F/R Strut Bars, K&N Drop-in w/Drilled airbox mod, Kenwood 716S HU + 10Disc w/Infinity Reference 6x9" (R) 5 1/4" (F), Door chime mod, Power Antenna mod, scrape-the-front-bumper-cover-too-much mod

Mack
'97 GS
-Flowmaster 40 Deltaflow w/3" tip
-Autometer Bezel pod w/Autometer Phantom Oil Pressure & Voltmeter
-F/R Strut Bars
-K&N Drop-in w/Drilled airbox
-Kenwood 716S HU + 10Disc w/Infinity Reference 6x9" (R) 5 1/4" (F)
-Door chime mod, Power

DocWhiplashOct-17-02 01:15 AM
Donating 2GNT member
880 posts,
#767, "RE: FS: good motor, APR wing, Nitrous, interior parts"

Cool. Yeah let me know if both door panels are cool and I'll take em. Did it have power windows?

95 eclipse RS

14.80 @ 94mph with no turbo

stoyboycsOct-17-02 02:18 AM
280 posts,
#768, "RE: FS: good motor, APR wing, Nitrous, interior parts"

ok so you have a source for t3 turbos. First of all how much? Second does it have a CARB number? Also is the turbo in good shape. I probably will still buy it if it doesn't have a carb number but I would really prefer it does. let me know.

Chris

NoMoneyGSOct-21-02 01:19 PM
27 posts,
#769, "RE: FS: good motor, APR wing, Nitrous, interior parts"
In response to Reply # 22

Sorry Guys... Someone came by and offered me $300 for the whole car so its gone... sorry

The turbos ended up being mitsubishi turbos. I just pulled one friday. They are TE05H. They are in good condition.

Thanks and sorry guys.

Barry

95' Eclipse GS
Sparcko exaust(not the seat brand), Autozone filter on stock intake tube(better than nothin), VIS Coilovers, VIS Cyber front bumper, black housing blue ion projectors, 18" eagle wheels w/ yoko parada 2's

working on: custom turbo kit with a TD05H from a 1G

For sale: APR GT-2 wing, Nitrous Works wet kit, and I have a source for T3 turbos

Also have an 89 Jeep Wrangler w/ 7 inch lift and 35x15.5 swampers. it has a built straight 6 with offenhauser intake, a holley 4-barrel and sidepipes. (and I used a talon slave cylinder when i did a tranny swap. lol)

95' Eclipse GS

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #746 Previous topic | Next topic