Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #663
View in linear mode

Subject: "fs: turbo" Previous topic | Next topic
mitseclpsOct-13-02 06:43 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1018 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#663, "fs: turbo"

<edit>i can also throw in some electronics (profecB/tt), email me if interested. mitseclps@yahoo.com

putting the turbo back up for sale. parts are off the car and ready to ship upon payment. this is a professionally built custom setup. 2500$ takes it. please email me for questions. used less than 9 months. it put 175hp/165tq to the wheels at 3psi, dyno charts included.

k/n filter
t3t4 turbo
custom intercooler piping
spearco core fmic
tial bov
tial wastegate
custom exhaust manifold
custom downpipe
highflow cat
ss oil in line
oil return line
pre-fab'd oil pan
cartech fpr
hard fuel return line
msd inline fuel pump
autometer carbon fiber gauges (a/f,oil,boost,fuel)
3 pod a pillar

-bryan
'98 rst

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: fs: turbo, 9D9 MITSU RS, Oct-13-02 12:27 PM, #1
RE: fs: turbo, ModeratorEvuLFleA, Oct-13-02 12:51 PM, #2
      RE: fs: turbo, 9D9 MITSU RS, Oct-13-02 02:54 PM, #3
           RE: fs: turbo, ModeratorEvuLFleA, Oct-13-02 04:37 PM, #4
RE: fs: turbo, eclipsekaiser, Oct-13-02 04:44 PM, #5
RE: fs: turbo, 9D9 MITSU RS, Oct-14-02 09:11 AM, #6
      RE: fs: turbo, mitseclps, Oct-14-02 12:53 PM, #7
           RE: fs: turbo, mitseclps, Oct-15-02 03:49 AM, #8
                RE: fs: turbo, fabry827, Oct-15-02 02:10 PM, #9

9D9 MITSU RSOct-13-02 12:27 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#664, "RE: fs: turbo"
In response to Reply # 0

Is this a stage 1? Or 2? Give a little more info. $2500 is steep if it's just stage 1. A new star is cheaper for stage 1, but if it's stage 2, maybe not bad. How many miles, etc?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratorEvuLFleAOct-13-02 12:51 PM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#665, "RE: fs: turbo"
In response to Reply # 1

> Is this a stage 1? Or 2? Give a little more info. $2500 is
>steep if it's just stage 1. A new star is cheaper for stage
>1, but if it's stage 2, maybe not bad. How many miles, etc?

Stage 2 is simply an intercooler and he listed "custom intercooler piping
spearco core fmic"

This is NOT an HRC or STAR kit. There is not stages haha.

This is a kick ass setup and I might have actually been very interested if I wasn't doing all this stupid stuff myself.

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

9D9 MITSU RSOct-13-02 02:54 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#666, "RE: fs: turbo"
In response to Reply # 2

I kinda picked up it was a custom setup. I guess since I'm such an implied dumbass that I implied that he give us what stage this would be the equivalent of. better now?

ModeratorEvuLFleAOct-13-02 04:37 PM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#667, "RE: fs: turbo"
In response to Reply # 3

Not unless you buy it. BUY IT!

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

eclipsekaiserOct-13-02 04:44 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2375 posts,
#668, "RE: fs: turbo"
In response to Reply # 0

hehehehe on a stupid note, if you want to part the tial...I'd be more than happy to take it off of your hands.

-K-

9D9 MITSU RSOct-14-02 09:11 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#669, "RE: fs: turbo"
In response to Reply # 5

BUY it for me! I don't have the money YET. I have a few plans of my own tho for when I do.

mitseclpsOct-14-02 12:53 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1018 posts,
#670, "RE: fs: turbo"
In response to Reply # 6

ha, nice ... yeah, if you want to put a stage on it it would be considered to be a stage2. here are some more details. the mani is black, as is the downpipe and all ic piping, the intercooler is bigger than the stock opening of our 2g bumper, and both your foglights can fit. most of the time was spent at about 3 psi, never above 8. the dp has a flex section welded into it and i'm throwing in the highflow cat which i have w/ the setup. all vac hoses, fuel lines, custom mounts, fittings, band clamps, silcone connectors are ALL included. as well as about 24 install pics (of me removing the turbo, simply view them backwards and there you go). i'm not sure of the exact miledge on the parts, i would assume it to be less than 5k miles, i goto college and don't drive my car that much.

and for those of you who've missed me, i think i have my computer problems squared away, so i should be online and on the board more lately.

-bryan
'98 rst

mitseclpsOct-15-02 03:49 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1018 posts,
#671, "RE: fs: turbo"
In response to Reply # 7

^ ^

-bryan
'98 rst

fabry827Oct-15-02 02:10 PM
Member since Apr 14th 2002
194 posts,
#672, "RE: fs: turbo"
In response to Reply # 8

How much would you be asking for only the profec B? Thanks man.

justin
**1998 RS w/ 5 spd **FOR SALE**
http://www.autotrader.com/findacar/vdetail.jtmpl?car_id=117972723&dealer_id=&make=MIT&distance=25
&max_price=&model=ECLIP&advcd_on=n&end_year=2003&min_price=&certified=n&address
=43947&search_type=used&advanced=n

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #663 Previous topic | Next topic