Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #68554
View in linear mode

Subject: "Drivers side door panel and both doors vents for sale" Previous topic | Next topic
1995talonMar-06-05 12:26 PM
Member since Jan 27th 2004
626 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68554, "Drivers side door panel and both doors vents for sale"

the drivers side panel is the crapy plastic gray,its in good shape other then some fadein on the door pull.it would be great for some one with a REALLY messed up panel or someone that wants to mod it..

also have the vents,tubes,screws ect out of both doors all but the defrost vent on the drivers side,they are gray as well and in great shape.hows $25+shippin for the set sound? if thats to high just make me a offer..

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

CrazyEclipseMar-07-05 05:56 AM
Member since Jul 30th 2002
2503 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68621, "RE: Drivers side door panel and both doors vents for sale"
In response to Reply # 0

pics?

1998 GS-Turbo KANDY -- For Sale
1999 GS-Non Turbo 10th anniversary Edition

I have been in bed with Dino.....ask me for a picture!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

1995talonMar-07-05 06:12 AM
626 posts,
#68623, "RE: Drivers side door panel and both doors vents for sale"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by CrazyEclipse
pics?

give me a min and ill have some up..

1995talonMar-07-05 06:25 AM
626 posts,
#68624, "RE: Drivers side door panel and both doors vents for sale"
In response to Reply # 2

Thats the faded part

thatst he drivers side vents.the pass side is the samething but with the defrost that sits ontop of the door panel.i have one for the drivers side but the tips are broke..

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #68554 Previous topic | Next topic