Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #72556
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch" Previous topic | Next topic
talonguy2005Apr-27-05 03:38 PM
Member since May 16th 2004
1473 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72556, "FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch"

What I still have for sale is a brand new Motor rebuild kit which includes:

JE Pistons: 8.8:1 .020" over
JE Piston Rings
Eagle Rods
Meiling Oil Pump
Full bottom end gasket kit
Main, and rod bearings

everything you need to completely rebuild the bottom end. Here are some pics of the stuff in the kit: http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/538230/5

I'm asking for about $1,000 plus shipping(which is only like $20) for the kit, which is a really good deal for it, and you will get it a lot sooner than ordering it online.

Also for sale is the SPEC Stage 3 clutch, only put in for less than 100 miles, so it is still like brand new. Asking around $360 shipped.

I really need to get this stuff sold, I really need the money right now. So please help me out and tell people that this stuff is for sale. Thanks!!!

1992 Plymouth Laser
-Bone stock for now.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch, JWoodley, Apr-27-05 04:21 PM, #1
RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch, HipHop615, Apr-27-05 04:54 PM, #2
      RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch, .bs0d, Apr-28-05 12:07 PM, #3
           RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch, talonguy2005, Apr-28-05 04:03 PM, #4
                RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch, Malenko, Apr-28-05 06:52 PM, #5
                     RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch, HipHop615, Apr-28-05 07:52 PM, #6
                     RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch, Scandelous, Apr-29-05 04:22 AM, #7
                     RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch, talonguy2005, Apr-29-05 05:06 AM, #8
                          RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch, .bs0d, Apr-29-05 05:16 AM, #9
                               RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch, talonguy2005, Apr-29-05 05:44 AM, #10
                                    RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch, Malenko, Apr-29-05 06:01 AM, #11
                                         RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch, Scandelous, Apr-29-05 11:12 PM, #12
                                              RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch, talonguy2005, Apr-30-05 04:20 AM, #13
                                                   RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch, Malenko, Apr-30-05 05:18 AM, #14
                                                   RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch, djtrickee, Apr-30-05 06:21 AM, #15
                                                        RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch, .bs0d, May-01-05 03:48 PM, #16
                                                             RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch, Scandelous, May-02-05 06:50 AM, #17
                                                                  RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch, HipHop615, May-02-05 07:00 AM, #18
                                                                       RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch, talonguy2005, May-02-05 09:18 AM, #19
                                                                            RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch, HipHop615, May-02-05 11:10 AM, #20
                                                                                 RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch, talonguy2005, May-02-05 03:56 PM, #21
                                                                                      RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch, Malenko, May-02-05 04:21 PM, #22
                                                                                           RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch, HipHop615, May-02-05 04:58 PM, #23
                                                                                           RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch, .bs0d, May-02-05 06:03 PM, #24
                                                                                           RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch, djtrickee, May-02-05 06:13 PM, #25
                                                                                           RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch, HipHop615, May-02-05 07:03 PM, #26
                                                                                           RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch, Malenko, May-02-05 08:07 PM, #27
                                                                                                RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch, .bs0d, May-03-05 01:52 AM, #28
                                                                                                RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch, talonguy2005, May-03-05 04:09 PM, #30
                                                                                           RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch, talonguy2005, May-03-05 09:45 AM, #29
                                                                                           RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch, SilverBullet20g, May-03-05 04:43 PM, #31
                                                                                                RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch, Malenko, May-03-05 05:53 PM, #32
                                                                                                     RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch, HipHop615, May-03-05 05:59 PM, #33
                                                                                                     RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch, SilverBullet20g, May-04-05 10:43 AM, #34
                                                                                                          RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch, Malenko, May-05-05 08:00 AM, #35

JWoodleyApr-27-05 04:21 PM
Member since Mar 27th 2003
2335 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72557, "RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch"
In response to Reply # 0

Kirby is looking for a clutch. You might outta shoot him a PM.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

HipHop615Apr-27-05 04:54 PM
Member since Sep 14th 2003
2333 posts,
#72558, "RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch"
In response to Reply # 1

I would love the melling oil pump and gasket kit but you prob dont wanna just sell that huh? =)

Turbo8u - "I've never heard so many BOV's in my life at once..." (At So. Cali Meet-Up Sep. 25th)

Me - "I don't think I lost the love for my car, I think the cops took it..."

GROUP BUY OEM CF Hoods

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=49&topic_id=3652&mode=full

Parts 4 Sale:
Apexi N1 Full-CatBack, AEM V2 CAI, Eclipse MP3 Player, Sony 10 Disc CD Changer, Red OEM Hood, LOTS of StreeGlow Products, SFMU, EVO Front Bumper (Perfect Fitment but needs to be fixed), Skunk2 Coil-Overs W/ KYB AGX Shocks, NEW Light Grey Racing Seats, Blitz Side Skirts, Authentic Bomex Front, Sides & Rear, MTX Tranny, Turbo Kit (Turbonetics T4 Turbo, Turbonetics Delta Mark II Wastegate, Turbo Manifold, Vortech FMU, & Turbo XS RFL BOV), Air Ride Setup - WILL DO PAYMENT PLANS ON CERTAIN OR GROUPED ITEMS IF NEED BE.

Parts I Want/Need: Polished/Chromed VC, ARP Head Studs, SAFC, Black Racing Seats, Black Door Sills, Levoc Auto Shifter, All Trunk Panels, All Hatch Panels, Seat Belts Covers (All 4 Caps & 2 Rear Pieces that slide), Black Kick Panels, Handle On Pass. A Pillar

Parts Awaiting Install: Fully Built Block(JE 8.8.1 Pistons, Crower Rods), AVH-P6600DVD In-Dash DVD Player, Trans-Go Shift Kit, Tein Suspension

.bs0dApr-28-05 12:07 PM
Member since Jan 14th 2004
597 posts,
#72599, "RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch"
In response to Reply # 2

you have a PM on the SPEC clutch

talonguy2005Apr-28-05 04:03 PM
1473 posts,
#72612, "RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch"
In response to Reply # 3
Apr-28-05 04:04 PM by talonguy2005

bump,
I dont really want to take payments on anything, or part out the rebuild kit. But I might have to if no one else can buy this stuff ASAP, because i need the money.

Thanks

edit: also, I forogt to add that I will except like $1350 shipped for the rebuild and the clutch together.

1992 Plymouth Laser
-Bone stock for now.

MalenkoApr-28-05 06:52 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#72622, "RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch"
In response to Reply # 4

If you change your mind about the payment thing, Id prolly get the bottom end kit from you. HipHop knows Im good for it.

HipHop615Apr-28-05 07:52 PM
2333 posts,
#72626, "RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by Malenko
If you change your mind about the payment thing, Id prolly get the bottom end kit from you. HipHop knows Im good for it.

Yes he is. =)

Turbo8u - "I've never heard so many BOV's in my life at once..." (At So. Cali Meet-Up Sep. 25th)

GROUP BUY OEM CF Hoods

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=49&topic_id=3652&mode=full

Parts 4 Sale:
Apexi N1 Full-CatBack, AEM V2 CAI, Eclipse MP3 Player, Sony 10 Disc CD Changer, Red OEM Hood, LOTS of StreeGlow Products, SFMU, EVO Front Bumper (Perfect Fitment but needs to be fixed), Skunk2 Coil-Overs W/ KYB AGX Shocks, NEW Light Grey Racing Seats, Blitz Side Skirts, Authentic Bomex Front, Sides & Rear, MTX Tranny, Turbo Kit (Turbonetics T4 Turbo, Turbonetics Delta Mark II Wastegate, Turbo Manifold, Vortech FMU, & Turbo XS RFL BOV), Air Ride Setup - WILL DO PAYMENT PLANS ON CERTAIN OR GROUPED ITEMS IF NEED BE.

Parts I Want/Need: Polished/Chromed VC, ARP Head Studs, SAFC, Black Racing Seats, Black Door Sills, Levoc Auto Shifter, All Trunk Panels, All Hatch Panels, Seat Belts Covers (All 4 Caps & 2 Rear Pieces that slide), Black Kick Panels, Handle On Pass. A Pillar

Parts Awaiting Install: Fully Built Block(JE 8.8.1 Pistons, Crower Rods), AVH-P6600DVD In-Dash DVD Player, Trans-Go Shift Kit, Tein Suspension

ScandelousApr-29-05 04:22 AM
Member since Jul 19th 2004
445 posts,
#72633, "RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch"
In response to Reply # 6

I'd be interested in the clutch.

talonguy2005Apr-29-05 05:06 AM
1473 posts,
#72636, "RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch"
In response to Reply # 5

what kind of payment?

1992 Plymouth Laser
-Bone stock for now.

.bs0dApr-29-05 05:16 AM
597 posts,
#72638, "RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch"
In response to Reply # 8

hiphop knows im good too for payments (on clutch)

talonguy2005Apr-29-05 05:44 AM
1473 posts,
#72642, "RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch"
In response to Reply # 9
Apr-29-05 05:44 AM by talonguy2005

ok, bs0d if i get someone to buy the rebuild kit, I will sell you the clutch at the same time, with the two payments from you. Im just waiting right now.

edit: Malenko, what kind of payments would you want to make?

1992 Plymouth Laser
-Bone stock for now.

MalenkoApr-29-05 06:01 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#72646, "RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch"
In response to Reply # 10

couple a hundred a week.

I paid hiphop 550 in 3 weeks, so somewhere along those lines.
I still am waiting for 95greenhrcgs to lemme know about his 2.2 but Id take your definate over his probable, just let me know

ScandelousApr-29-05 11:12 PM
445 posts,
#72707, "RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch"
In response to Reply # 11

Is the clutch still for sale? PM me.

talonguy2005Apr-30-05 04:20 AM
1473 posts,
#72711, "RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch"
In response to Reply # 12
Apr-30-05 04:21 AM by talonguy2005

Originally posted by Scandelous
Is the clutch still for sale? PM me.

yes, and so is the rebuild kit, i would post it up on ebay, but i dont have any clue how to do that.

1992 Plymouth Laser
-Bone stock for now.

MalenkoApr-30-05 05:18 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#72717, "RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch"
In response to Reply # 13

Originally posted by talonguy2005
Originally posted by Scandelous Is the clutch still for sale? PM me.
yes, and so is the rebuild kit, i would post it up on ebay, but i dont have any clue how to do that.

If green doesnt msg me back I'll get with you on setting up payments. worst case would be like 200 a week, but since I dont have a car payment anymore more I can prolly do better then that.

I dont need the clutch, fucking ATX

djtrickeeApr-30-05 06:21 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#72720, "RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch"
In response to Reply # 13

Originally posted by Scandelous Is the clutch still for sale? PM me.

Putting something up on ebay is really easy. I bet you could sell those 2 real fast and for what you wanted. There was a couple auctions for stage 3 clutches and rebuild kits a couple weeks ago and they looked like they ended pretty high.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

.bs0dMay-01-05 03:48 PM
597 posts,
#72797, "RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch"
In response to Reply # 15

just letting you know im still interested, dunno what you've decided. I've sent you a PM and im still here. see ya

ScandelousMay-02-05 06:50 AM
445 posts,
#72825, "RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch"
In response to Reply # 16
May-02-05 06:51 AM by Scandelous

If the clutch is still for sale PM me with shipping info.

HipHop615May-02-05 07:00 AM
2333 posts,
#72826, "RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch"
In response to Reply # 17

Ya I have done payment plans with both .bs0d and Malenko and they are both cool guys and easy to deal with. But if worse comes to worse I stillw ant that Oil Pump and Gasket kit =) and I could pay u now =)

GROUP BUY OEM CF Hoods

Parts 4 Sale:

talonguy2005May-02-05 09:18 AM
1473 posts,
#72837, "RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch"
In response to Reply # 18

bs0d, im just waiting for a buyer for the rebuild kit, to sell them at the same time.

come on someone out there needs a nice rebuild kit

1992 Plymouth Laser
-Bone stock for now.

HipHop615May-02-05 11:10 AM
2333 posts,
#72842, "RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch"
In response to Reply # 19

Hmmm...Whats the lowest you wanna go on the rebuild kit...?

GROUP BUY OEM CF Hoods

Parts 4 Sale:

talonguy2005May-02-05 03:56 PM
1473 posts,
#72870, "RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch"
In response to Reply # 20

the lowest i would really want to go on the rebuild kit is $1,000 shipped

1992 Plymouth Laser
-Bone stock for now.

MalenkoMay-02-05 04:21 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#72871, "RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch"
In response to Reply # 21

the lowest i would really want to go on the rebuild kit is $1,000 shipped

and its mine. when do you need the first 250 by? this saturday ok?

HipHop615May-02-05 04:58 PM
2333 posts,
#72876, "RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch"
In response to Reply # 22

Originally posted by talonguy2005 the lowest i would really want to go on the rebuild kit is $1,000 shipped

Sell me the Melling Pump and Gaskets =) lol

GROUP BUY OEM CF Hoods

Parts 4 Sale:
All my white interior w/ seats, Air Ride Suspension, Turbo Wing, 97-99 OEM Sides W/ End Caps, Eclipse MP3 Player, Sony 10 Disc CD Changer, LOTS of StreeGlow Products, SFMU, EVO Front Bumper (Perfect Fitment but needs to be fixed), Skunk2 Coil-Overs W/ KYB AGX Shocks, NEW Light Grey Racing Seats, Blitz Side Skirts, Authentic Bomex Front, Sides & Rear, WILL DO PAYMENT PLANS ON CERTAIN OR GROUPED ITEMS IF NEED BE.

Parts I Want/Need: Polished/Chromed VC, ARP Head Studs,Black SAFC II, Black Racing Seats, Levoc Auto Shifter, All Trunk Panels, Main Hatch Panel.

Parts Awaiting Install: Fully Built Block(JE 8.8.1 Pistons, Crower Rods), AVH-P6600DVD In-Dash DVD Player, Trans-Go Shift Kit, Tein Flex Suspension W/ Electronic Damper

.bs0dMay-02-05 06:03 PM
597 posts,
#72883, "RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch"
In response to Reply # 23

and the clutch to me, so you're all setup brother!

djtrickeeMay-02-05 06:13 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#72886, "RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch"

Originally posted by talonguy2005 the lowest i would really want to go on the rebuild kit is $1,000 shipped

thats crazy. Ebay it.

Built. That's All...
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

HipHop615May-02-05 07:03 PM
2333 posts,
#72893, "RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch"
In response to Reply # 25

Then again Ebay will take out a hefty amount if you sell it for $1k

GROUP BUY OEM CF Hoods

Parts 4 Sale:
All my white interior w/ seats, Air Ride Suspension, Turbo Wing, 97-99 OEM Sides W/ End Caps, Eclipse MP3 Player, Sony 10 Disc CD Changer, LOTS of StreeGlow Products, SFMU, EVO Front Bumper (Perfect Fitment but needs to be fixed), Skunk2 Coil-Overs W/ KYB AGX Shocks, NEW Light Grey Racing Seats, Blitz Side Skirts, Authentic Bomex Front, Sides & Rear, WILL DO PAYMENT PLANS ON CERTAIN OR GROUPED ITEMS IF NEED BE.

Parts I Want/Need: Polished/Chromed VC, ARP Head Studs,Black SAFC II, Black Racing Seats, Levoc Auto Shifter, All Trunk Panels, Main Hatch Panel.

Parts Awaiting Install: Fully Built Block(JE 8.8.1 Pistons, Crower Rods), AVH-P6600DVD In-Dash DVD Player, Trans-Go Shift Kit, Tein Flex Suspension W/ Electronic Damper

MalenkoMay-02-05 08:07 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#72897, "RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch"
In response to Reply # 25

Originally posted by djtrickee
thats crazy. Ebay it.

shut up and let a fellow f*cking 2gnter get a deal? jeez

.bs0dMay-03-05 01:52 AM
597 posts,
#72901, "RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch"
In response to Reply # 27

yea, if for any reason it didnt sell on ebay, you would in fact lose money.

talonguy2005May-03-05 04:09 PM
1473 posts,
#72949, "RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch"
In response to Reply # 27

Originally posted by djtrickee thats crazy. Ebay it.
shut up and let a fellow f*cking 2gnter get a deal? jeez

you have PMs/email

1992 Plymouth Laser
-Bone stock for now.

talonguy2005May-03-05 09:45 AM
1473 posts,
#72924, "RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch"

ok, I can take the first payment on saturday, right when you send it to me, I am selling the clutch to bs0d too. How long will it take you to send the rest? email me at timmay87@neo.rr.com or IM me on AIM at: talonguy2005 so we can talk.

1992 Plymouth Laser
-Bone stock for now.

SilverBullet20gMay-03-05 04:43 PM
Member since Sep 25th 2004
558 posts,
#72953, "RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch"

I thought you were crying about dibs on the 2.2 from John?????

(parting out 95 GS)

MalenkoMay-03-05 05:53 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#72962, "RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch"
In response to Reply # 31

Originally posted by SilverBullet20g

not that its any of your business, I emailed john and he said this:

Well, I am still in the process of thinking about what exactly to do about the car. If you have another engine lined up, I would have to say get it because I dont want to hold you up. Unfortunately I cannot give you a timeframe as to when I will have a decision. IF I decide to sell it, I will keep you at the top of the list and check to see whether or not you have purchased elsewhere.

Later
Jonathan

HipHop615May-03-05 05:59 PM
2333 posts,
#72965, "RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch"
In response to Reply # 32

I sense tension...

GROUP BUY OEM CF Hoods

Parts 4 Sale:

SilverBullet20gMay-04-05 10:43 AM
Member since Sep 25th 2004
558 posts,
#73018, "RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch"
In response to Reply # 32

Originally posted by SilverBullet20g
not that its any of your business, I emailed john and he said this: Well, I am still in the process of thinking about what exactly to do about the car. If you have another engine lined up, I would have to say get it because I dont want to hold you up. Unfortunately I cannot give you a timeframe as to when I will have a decision. IF I decide to sell it, I will keep you at the top of the list and check to see whether or not you have purchased elsewhere. Later Jonathan

That sucks! I hate it when you get teased like that..oh well good luck with the rebuild

(parting out 95 GS)

MalenkoMay-05-05 08:00 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#73139, "RE: FS: Rebuild kit and SPEC stage 3 clutch"
In response to Reply # 34

well, I cant do 250 this saturday, it'd have to wait until next saturday at the earliest (of course I get a vacation check may 19th, heh)

I understand money talks, so if someone else snatches it out from under me, I'll understand, but if you still have it when I get money, itd be awesome.

Thom

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #72556 Previous topic | Next topic