Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #71896
View in linear mode

Subject: "1997 Silver GS for sale in Maine $4500" Previous topic | Next topic
Silv BltApr-17-05 05:36 PM
Member since Apr 21st 2004
176 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71896, "1997 Silver GS for sale in Maine $4500"

I have my car up for sale. Its a 1997 Eclipse GS with 130K miles. The car is silver and has a manual transmission. The car does not burn oil or coolant. I just replaced the power steering and alternator belts, spark plugs and wires and fuel filter. Car also has 2 year old Tokico HP struts and 1 year old cross drilled rotors with Axxis Ultimate pads. Car is in good exterior condition with a few scrapes and dents, but nothing too big. I've done some minor interior upholstery. Pictures at www.cardomain.com/id/bikeboard15 The car will be sold with the stock silver 16" 5 spoke rims. The tires will need to be replaced after about a summer of use. I'll throw in the 16" chrome stock rims with tires (40% left) for an additional $350. Car will also be sold with the stock stereo, however I'll throw in the aftermarket stereo in it (without sub or amp) for $350. That includes the Sony headunit, cerwin vega components and kicker rear speakers. It has a great sound. This car has fog lights (standard on the GS) moonroof, AC and cruise of course, as well as power windows and door locks. I go to school in Boston, so I could drive it to Boston to make pick up easier for a buyer. I'll also ship it if anybody is interested. This is a great car, but I'm looking to upgrade. Thanks. Email me at bikeboard15@yahoo.com or call me at 207 595-8206 for more info.

She's been sold My best friend bought her though, so she's still in good hands.

Daily driver: 1993 Nissan Altima
Rocketship: 1985 Honda VF1100S
Project car: 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Silv BltApr-19-05 01:04 PM
176 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72042, "RE: 1997 Silver GS for sale in Maine $4500"
In response to Reply # 0

Anyone interested?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

MalenkoApr-19-05 06:34 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#72064, "RE: 1997 Silver GS for sale in Maine $4500"
In response to Reply # 1

while not interested, I think the asking price is a little on the high side, judging by what similar cars sell for.

Silv BltApr-20-05 06:22 AM
176 posts,
#72086, "RE: 1997 Silver GS for sale in Maine $4500"
In response to Reply # 2

Really? I see RSs and 95 and 96 GSs go for around this price up here.
Well, anyway, price isn't firm, so there's room for negotiation too.

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #71896 Previous topic | Next topic