Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #734
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS stock RS mirrors, and black painted door handles (2 only)" Previous topic | Next topic
9D9 MITSU RSOct-14-02 05:24 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#734, "FS stock RS mirrors, and black painted door handles (2 only)"

I have some mirrors off my car for sale. Buy them both, not just driver side, this or that. It isn't easy to sell just one sometimes. eclipse_9d9@hotmail.com
If nobody wants them, they go on the great ebay.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: FS stock RS mirrors, and black painted door handles (2 only), 9D9 MITSU RS, Oct-14-02 12:04 PM, #1
RE: FS stock RS mirrors, and black painted door handles (2 only), scirio, Oct-14-02 03:30 PM, #2
      RE: FS stock RS mirrors, and black painted door handles (2 only), ModeratorEvuLFleA, Oct-14-02 03:44 PM, #3
           RE: FS stock RS mirrors, and black painted door handles (2 only), 9D9 MITSU RS, Oct-15-02 06:15 AM, #4
                RE: FS stock RS mirrors, and black painted door handles (2 only), 9D9 MITSU RS, Oct-15-02 06:17 AM, #5
                     RE: FS stock RS mirrors, and black painted door handles (2 only), 9D9 MITSU RS, Oct-16-02 10:51 AM, #6

9D9 MITSU RSOct-14-02 12:04 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#735, "RE: FS stock RS mirrors, and black painted door handles (2 only)"
In response to Reply # 0

sorry. I think I sold the handles a while back. Can't remember. Gotta check. I got an e-mail on them and realized I forgot to take them out of the subject title. DOH! anyhow, buy my mirrors!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

scirioOct-14-02 03:30 PM
Member since May 13th 2002
1637 posts,
#736, "RE: FS stock RS mirrors, and black painted door handles (2 only)"
In response to Reply # 1

$25 for the mirrirs shipped

-WILL

AIM - scirio
Got Boost? ...No.

Originally posted by a drunk DSMRoadster
drink now and nafter goddanti! celebaeration birches!

ModeratorEvuLFleAOct-14-02 03:44 PM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#737, "RE: FS stock RS mirrors, and black painted door handles (2 only)"
In response to Reply # 2

stock RS mirrors painted silver or stock stock black?

If silver I may buy. Hit me up on AIM.

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

9D9 MITSU RSOct-15-02 06:15 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#738, "RE: FS stock RS mirrors, and black painted door handles (2 only)"
In response to Reply # 3

The mirrors are stock RS black. The glossy unpainted black.

9D9 MITSU RSOct-15-02 06:17 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#739, "RE: FS stock RS mirrors, and black painted door handles (2 only)"
In response to Reply # 4

25 shipped really depends. A lot of times the body parts are really expensive at the dealer, so they are worth more. But these are used, so I can work with that. How about 25 plus shipping? e-mail me with any offers. eclipse_9d9@hotmail.com

9D9 MITSU RSOct-16-02 10:51 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#740, "RE: FS stock RS mirrors, and black painted door handles (2 only)"
In response to Reply # 5

I have the door handles. Mirrors are misplaced. DOH!

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #734 Previous topic | Next topic