Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #7020
View in linear mode

Subject: "18" Konig Toxxins powdercoated black $650" Previous topic | Next topic
Snotrocket98Feb-12-03 09:47 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
16 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7020, "18" Konig Toxxins powdercoated black $650"

Whats up everybody? I am selling a set of Konig Toxxin wheels that have been powdercoated black. They are one of a kind because they only sell them in silver and white. The reason that I am selling is because I received a partial sponsorship from Axis Sport tuning for a set of 19" wheels and need the money from these wheels to get the axis wheels. They are in great condition! The tires are dunlop z rated tires and were just put on in September. If you have any questions feel free to call my cell phone 317-403-9854 and please write to Snotrocket98@aol.com if you are really interested, also, i am really computer retarded and can not find out how to post pics with my postings so if you want pics please write to the email mentioned, I want about $675.00 plus shipping($60.00-$85.00)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #7020 Previous topic | Next topic