Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #71639
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS,FT 2G stuff LOTS of pics" Previous topic | Next topic
1995talonApr-13-05 03:02 PM
Member since Jan 27th 2004
626 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71639, "FS,FT 2G stuff LOTS of pics"
Apr-13-05 03:04 PM by 1995talon

Find something you want and let me know,EVERYTHING IS OBO..stuff needs to go ASAP

gray dash $50 + shipping

gray center vents with trim and switchs $15+ shipping

gray leather w/ cloth and switchs door panels.only thing wrong is they need to be cleand(you can see where i test cleaned them) and i poped a hole in them for my window cranks but you could fix that very ez(i should be able to pt caps in them from my spal kit) and they could be recoved $35+ shipping EACH

gray kick panels beside the radio $20+ shipping

gray kick panels the ones near the door on the floor $10 + shipping

gray hatch/gas release $5+ shipping

gray inside door/lock handles $5 each + shipping

glovebox gray $20 + shipping

raidotrim $10 + shipping

gray console,no arm rest or shift boot,has both cup holders,ash try,lighter and console its self $35+ shipping

complete pass side door vents gray $10+shipping

the panels that goes under the dash both pass and drivers side gray $10 each + shipping one is shown in the psrts lot.

the cover that goes behind the steering wheel to cover up all the switchs(turn,key switch ect) $10 + shipping

both air bags gray NO CLUE HOW MUCH TO ASK 4 MAKE OFFER one can be seen in the dash pic

steering wheel NO CLUE HOW MUCH TO ASK 4 MAKE OFFER can get pics

tan visers in great shape $15 + shipping can get pics

Parts lot make offer

im sure i have a few other things but i have all this crap laying around so things can get looked over.

things im looking for are
97-99 eclipse front grill
Black door sills

Black apillars,black door sills,drivers side fender cap(end cap),floor mats,CF shift boot and Ebrake cover

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: FS,FT 2G stuff LOTS of pics, PsychO, Apr-14-05 05:54 AM, #1
RE: FS,FT 2G stuff LOTS of pics, 1995talon, Apr-14-05 08:26 AM, #2
RE: FS,FT 2G stuff LOTS of pics, 1995talon, Apr-14-05 09:53 AM, #3
RE: FS,FT 2G stuff LOTS of pics, 1995talon, Apr-14-05 04:11 PM, #4
      RE: FS,FT 2G stuff LOTS of pics, DarkTalon, Apr-14-05 05:34 PM, #5
           RE: FS,FT 2G stuff LOTS of pics, 1995talon, Apr-14-05 09:35 PM, #6
                RE: FS,FT 2G stuff LOTS of pics, Scandelous, Apr-15-05 08:26 AM, #7
                     RE: FS,FT 2G stuff LOTS of pics, 1995talon, Apr-15-05 04:59 PM, #8
                     RE: FS,FT 2G stuff LOTS of pics, 1995talon, Apr-16-05 03:25 PM, #9
                          RE: FS,FT 2G stuff LOTS of pics, 1995talon, Apr-16-05 07:50 PM, #10
                               RE: FS,FT 2G stuff LOTS of pics, bunkey_clipse, Apr-22-05 07:31 PM, #11
                                    RE: FS,FT 2G stuff LOTS of pics, 1995talon, Apr-23-05 12:31 AM, #12

PsychOApr-14-05 05:54 AM
Member since Jun 10th 2004
166 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71688, "RE: FS,FT 2G stuff LOTS of pics"
In response to Reply # 0

I need these:

HVAC / Radio trim
Drivers side kick panel by the radio
Ash tray with lid

If you could give me a price on all of 3 of those shipped ill take them.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

1995talonApr-14-05 08:26 AM
626 posts,
#71701, "RE: FS,FT 2G stuff LOTS of pics"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by PsychO
I need these: HVAC / Radio trim Drivers side kick panel by the radio Ash tray with lid If you could give me a price on all of 3 of those shipped ill take them.

i wont split up the console,so many have asked me to but if i sell off all of the acc for it then ill be stuck with the shell that i cant get rid of sorry..for the radio trim/hvac trim and kick panel $20+ shipping sound good?

Black apillars,black door sills,97-99 eclipse grill,floor mats,CF shift boot and Ebrake cover,CF gauge cluster cover,chrome gauge cluster trim rings

1995talonApr-14-05 09:53 AM
626 posts,
#71707, "RE: FS,FT 2G stuff LOTS of pics"
In response to Reply # 0

Radio trim,kick panel and console are on hold

Black apillars,black door sills,97-99 eclipse grill,floor mats,CF shift boot and Ebrake cover,CF gauge cluster cover,chrome gauge cluster trim rings

1995talonApr-14-05 04:11 PM
626 posts,
#71730, "RE: FS,FT 2G stuff LOTS of pics"
In response to Reply # 3

ttt

DarkTalonApr-14-05 05:34 PM
Member since Jul 24th 2003
1142 posts,
#71737, "RE: FS,FT 2G stuff LOTS of pics"
In response to Reply # 4

I'm interested in the hatch release thing, mine doesnt have nothing but the gas release, and I wanna put in a hatch pop like that so I dont have to take my key out every single time i need in the hatch.

R.I.P. 1997-2006 thanks to a Honda in the wrong lane.

1995talonApr-14-05 09:35 PM
626 posts,
#71743, "RE: FS,FT 2G stuff LOTS of pics"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by DarkTalon
I'm interested in the hatch release thing, mine doesnt have nothing but the gas release, and I wanna put in a hatch pop like that so I dont have to take my key out every single time i need in the hatch.

ok its yours.shipping shouldnt be any more then $3, so paypal $8 to 95talon@charter.net and ill get it out to ya in the moring..

ScandelousApr-15-05 08:26 AM
Member since Jul 19th 2004
445 posts,
#71763, "RE: FS,FT 2G stuff LOTS of pics"
In response to Reply # 6

I need the little storage bin that goes under the radio. How much?

1995talonApr-15-05 04:59 PM
626 posts,
#71801, "RE: FS,FT 2G stuff LOTS of pics"
In response to Reply # 7
Apr-15-05 04:59 PM by 1995talon

ttt would like to add that i also have the cargo/trunk cover,its gray and in great shape.

1995talonApr-16-05 03:25 PM
626 posts,
#71827, "RE: FS,FT 2G stuff LOTS of pics"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by Scandelous
I need the little storage bin that goes under the radio. How much?

Scandelous,dont forget to put on the money order what its for or i might get your order all mixed up...

1995talonApr-16-05 07:50 PM
626 posts,
#71840, "RE: FS,FT 2G stuff LOTS of pics"
In response to Reply # 9

Most of this stuff is on ebay now and you can view them here > http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZthuglove4u99

bunkey_clipseApr-22-05 07:31 PM
Member since Apr 22nd 2005
9 posts,
#72262, "RE: FS,FT 2G stuff LOTS of pics"
In response to Reply # 10

do you have the seat adjuster latch?
not the one that reclines the seat but the one that rolls it back and forth.

1995talonApr-23-05 12:31 AM
626 posts,
#72271, "RE: FS,FT 2G stuff LOTS of pics"
In response to Reply # 11

Originally posted by bunkey_clipse
do you have the seat adjuster latch? not the one that reclines the seat but the one that rolls it back and forth.

yeah i have one..make me a offer.

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #71639 Previous topic | Next topic