Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 5 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #7008
View in linear mode

Subject: ""ABOUT R-1 Reclinable racing seats post in for sale section... IMPORTANT!!!!"" Previous topic | Next topic
tim97rsFeb-12-03 07:26 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7008, ""ABOUT R-1 Reclinable racing seats post in for sale section... IMPORTANT!!!!""
Feb-12-03 07:27 PM by tim97rs

I dont want to rain on anybodies parade or claim anyone is being misleading, but these seats WILL NOT bolt to your stock brackets NOR will they bolt directly to your floor. We do not have seat brackets. Our seats are essentialy one peice. you CANNOT remove just the seat and leave something to mount another seat to! Its all integrated in to the factory seat!! Also, your stock mounting points are about 1.5-2 inches taller on the center console side than on the door sides. If you tried to mount it to the floor, your seat would sit so far over towards the door that you would not be even close to being centerline of the stearing wheel! I have the same seats with a different name sewn on the back. You get UNIVERSAL SLIDERS, NOT MOUNTING BRACKETS!!!!! I had to make my own mounting bracktes, which was not fun! Everyone just be aware....

USED TO HAVE...Everything you wish you had, and then some...

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #7008 Previous topic | Next topic