Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #64312
View in linear mode

Subject: "...need input on a sale..." Previous topic | Next topic
BlueMach5Jan-04-05 07:27 PM
Member since Jul 14th 2002
115 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#64312, "...need input on a sale..."

Ok I have a Bottom end kit that I never used from Howell automotive.
I paid $1100 for it.....took five months to get it.

Im selling it and I want to know what you think I should sell it at? What would you sell it at...Keep in mind that what I paid and how long it took to get to me...yet when the buyer gives me the money he gets it in a week or less....

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: ...need input on a sale..., hydrata, Jan-04-05 07:29 PM, #1
RE: ...need input on a sale..., BlueMach5, Jan-04-05 09:13 PM, #2
      RE: ...need input on a sale..., AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Jan-05-05 03:12 AM, #3
           RE: ...need input on a sale..., Aggression, Jan-05-05 04:53 AM, #4
                RE: ...need input on a sale..., RxR_Eclipse, Jan-05-05 10:09 AM, #5
                     RE: ...need input on a sale..., djtrickee, Jan-05-05 12:52 PM, #6
                          RE: ...need input on a sale..., eclipse982nrRST, Jan-05-05 12:58 PM, #7
                               RE: ...need input on a sale..., RxR_Eclipse, Jan-05-05 01:43 PM, #8

hydrataJan-04-05 07:29 PM
Member since Sep 11th 2003
512 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#64313, "RE: ...need input on a sale..."
In response to Reply # 0

if it's still new in box, i say 1k shipped

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BlueMach5Jan-04-05 09:13 PM
Member since Jul 14th 2002
115 posts,
#64317, "RE: ...need input on a sale..."
In response to Reply # 1

I need to make alittle money off this too...

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonJan-05-05 03:12 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#64322, "RE: ...need input on a sale..."
In response to Reply # 2

well since its new i would say 1100. you not going to get anymore since you can buy the rods and pistons off ebay for 704.00 from time to time. Getting 1100 will be tough but if you are patient it will sell.

Terry
96 Eagle Talon ESI....Daily driver

97 Eclipse.........

AggressionJan-05-05 04:53 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#64323, "RE: ...need input on a sale..."
In response to Reply # 3

what compression did you get and did you get them for any paticular bore?

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi
- 97 eclipse gs (289whp w/ 276tq)

RxR_EclipseJan-05-05 10:09 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1792 posts,
#64342, "RE: ...need input on a sale..."
In response to Reply # 4

brice I'll give you 1$ for the kit! . Too late he has it listed on ebay for $1800.00 buhaaaaahhhaa I hope you get it brice.
KJ

Kevin
The old:

The new:

djtrickeeJan-05-05 12:52 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#64350, "RE: ...need input on a sale..."
In response to Reply # 5
Jan-05-05 12:53 PM by djtrickee

Originally posted by RxR_Eclipse
brice I'll give you 1$ for the kit! . Too late he has it listed on ebay for $1800.00 buhaaaaahhhaa I hope you get it brice. KJ

BWahahahahahhahahahaahahah

OMG I thought you were joking. Till I looked on Ebay. Thats ridiculous. You might be able to sell it for 1000.00 or 1001.00 maybe.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33620&item=7945660536&rd=1

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

eclipse982nrRSTJan-05-05 12:58 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#64351, "RE: ...need input on a sale..."
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by djtrickee
Originally posted by RxR_Eclipse brice I'll give you 1$ for the kit! . Too late he has it listed on ebay for $1800.00 buhaaaaahhhaa I hope you get it brice. KJ
BWahahahahahhahahahaahahah OMG I thought you were joking. Till I looked on Ebay. Thats ridiculous. You might be able to sell it for 1000.00 or 1001.00 maybe. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33620&item=7945660536&rd=1

first off, terry, nice hood in your sig.
second, yuor never in gods name going to get 1800 for that kit. your not going to make a dollar of profit off of it since someone will just buy it from howell for the same price you bought it for. you can get it from howell for 1099 shipped. second, your shipping insurance is mad crazy. shipping through ups, anything over $100 is covered insurance wise, you dont have to try and make that extra $20 your asking for insruance, lol. whats the bore on the pistons? and how did you get 8.1 pistons? if i cancell my order from howell and get my money back from them taking forever to get my kit, i will give you 1000 shipped for it if you have the right bore and compression.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

RxR_EclipseJan-05-05 01:43 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1792 posts,
#64352, "RE: ...need input on a sale..."
In response to Reply # 7

No he is hoping to get some retard that is desperate for a kit or does not know the differance and get a good sale.

Kevin
The old:

The new:

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #64312 Previous topic | Next topic