Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #71037
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: 97 Custom shell & interior" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
got_NXApr-05-05 05:38 PM
Member since Dec 22nd 2004
225 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71037, "FS: 97 Custom shell & interior"

I have decided since I'm rebuilding my motor to do the exterior over. So I thought instead of ruin my beautiful paint and rare Troy Lee Designs graphic's licenced by universal studios, I want to see if someone was interested in buy the shell and custom interior with kenwood stereo. If you have a shell that is in great shape no wrecks I would trade plus 6k...and straight out price for just shell 10k. Car is in great shape and has been nationally exposed by Polk Audio, and Kenwood USA.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior, tim97rs, Apr-05-05 08:00 AM, #1
RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior, Moderatormicyek, Apr-05-05 08:25 AM, #2
RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior, cougar694u, Apr-05-05 10:40 AM, #3
RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior, got_NX, Apr-05-05 12:42 PM, #4
      RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior, madhatter210, Apr-05-05 12:57 PM, #5
      RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior, turbo8u, Apr-05-05 01:09 PM, #7
      RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior, got_NX, Apr-05-05 01:10 PM, #8
      RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior, djtrickee, Apr-05-05 01:06 PM, #6
           RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior, Collente, Apr-05-05 01:23 PM, #9
                RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior, tim97rs, Apr-05-05 02:50 PM, #10
                     RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior, eclipse_gs_1512, Apr-05-05 03:00 PM, #11
                          RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior, got_NX, Apr-05-05 03:13 PM, #12
                               RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior, eclipse982nrRST, Apr-05-05 03:23 PM, #13
                               RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior, tim97rs, Apr-05-05 03:26 PM, #14
                               RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior, optikal, Apr-05-05 03:29 PM, #15
                                    RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior, tim97rs, Apr-05-05 03:35 PM, #16
                                    RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior, got_NX, Apr-05-05 03:37 PM, #17
                                    RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior, tim97rs, Apr-05-05 03:39 PM, #18
                                    RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior, got_NX, Apr-05-05 03:46 PM, #20
                                    RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior, turbo8u, Apr-05-05 03:44 PM, #19
                                         RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior, got_NX, Apr-05-05 03:48 PM, #21
                                              RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior, turbo8u, Apr-05-05 03:54 PM, #22
                                              RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior, eclipse982nrRST, Apr-05-05 03:59 PM, #23
                                                   RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior, optikal, Apr-05-05 04:10 PM, #27
                                              RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior, Collente, Apr-05-05 04:01 PM, #24
                                                   RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior, turbo8u, Apr-05-05 04:05 PM, #25
                                    RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior, djtrickee, Apr-05-05 04:06 PM, #26
                                         RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior, eclipse982nrRST, Apr-05-05 04:14 PM, #28
                                              RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior, optikal, Apr-05-05 04:18 PM, #29
RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior, got_NX, Apr-05-05 04:20 PM, #30
RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior, optikal, Apr-05-05 04:43 PM, #31
      RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior, TeamJeff_99gs, Apr-05-05 04:58 PM, #32

tim97rsApr-05-05 08:00 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71043, "RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior"
In response to Reply # 0
Apr-05-05 08:05 AM by tim97rs

i know it sounds like im bein a dick... but you wont find many people on this board who are interestd in buying a "fast and furious" anything, regardless of if its custom or not. FYI, on this board at least, "F&F" anything is always a punch line... not anything taken seriously.
sorry

EDIT: HOLY SHIT!!!!! and ESPECIALLY not for 10K. thats a pipe dream dude. A person is lucky if he can sell a fully built complete eclipse for that even with a great paint job, let alone just a shell....!

USED TO HAVE...Everything you wish you had, and then some...

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

ModeratormicyekApr-05-05 08:25 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#71044, "RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior"
In response to Reply # 1

well said Tim...and not dickish at all IMO

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

cougar694uApr-05-05 10:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3381 posts,
#71050, "RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior"
In response to Reply # 2

I trade you even swap for my 95 rs

~Luke
Facebook
1969 Cougar - 11.91 - 380HP
2007 GSXR 750
1999 OZ - SOLD - 15.26 NA - 14.71 on 75 shot

got_NXApr-05-05 12:42 PM
225 posts,
#71065, "RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by tim97rs
i know it sounds like im bein a dick... but you wont find many people on this board who are interestd in buying a "fast and furious" anything, regardless of if its custom or not. FYI, on this board at least, "F&F" anything is always a punch line... not anything taken seriously. sorry EDIT: HOLY SHIT!!!!! and ESPECIALLY not for 10K. thats a pipe dream dude. A person is lucky if he can sell a fully built complete eclipse for that even with a great paint job, let alone just a shell....!

Well this car is probably out of your league. If you don't like it why did you post? I'd like to see your custom work complete and ask you what you paid in the end...My stereo system cost over 10k and that is included...my system was sponsored by kenwood and has only the top of the line kenwood audio line installed. Like I said it's not for you...Someone with knowledge of cars..would know you could salm a motor in this for less than 800 and have a killer car already finished...and has been on magazine covers....what magazine cover was your car on?

madhatter210Apr-05-05 12:57 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2720 posts,
#71066, "RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior"
In response to Reply # 4
Apr-05-05 01:19 PM by madhatter210

Originally posted by got_NX
Originally posted by tim97rs i know it sounds like im bein a dick... but you wont find many people on this board who are interestd in buying a "fast and furious" anything, regardless of if its custom or not. FYI, on this board at least, "F&F" anything is always a punch line... not anything taken seriously. sorry EDIT: HOLY SHIT!!!!! and ESPECIALLY not for 10K. thats a pipe dream dude. A person is lucky if he can sell a fully built complete eclipse for that even with a great paint job, let alone just a shell....!
Well this car is probably out of your league. If you don't like it why did you post? I'd like to see your custom work complete and ask you what you paid in the end...My stereo system cost over 10k and that is included...my system was sponsored by kenwood and has only the top of the line kenwood audio line installed. Like I said it's not for you...Someone with knowledge of cars..would know you could salm a motor in this for less than 800 and have a killer car already finished...and has been on magazine covers....what magazine cover was your car on?

Most of us here though don't have sponsors to pay our way with what we have......Not trying to be a dick but I think the point he was making was that f&f was 4 years ago....the times have changed since then.

I don't think there is a need to rub in how much money was dropped in your ride by a sponsor. I would like to see your custom work that you have done "yourself" not what a shop can do. Thats where the real talent lies and what most of us do day to day.

I seem to find it more rewarding for me to build my car a step at a time rather than taken out a loan and send it away to be done, and trust me if I wanted to drop 20k in my car by friday I could as with most of us if we took a visit to the bank.Don't be a hater on tim .....read most of his post's thats his personality thats hes known for (a straight shooter) he posted so you didn't keep bumping a thread that would never sell here......to bring the tone down a little my car looked very similar to yours about a year ago so I know where your coming from and have opted for a more basic setup with originality .......wanna trade? lol good luck on your sale and props to what was done even if you didn't do it.

http://www.murderpimp.com

2gnt T-shirts&swag
http://www.cafepress.com/mads

turbo8uApr-05-05 01:09 PM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
#71069, "RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior"
In response to Reply # 5
Apr-05-05 01:11 PM by turbo8u

well said claw

edit: yea i laughed too when you said itsa not in his league, lol. more like you're not in HIS league...

actually you're not even IN a league...you have no engine...

it just goes boom boom and whatnot, thats mad tyte

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

"turnin wrenches for nine hours in the pouring rain, just to get the beast up and running again"

Aerospace Certified TIG welder for Precision Castparts in Portland, OR.

JoshSpair.com

got_NXApr-05-05 01:10 PM
225 posts,
#71070, "RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior"
In response to Reply # 5
Apr-05-05 01:11 PM by got_NX

Originally posted by madhatter210
Originally posted by tim97rs i know it sounds like im bein a dick... but you wont find many people on this board who are interestd in buying a "fast and furious" anything, regardless of if its custom or not. FYI, on this board at least, "F&F" anything is always a punch line... not anything taken seriously. sorry EDIT: HOLY SHIT!!!!! and ESPECIALLY not for 10K. thats a pipe dream dude. A person is lucky if he can sell a fully built complete eclipse for that even with a great paint job, let alone just a shell....!
Most of us here though don't have sponsors to pay our way with what we have......Not trying to be a dick but I think the point he was making was that f&f was 4 years ago....the times have changed since then. I don't think there is a need to rub in how much money was dropped in your ride by a sponsor. I would like to see your cutom work that you have done "yourself" not what a shop can do. Thats where the real talent lies and what most of us do day to day. I seem to find it more rewarding for me to build my car a step at a time rather than taken out a loan and send it away to be done, and trust me if I wanted to drop 20k in my car by friday I could as with most of us if we took a visit to the bank.Don't be a hater on tim .....read most of his post's thats his personality thats hes known for (a straight shooter) he posted so you didn't keep bumping a thread that would never sell here......to bring the tone down a little my car looked very similar to yours about a year ago so I know where your coming from and have opted for a more basic setup with originality .......wanna trade? lol good luck on your sale and props to what was done even if you didn't do it.

I did build my car myself and did all custom work...THANK YOU...only paid to have it painted..

djtrickeeApr-05-05 01:06 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#71068, "RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior"
In response to Reply # 4
Apr-05-05 01:14 PM by djtrickee

Well this car is probably out of your league.

This line cracks me up... Tim's car VS. your car... hmmmmm. lmao.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

CollenteApr-05-05 01:23 PM
Member since Sep 20th 2002
2447 posts,
#71073, "RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior"
In response to Reply # 6

I'll give you 10k for the shell....

then take a shit on it. lol

Nick
97RS

tim97rsApr-05-05 02:50 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
#71083, "RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior"
In response to Reply # 9
Apr-05-05 02:56 PM by tim97rs

Well this car is probably out of your league.
you're right! simply because im not 16yrs old and think that the tuner scene is all about mad tite graPhix, Yo!!!

Originally posted by got_NXIf you don't like it why did you post?
i never said anything about liking it or not, i was just giving you a dose of what we in the normal world call reality!

I'd like to see your custom work complete and ask you what you paid in the end...
i would, except it would be comparing apples to oranges, and its not a compititon to see who was more stupid for spending that kind of money: me paying for parts i can take off and resell and or trade for other parts, or you for paying for a lame-ass outdated "look at me, im a F&F wanna-be geek" paint job that took no origionality on your part at all!

Someone with knowledge of cars..would know you could salm a motor in this for less than 800 and have a killer car already finished
look dude, you can polish a turd all nice and shiny, but in the end all you have is a shiny peice of shit!
on the "stupidity/has no clue" scale, you asking for and thinking you can get 10k is only just slighly above the guy who might actualy pay it! Which in reality, i am confident will not happen... so you win the prize for dumb-ass choad of the year!

...and has been on magazine covers
and sadly all that got you was a shell of a car that you cant sell!

Originally posted by got_NX....what magazine cover was your car on?
none, but i can still sell mine!

rare Troy Lee Designs graphic's licenced by universal studios

yea, its SO rare that ive seen maybe only 1............2.........THOUSAND of the same "dork warning" stickers in other magazines and on the road! yea, real rare and origional there, picaso!
thank you, drive thu!

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

eclipse_gs_1512Apr-05-05 03:00 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#71086, "RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior"
In response to Reply # 10

Originally posted by got_NX Well this car is probably out of your league.
you're right! simply because im not 16yrs old and think that the tuner scene is all about mad tite graPhix, Yo!!!
Originally posted by got_NXIf you don't like it why did you post?
i never said anything about liking it or not, i was just giving you a dose of what we in the normal world call reality!
Originally posted by got_NX I'd like to see your custom work complete and ask you what you paid in the end...
i would, except it would be comparing apples to oranges, and its not a compititon to see who was more stupid for spending that kind of money: me paying for parts i can take off and resell and or trade for other parts, or you for paying for a lame-ass outdated "look at me, im a F&F wanna-be geek" paint job that took no origionality on your part at all!
Originally posted by got_NX Someone with knowledge of cars..would know you could salm a motor in this for less than 800 and have a killer car already finished
look dude, you can polish a turd all nice and shiny, but in the end all you have is a shiny peice of shit! on the "stupidity/has no clue" scale, you asking for and thinking you can get 10k is only just slighly above the guy who might actualy pay it! Which in reality, i am confident will not happen... so you win the prize for dumb-ass choad of the year!
Originally posted by got_NX ...and has been on magazine covers
and sadly all that got you was a shell of a car that you cant sell!
Originally posted by got_NX....what magazine cover was your car on?
none, but i can still sell mine!
Originally posted by got_NX rare Troy Lee Designs graphic's licenced by universal studios
yea, its SO rare that ive seen maybe only 1............2.........THOUSAND of the same "dork warning" stickers in other magazines and on the road! yea, real rare and origional there, picaso! thank you, drive thu!

bwahahahahahaha, i was waiting for tim's reply

2007 wrx

got_NXApr-05-05 03:13 PM
225 posts,
#71087, "RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior"
In response to Reply # 11
Apr-05-05 03:19 PM by got_NX

I didn't put this on here for your stupid comments. I can sell it with my new motor...my 3k turbo kit ended up costing me around 7k after tranny swap and complete engine rebuild so add that on the the price. I really don't need to explain. My car has new ROJA forula 7's, Big brake kits front and rear, apexi world sport coilovers...these are the newest things install on my car. Everything is NAME BRAND! I could really careless if you like it or not...the thing is someone does like it. I've been through these thrash my car in forums B.S. before...really nobody has any room to talk. The car is for sale and that is the price...if no buyer not a big deal. I'm gonna strip it down and do it over. I've done 5 complete color changes...whats another one...and the car was stripped to those changes.

eclipse982nrRSTApr-05-05 03:23 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#71089, "RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior"
In response to Reply # 12

your car looks fucking bad ass. keep the color dood IMO.
just ditch the decal and the wing IMO.
your car kicks ass and keep it that way. you got my vote

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

tim97rsApr-05-05 03:26 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
#71090, "RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior"
In response to Reply # 13
Apr-05-05 03:26 PM by tim97rs

Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
you got my vote

theres a suprise..

(sorry mike, its been a while since i flipped ya any shit! didn't want ya ta think i forgot about ya... )

optikalApr-05-05 03:29 PM
Member since Jun 23rd 2002
1062 posts,
#71091, "RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior"
In response to Reply # 12

Where is the custom at on the car? I'm still looking for it. I see some bolt on's and shit like that, but nothing really custom. Bolt on body kit? Not custom. Slapping some wheels on it? not custom. stickers? not custom. I've seen the car in person at carlisle a few years ago, it didn't impress me then, and it doesn't impress me now.

-eric stratton
Kustom Auto Koatings
North East, Md
443-528-8007
http://www.kustomautokoatings.com

tim97rsApr-05-05 03:35 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
#71092, "RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior"
In response to Reply # 15
Apr-05-05 03:38 PM by tim97rs

got_NXApr-05-05 03:37 PM
225 posts,
#71094, "RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior"

Originally posted by optikal
Where is the custom at on the car? I'm still looking for it. I see some bolt on's and shit like that, but nothing really custom. Bolt on body kit? Not custom. Slapping some wheels on it? not custom. stickers? not custom. I've seen the car in person at carlisle a few years ago, it didn't impress me then, and it doesn't impress me now.

CUSTOM! Did you look at what you wrote? Did you look at your car? I can go buy all the same crap and build a car just like yours what is so custom about your car? I'm not seeing anything custom on your car.

tim97rsApr-05-05 03:39 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
#71095, "RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior"
In response to Reply # 17
Apr-05-05 03:44 PM by tim97rs

keep in mind dude, the only reason you're getting so much shit is your asking price. its absolutely impossible to take you serious with that paint scheme, especialy at that price. cut it in half and MAYBE you might find a buyer or at least be taken seriously.

and stop trying to defend it so much, regardless of how much you spent or how many name brand parts you have or how custom you THINK it is, the bottom line is its still F&F, which = lame, GAY, unorigonal and out-dated on any car sight!

EDIT: nice PM ya sent me by the way....

"Who the fuck do you think you are? Your an asshole! If you don't have anything nice to say...then shut your fat mouth! I could give a fuck less if you like my car graphic's, color...whatever...you don't have the cash..so you knock my shit...I did a really fucking good job on that car, and was the first one I ever built. That car has more mods than 10k with just the shell. Sorry you don't like it...but some do. Thats why it was in fucking magazines....I don't see any pic's of your car...what's so special about it? probably nothing just like every other asshole who's likes to take a knock at my car....really your the one dreaming...."

the difference between your car and my car, dickwad is that no one else feels the need or has a reason to knock my car!

got_NXApr-05-05 03:46 PM
225 posts,
#71098, "RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior"
In response to Reply # 18

keep in mind dude, the only reason you're getting so much shit is your asking price. its absolutely impossible to take you serious with that paint scheme, especialy at that price. cut it in half and MAYBE you might find a buyer or at least be taken seriously. and stop trying to defend it so much, regardless of how much you spent or how many name brand parts you have or how custom you THINK it is, the bottom line is its still F&F, which = lame, GAY, unorigonal and out-dated on any car sight!

It isn't on here for your personal comments. That is the price if you like it or not. You don't like the F&F theme..look at some elses car if your looking to buy. If anyone is interested PM for complete mods.

turbo8uApr-05-05 03:44 PM
10552 posts,
#71097, "RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior"
In response to Reply # 17
Apr-05-05 03:46 PM by turbo8u

Originally posted by optikal Where is the custom at on the car? I'm still looking for it. I see some bolt on's and shit like that, but nothing really custom. Bolt on body kit? Not custom. Slapping some wheels on it? not custom. stickers? not custom. I've seen the car in person at carlisle a few years ago, it didn't impress me then, and it doesn't impress me now.
CUSTOM! Did you look at what you wrote? Did you look at your car? I can go buy all the same crap and build a car just like yours what is so custom about your car? I'm not seeing anything custom on your car.

take a look at his rear 1/4 panels and then tell me how that shoe in your mouth tastes

you got OWNED by tim....but hey, at least you didnt get dinowned

edit: oh, and tim's car actually IS the f&f car...y0..its so fuckin JDM its in a league of its own. kinda like tim was when he played madonna in that one movie. yeah.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

"turnin wrenches for nine hours in the pouring rain, just to get the beast up and running again"

JoshSpair.com

got_NXApr-05-05 03:48 PM
225 posts,
#71100, "RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior"
In response to Reply # 19
Apr-05-05 03:50 PM by got_NX

Originally posted by turbo8u
Originally posted by optikal Where is the custom at on the car? I'm still looking for it. I see some bolt on's and shit like that, but nothing really custom. Bolt on body kit? Not custom. Slapping some wheels on it? not custom. stickers? not custom. I've seen the car in person at carlisle a few years ago, it didn't impress me then, and it doesn't impress me now.
take a look at his rear 1/4 panels and then tell me how that shoe in your mouth tastes you got OWNED by tim....but hey, at least you didnt get dinowned edit: oh, and tim's car actually IS the f&f car...y0..its so fuckin JDM its in a league of its own. kinda like tim was when he played madonna in that one movie. yeah.

Yeah, I looked at the rear 1/4 panel...so what MR2 vent it has been done many times over...Yeah I can do that...easy! so whats CUSTOM? still looking...

edit: good for tim...I bet he looks cute in a dress.

turbo8uApr-05-05 03:54 PM
10552 posts,
#71101, "RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior"
In response to Reply # 21
Apr-05-05 03:58 PM by turbo8u

Originally posted by got_NAWZ
edit: good for tim...I bet he looks cute in a dress.

yea he makes wonderful brownies too

anyway, good luck selling it man ...we're just giving you shit brian spilner

edit: 'got nos?'

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

JoshSpair.com

eclipse982nrRSTApr-05-05 03:59 PM
6314 posts,
#71103, "RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior"
In response to Reply # 22

Originally posted by turbo8u
...we're just giving you shit brian spilner edit: 'got nos?'

lol. youzeers, this thread is outta control! lol
tim is a great guy altho he neevr agrees with anything i say or do usually, but he knows his shit and i respect the hell out of him for that. although i have NEVER seen any pics of his car as i would liek to see it for myself. im not knocking anyone, just stating i would liek to see it cuz i heard its pretty off the hook, lol.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

optikalApr-05-05 04:10 PM
1062 posts,
#71110, "RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior"
In response to Reply # 23
Apr-05-05 04:13 PM by optikal

ok ok, FIRST of all, my car in the picture in the sig is 10 times more custom than yours. and on top of that, it's also 10 times cleaner. second of all, mr2 vents aren't easy, I would know because i installed them, asslips. something you can't say. i doubt you could do it, they don't bolt on. well, you can say you put your queer looking graphics on. but no one gives a fuck. hey did you see my door handles in the sig? oh, didn't think you did. my car looks NOTHING like it does in the sig right now. it's been under the knife my body shop for over a year and it's now fully shaved and i mean EVERYTHING is shaved and molded, s15 headlight conversion is in progress, tucking 19's up into the wheelwell, blah blah blah but enough about my shit cause i'm not usually one for bragging but in this case i had to because you are a cocksucker with too many sponsers spoiling a shitty dime a dozen car. i build my own custom shit daily, and i like painting my graphics rather than sticking them on.

-eric stratton
Kustom Auto Koatings
North East, Md
443-528-8007

CollenteApr-05-05 04:01 PM
Member since Sep 20th 2002
2447 posts,
#71104, "RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior"
In response to Reply # 21

I'll post an actual response this time becuase you just dont get it.

No one is claiming that their shit is SOOO CUSTOM that it kicks ass over yours. Point is, that most people will pay more for a built, turbo, stock looking 2gnt then they will a riced out built 2gnt. Custom and show-car or not...

You asking price for the shell is more then people are paying for built 2.6l turbo 2gnt's.

Thats why your getting all this shit.

Nice work man, but sorry this isnt oldschool muscle cars we're talkin about. No one will pay for that shit ever. I'll give you 10gs if you find a buyer. No shit....

Nick
97RS

turbo8uApr-05-05 04:05 PM
10552 posts,
#71106, "RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior"
In response to Reply # 24

on a better note, i got a FULL 2gnt 97 talon ESi with a working motor, full interior and everything for 400$.

nicks right though

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

JoshSpair.com

djtrickeeApr-05-05 04:06 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#71107, "RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior"

Originally posted by optikal
Where is the custom at on the car?

Dude! what-choo talkin' bout!! he's got a roof scoop!!! tizzzzyte! it scoops up air while driving and... uhhh. err... well it scoops air!

I think you'll be lucky to get 3,000 for it. maybe 5,000 with a working motor. Just cuz you feel like a chump by dumping thousands into it, don't ever think you can get that money back when you sell it. Thats not how it works, kid.

Built. That's All...
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

eclipse982nrRSTApr-05-05 04:14 PM
6314 posts,
#71113, "RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior"
In response to Reply # 26

Originally posted by djtrickee
I think you'll be lucky to get 3,000 for it. maybe 5,000 with a working motor. Just cuz you feel like a chump by dumping thousands into it, don't ever think you can get that money back when you sell it. Thats not how it works, kid.

i agree somewhat. i bet on ebay you could get 10,000 complete car. i know and understand how much time and work goes into exterior and motor work but man, realize you never get it back. if i were to sell my car, i have put 6 months into man labor into JUST the body work. figure shops charge what, $50 plus more an hour, taht means i would be asking like $30,000 plus for my car in primer with the money in a full rebuild and turbo, lol. i will get maybe $6-8,000 when i sell my car soemtime, IF THAT ya know. your just getting flamed so bad cuz your asking too much man. just chill though. just keep your car and repaint it or whatever you wanna do to it okay, lol.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

optikalApr-05-05 04:18 PM
1062 posts,
#71117, "RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior"
In response to Reply # 28

sweet i got a PM too!

" Yeah your car is custom alright! NOBODY has ever done what you did. I personally don't like your car either. It's plain the color is boring. I've seen your car also..didn't want to mention in the posts...but your paint needs work...your clear coat has NO depth. You should try using better clear the cheap shit doesn't cut it."

I think that's funny, especially considering the car has been in primer for the last year and 6 months. When I was finished with the car the first time, it was on the road for maybe a week, and i drove it twice, for about 5 minutes, so no, you didn't see it.

The car isn't plain, it's called clean. you should try it. The paint didn't need work, although i chose to rework the whole car. The clear? you sound like a fucking douchebag. HOK clear dumbass, doesn't get a whole lot better than that, nor does it get much deeper than 9 total coats, wetsanding it after every 3. but you knew that....

-eric stratton
Kustom Auto Koatings
North East, Md
443-528-8007

got_NXApr-05-05 04:20 PM
225 posts,
#71118, "RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior"
In response to Reply # 0

I have decided since I'm rebuilding my motor to do the exterior over. So I thought instead of ruin my beautiful paint and rare Troy Lee Designs graphic's licenced by universal studios, I want to see if someone was interested in buy the shell and custom interior with kenwood stereo.

Did anyone read this? Yes I want to get rid of it! That is the price OUCH. I to want to build a new car...I have a motor it's just not going back in that car.. Yes I know the fast and furious theme is OUT! Why do you think I want to sell? There are people out who still like this...thats why I post, not the hear comments of why you don't like it or it's too much. No one has a clue what I put into that car. And I'm not giving it away either, alot of parts on that car are new< meaning never used and that cost money. I can easily do the car over which is the plan I wanted to see if any one "who likes it" wanted it. Thank you for your opinions but you took it off topic.....

optikalApr-05-05 04:43 PM
1062 posts,
#71122, "RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior"
In response to Reply # 30

" who taught you how to paint? 9 coats of clear? a little much isn't it...that will chip nicely. My 2 coats of clear is comparable to your 9 of cheap HOK clear.
I did see your car...it was so bad you had to do it over. Hell when I seen your car "surfs up" I was riding the waves feeling the body work. But that happens when you use the wrong things doing custom work. Keep trying, ask questions thats how I learned. If you need to know anything just ask I do lots of fabricating."

Ok, now I'm beginning to think this is some sort of joke. This guy can't be fucking serious.

Cheap on HOK clear doesn't belong in the same sentence. And for someone as smart as you, you should know that I sprayed 9 coats, that doesn't mean there is actually 9 coats on the car. The car was straight, and any where there might be some slight waves aren't there anymore. And I doubt you touched my car to feel the body work, because you are typing right now which means you still have both your hands.

-eric stratton
Kustom Auto Koatings
North East, Md
443-528-8007

TeamJeff_99gsApr-05-05 04:58 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5473 posts,
#71126, "RE: FS: 97 Custom shell & interior"
In response to Reply # 31

You guys need to relax. If you aren't interested in the car, don't post.

Locked by request of the original poster.

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #71037 Previous topic | Next topic