Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #71093
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP" Previous topic | Next topic
1995talonApr-05-05 03:35 PM
Member since Jan 27th 2004
626 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71093, "FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP"
Apr-05-05 04:06 PM by 1995talon

Find something you want and let me know,EVERYTHING IS OBO..stuff needs to go ASAP

moded 95-96 headlights. chrome painted black and yellow lens takin out, $100+ shipping EBAY>>>>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=7965825984&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

rear seat panels with speaker grills gray $25+ shipping EBAY>>>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=7965993136&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

gray dash i have no clue how much to put on this, $50 + shipping

gray center vents with trim and switchs $15+ shipping

ill have some gray leather w/ cloth and switchs door panels soon as well( when i get the spal kit installed).only thing wrong is they need to be cleand and i poped a hole in them for my window cranks but you could fix that very ez..alos i think the cloth part are diff on both panels but i was going to recover them untill i ran into all the black stuff $35+ shipping EACH

gray kick panels beside the radio $20+ shipping

gray kick panels the ones near the door on the floor $10 + shipping

gray power mirror/curise switch $15 + shipping EBAY>>>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=7965992008&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

gray hatch/gas release $5+ shipping

gray inside door/lock handles $5 each + shipping

glovebox gray $20 + shipping

raidotrim $10 + shipping

gray console,no arm rest or shift boot,has both cup holders,ash try,lighter and console its self $35+ shipping--maybe sold already

complete pass side door vents gray $10+shipping

the panels that goes under the dash both pass and drivers side gray $10 each + shipping

the cover that goes behind the steering wheel to cover up all the switchs(turn,key switch ect) $10 + shipping

both air bags gray NO CLUE HOW MUCH TO ASK 4 MAKE OFFER

steering wheel NO CLUE HOW MUCH TO ASK 4 MAKE OFFER

gray apiller covers $10+ shipping

tan visers in great shape $15 + shipping

im sure i have a few other things but i have all this crap laying around so things can get looked over.

things im looking for are
97-99 eclipse front bumper(i really want stock but im open to something diff)

drivers side Eclipse fender cap(its parts of the side skirt)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP, SilverBullet20g, Apr-05-05 03:43 PM, #1
RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP, 1995talon, Apr-05-05 03:48 PM, #2
RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP, djtrickee, Apr-05-05 03:58 PM, #3
      RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP, 1995talon, Apr-05-05 04:07 PM, #4
           RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP, djtrickee, Apr-05-05 04:08 PM, #5
                RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP, 1995talon, Apr-05-05 04:13 PM, #6
                     RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP, talonguy2005, Apr-05-05 04:15 PM, #7
                          RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP, 1995talon, Apr-05-05 04:16 PM, #8
                          RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP, madhatter210, Apr-05-05 04:39 PM, #9
                               RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP, 1995talon, Apr-05-05 06:34 PM, #10
                          RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP, 1995talon, Apr-11-05 03:28 PM, #30
RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP, 1995talon, Apr-06-05 01:36 PM, #11
RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP, bigmcell, Apr-06-05 03:26 PM, #12
      RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP, 1995talon, Apr-06-05 03:42 PM, #13
      RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP, 1995talon, Apr-06-05 03:48 PM, #14
           RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP, hydrata, Apr-06-05 04:18 PM, #15
                RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP, 1995talon, Apr-06-05 04:29 PM, #16
                     RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP, 1995talon, Apr-06-05 08:53 PM, #17
                          RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP, djtrickee, Apr-07-05 07:16 AM, #18
                               RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP, madhatter210, Apr-07-05 07:22 AM, #19
                                    RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP, 1995talon, Apr-07-05 11:52 AM, #20
                                         RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP, djtrickee, Apr-07-05 12:27 PM, #21
                                              RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP, optimuspeterson, Apr-07-05 02:06 PM, #22
                                              RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP, 1995talon, Apr-07-05 02:56 PM, #24
                                                   RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP, madhatter210, Apr-07-05 03:04 PM, #25
                                              RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP, 1995talon, Apr-07-05 02:41 PM, #23
RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP, 1995talon, Apr-08-05 10:38 PM, #26
RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP, Moderatorcs82685, Apr-09-05 07:35 AM, #27
      RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP, Moderatorcs82685, Apr-09-05 06:54 PM, #28
           RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP, 1995talon, Apr-09-05 09:15 PM, #29
RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP, 1995talon, Apr-13-05 06:26 AM, #31
RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP, Moderatorcs82685, Apr-16-05 09:40 AM, #32

SilverBullet20gApr-05-05 03:43 PM
Member since Sep 25th 2004
558 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71096, "RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 0

You should post some prices..

How much for the dash?

(parting out 95 GS)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

1995talonApr-05-05 03:48 PM
626 posts,
#71099, "RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 0
Apr-05-05 03:56 PM by 1995talon

Originally posted by 1995talon
Find something you want,make me a offer..stuff needs to go ASAP

Make Me A Offer..ive went thur posting prices b4 only to not have anyone ask about them for what ever reason.so this is ALL MAKE A OFFER,sorry

djtrickeeApr-05-05 03:58 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#71102, "RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 2

You should post some prices up.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

1995talonApr-05-05 04:07 PM
626 posts,
#71108, "RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by djtrickee
You should post some prices up.

better now?

djtrickeeApr-05-05 04:08 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#71109, "RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by djtrickee You should post some prices up.
better now?

Built. That's All...
www.monkeybuttpirate.com

1995talonApr-05-05 04:13 PM
626 posts,
#71112, "RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 5
Apr-05-05 04:14 PM by 1995talon

Originally posted by djtrickee You should post some prices up.
better now?

YGM

talonguy2005Apr-05-05 04:15 PM
Member since May 16th 2004
1473 posts,
#71114, "RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 6

i tried to bid on your headlights on ebay like a day or two ago, but you canceled my bid

1992 Plymouth Laser
-Bone stock for now.

1995talonApr-05-05 04:16 PM
626 posts,
#71115, "RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by talonguy2005
i tried to bid on your headlights on ebay like a day or two ago, but you canceled my bid

im tryin to keep the BUY IT NOW price on there along as i could hopein some one would just take it early..Make me a offer if you dont like that price..

madhatter210Apr-05-05 04:39 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2720 posts,
#71121, "RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 8

10 + shipping for the glovebox and 25 + shipping for the dash?????sound cool?

http://www.murderpimp.com

2gnt T-shirts&swag
http://www.cafepress.com/mads

1995talonApr-05-05 06:34 PM
626 posts,
#71135, "RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 9

just bought a bumper and as long as he comes thur i wont be needing one...

1995talonApr-11-05 03:28 PM
626 posts,
#71492, "RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 7

BUMP.. this stuff needs to go guys.

Black apillars,black door sills,drivers side fender cap(end cap),floor mats,CF shift boot and Ebrake cover

1995talonApr-06-05 01:36 PM
626 posts,
#71205, "RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 0

TTT comeo n guys

bigmcellApr-06-05 03:26 PM
Member since Nov 24th 2003
306 posts,
#71213, "RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 11

could u measure the length on the apillars for me? (i drive a spyder so i can check to see if they are diff lengths or no) but if they are the same i call dibs.

been awhile.

1995talonApr-06-05 03:42 PM
626 posts,
#71214, "RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 12

Originally posted by bigmcell
could u measure the length on the apillars for me? (i drive a spyder so i can check to see if they are diff lengths or no) but if they are the same i call dibs.

yeah give me a few mins

1995talonApr-06-05 03:48 PM
626 posts,
#71216, "RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 12
Apr-06-05 03:49 PM by 1995talon

Originally posted by bigmcell

from longest points its about 28"

hydrataApr-06-05 04:18 PM
Member since Sep 11th 2003
512 posts,
#71218, "RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 14

do you have the grey backseats FS?

1995talonApr-06-05 04:29 PM
626 posts,
#71220, "RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 15

Originally posted by hydrata
do you have the grey backseats FS?

yeah i have the seats that you put your butt on but not the one that your back goes on but they need to be cleand really well.how about $10 and you pay whatever the shipping will be?

1995talonApr-06-05 08:53 PM
626 posts,
#71237, "RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 16

Originally posted by hydrata do you have the grey backseats FS?
yeah i have the seats that you put your butt on but not the one that your back goes on but they need to be cleand really well.how about $10 and you pay whatever the shipping will be?

the headlights are still for sale(noway im selling them for $28)

ill knock 25% off all listed prices,since i cant edit my post i fig i would post that here...

djtrickeeApr-07-05 07:16 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#71248, "RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 17

the headlights are still for sale(noway im selling them for $28) ill knock 25% off all listed prices,since i cant edit my post i fig i would post that here...

Didnt that auction end with a high bidder? No you are gonna back out? Thats really shady.

Built. That's All...
www.monkeybuttpirate.com

madhatter210Apr-07-05 07:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2720 posts,
#71251, "RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 18

the headlights are still for sale(noway im selling them for $28) ill knock 25% off all listed prices,since i cant edit my post i fig i would post that here...
Didnt that auction end with a high bidder? No you are gonna back out? Thats really shady.
Yea that isn't cool, set a reserve if you don't want it to go cheap.Remember a fellow 2gnt'r bought this from you. I've been having a real hard time with deadbeat bidders and waiting 4 months for parts, I was even sued by a douchbag on a truck I sold, don't be part of the downfall of ebay.

2gnt T-shirts&swag

1995talonApr-07-05 11:52 AM
626 posts,
#71270, "RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 19
Apr-07-05 11:54 AM by 1995talon

Originally posted by madhatter210
Yea that isn't cool, set a reserve if you don't want it to go cheap.Remember a fellow 2gnt'r bought this from you. I've been having a real hard time with deadbeat bidders and waiting 4 months for parts, I was even sued by a douchbag on a truck I sold, don't be part of the downfall of ebay.

naw me and the dood worked it out.he understood and was cool about it..

and how is that being shady man?its ez to talk trash about someone else but put your self in my shoes man..

djtrickeeApr-07-05 12:27 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#71273, "RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 20
Apr-07-05 12:42 PM by djtrickee

and how is that being shady man?its ez to talk trash about someone else but put your self in my shoes man..

I have sold many things on ebay and always honor the selling price. Even if its not what I originally wanted to get. Hopefully that dude will leave you negative feedback.

Built. That's All...
www.monkeybuttpirate.com

optimuspetersonApr-07-05 02:06 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2353 posts,
#71286, "RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 21

Originally posted by 1995talon and how is that being shady man?its ez to talk trash about someone else but put your self in my shoes man..
I have sold many things on ebay and always honor the selling price. Even if its not what I originally wanted to get. Hopefully that dude will leave you negative feedback.

I agree. 1995talon seems to be one of those people that wants something for nothing and willing to screw people in order to get it. But i guess thats just my opinion.

http://home.bendcable.com/optimuspeterson <<<<HRC Stage 2 and Star Instructions
95 Eclipse - SOLD | 93 BMW 318is - SOLD | 2000 S-10 Extreme on 20's - SOLD
93 Toyota/shaved/bagged/body dropped - SOLD | 97 GSX - SOLD
2006 Scion tC

1995talonApr-07-05 02:56 PM
626 posts,
#71291, "RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 22

Originally posted by optimuspeterson
Originally posted by 1995talon and how is that being shady man?its ez to talk trash about someone else but put your self in my shoes man..
I agree. 1995talon seems to be one of those people that wants something for nothing and willing to screw people in order to get it. But i guess thats just my opinion.

and you optimuspeterson,you know nothing about me,so id advise you to keep your pie hole shut.i am a very good biz man,and if you could talk to ANY of the ppl i have dealt with(here tuners,partstrader,ebay,or anywhere)they would tell you the same.yeah maybe i should have added a reserve but thats more money for ebay..and this deal wasnt between me and any of you it was between me and the bidder and he didnt have a prob with it so you can go somewheres else and complain..

madhatter210Apr-07-05 03:04 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2720 posts,
#71292, "RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 24

Originally posted by optimuspeterson
and you optimuspeterson,you know nothing about me,so id advise you to keep your pie hole shut.i am a very good biz man,and if you could talk to ANY of the ppl i have dealt with(here tuners,partstrader,ebay,or anywhere)they would tell you the same.yeah maybe i should have added a reserve but thats more money for ebay..and this deal wasnt between me and any of you it was between me and the bidder and he didnt have a prob with it so you can go somewheres else and complain..

you don't need to be defensive.....your a good guy....most of us....well let me speak for myself, have been burned on ebay before. So any mention tends to throw me in ebay scammmer mode lol. Its not bad to have an opinion on some of the queerbates that are in it to rip people off ..........I think what you experienced was just a taste of ripoffitus that would fall on you ten fold if you thought about that here..........I'm still going to get the dash and glovebox from you after I hit the yard and keep up with my end of our convo .......pay no mind and keep selling...lol but don't dare be a day late on shipping

2gnt T-shirts&swag

1995talonApr-07-05 02:41 PM
626 posts,
#71288, "RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 21

look if you dont like it fine get the hell out of my thread.but im not takin $28 for something that im having offers of atleast $100 shiped for..and you dont know the whole story as i trid to end the auction but ebay wouldnt let me for what ever reason,i explaned this to the bidder and he was cool about it and even left me great feedback(go check it out)..

now you all need to quit acting like im some kind of scamer or something,and you need to stop acting like your all FUCKING staints because i did nothing more then anyone of you do on here day in day out..

1995talonApr-08-05 10:38 PM
626 posts,
#71374, "RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 0

bump

Black apillars,black door sills,drivers side fender cap(end cap),floor mats,CF shift boot and Ebrake cover

Moderatorcs82685Apr-09-05 07:35 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#71380, "RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 26

do you have the gray plastic handle on the side of the driver seat to recline the seat? mine snapped of the metal piece never really looked at it to see if it was something that came off and went on easily though so just questioning, thanx

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

Moderatorcs82685Apr-09-05 06:54 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#71405, "RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 27

money sent

1995talonApr-09-05 09:15 PM
626 posts,
#71411, "RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 28

Originally posted by cs82685
money sent

got cash and have it packed.will go out on monday..thanks

1995talonApr-13-05 06:26 AM
626 posts,
#71598, "RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 0

TTT

Moderatorcs82685Apr-16-05 09:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#71816, "RE: FS,FT LOTS of crap.LOOK iN NEED TO GO ASAP,SELLING FOR CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 31

got it thanks

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #71093 Previous topic | Next topic