Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #71698
View in linear mode

Subject: " WTB: Hood hinges and crank pulley" Previous topic | Next topic
95greenhrcgsApr-14-05 08:05 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
1420 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71698, " WTB: Hood hinges and crank pulley"

I may be needing a stock crank pulley and both hood hinges.

If you have any laying around that you want to get rid of, lemme know please.

Thanks
Jonathan

Jonathan
95 Eclipse GS
8 injector
Hahn Stage 3.5
Howell 2.2L Stroker

T O T A L L E D, T H A N K S T O S O M E A S S H A T!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: WTB: Hood hinges and crank pulley, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Apr-14-05 08:18 AM, #1
RE: WTB: Hood hinges and crank pulley, jdpilot, Apr-14-05 01:24 PM, #2
      RE: WTB: Hood hinges and crank pulley, ajcfalcon, Apr-14-05 01:54 PM, #3
           RE: WTB: Hood hinges and crank pulley, HipHop615, Apr-14-05 02:23 PM, #4
RE: WTB: Hood hinges and crank pulley, Scandelous, Apr-15-05 08:29 AM, #5
RE: WTB: Hood hinges and crank pulley, SpooledupRacing, Apr-15-05 04:34 PM, #6
RE: WTB: Hood hinges and crank pulley, NHH223, Apr-22-05 09:58 PM, #7

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonApr-14-05 08:18 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71699, "RE: WTB: Hood hinges and crank pulley"
In response to Reply # 0

I have the hood hinges......35.00 shipped to your door.

Terry

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

jdpilotApr-14-05 01:24 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1128 posts,
#71719, "RE: WTB: Hood hinges and crank pulley"
In response to Reply # 1

I have a stock pulley for you. Hit me up on email. tHNX

Second Place "Sanford Sound SLAP 2005" Mild 2-Door
http://www.sanfordsound.com/carwash2005.htm
Second Place "Scrapefest 2002" 2nd Gen Mild
1995 GS AT, 97-99 Conversion.
2000 BMW Z3 2.8
1999 Chevy K2500 crew cab
5 jets skis, 3 snowmobiles, 2 ATVs. BRAAP!
Member # 1147

ajcfalconApr-14-05 01:54 PM
Member since Nov 22nd 2003
1104 posts,
#71722, "RE: WTB: Hood hinges and crank pulley"
In response to Reply # 2

i also have a stock crank pulley that i dont need.

HipHop615Apr-14-05 02:23 PM
Member since Sep 14th 2003
2333 posts,
#71726, "RE: WTB: Hood hinges and crank pulley"
In response to Reply # 3

I have the hood hinges for $30 Shipped =)

Turbo8u - "I've never heard so many BOV's in my life at once..." (At So. Cali Meet-Up Sep. 25th)

Me - "I don't think I lost the love for my car, I think the cops took it..."

GROUP BUY OEM CF Hoods

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=49&topic_id=3652&mode=full

Parts 4 Sale:
Apexi N1 Full-CatBack, AEM V2 CAI, Eclipse MP3 Player, Sony 10 Disc CD Changer, Red OEM Hood, LOTS of StreeGlow Products, SFMU, EVO Front Bumper (Perfect Fitment but needs to be fixed), Skunk2 Coil-Overs W/ KYB AGX Shocks, NEW Light Grey Racing Seats, Blitz Side Skirts, Authentic Bomex Front, Sides & Rear, MTX Tranny, Turbo Kit (Turbonetics T4 Turbo, Turbonetics Delta Mark II Wastegate, Turbo Manifold, Vortech FMU, & Turbo XS RFL BOV) - WILL DO PAYMENT PLANS ON CERTAIN OR GROUPED ITEMS IF NEED BE.

Parts I Want/Need: Polished/Chromed VC, Black Door Sills, Levoc Auto Shifter, All Trunk Panels, All Hatch Panels, Seat Belts Covers (All 4 Caps & 2 Rear Pieces that slide), Kick Panels, Handle On Pass. A Pillar

ScandelousApr-15-05 08:29 AM
Member since Jul 19th 2004
445 posts,
#71764, "RE: WTB: Hood hinges and crank pulley"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by 95greenhrcgs
I may be needing a stock crank pulley and both hood hinges. If you have any laying around that you want to get rid of, lemme know please. Thanks Jonathan

You got PM!

SpooledupRacingApr-15-05 04:34 PM
Member since May 26th 2004
762 posts,
#71796, "RE: WTB: Hood hinges and crank pulley"
In response to Reply # 5

I have a NEW harmonic balancer aka crank pulley hit me up for a cost

Dave

Dave
SpooledupRacing@comcast.net
Spooled Up Racing ®
86' 13B 5spd, N/T
Rotary Power FTW!

NHH223Apr-22-05 09:58 PM
Member since Apr 20th 2004
161 posts,
#72269, "RE: WTB: Hood hinges and crank pulley"
In response to Reply # 0

Have hinges and a blue aluminum pulley.

Hinges will be dirt cheap for you, where do you live? I'd be happy to make $15 cash after shipping.

Crank pulley has scratched surface, but the ribs are straight and hold belts. Looking to make $35 on the pulley after shipping. Granted I ship these two together, you'd save on shipping, of course.

My '95 GS parts have no value to me anymore. No one really wants them, and I have the better half of a '95 GS to part out.

E-mail me at dsm223@yahoo.com thanks, Nick

'95 Copper GS-T "Serena" Stage 3 CM Clutch w/alumin flywheel, Injen Intake, Apex'i I/C pipes + Twin Chamber BOV, Defi D-Series Boost + A/F gauges...pushing 17psi!

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #71698 Previous topic | Next topic