Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #6377
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com" Previous topic | Next topic
Hurricane_GSFeb-04-03 12:22 PM
Old School 2GNTer
613 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6377, "FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"

Ok, I want to help out 2gnt.com. But being I am poor (reletivly) and have not been able to donate since the fist set of donations Juan took, I have decided this will be the best way for me to raise some money for 2gnt.com. What I am doing is taking bids for a set of lower tiebars of your choice (Standard, 3", 4G6X). You get a front and rear of your choice. The person who bids the most money by March 1st 2003 will win the tiebars. The money (to be sent to me via paypal) will then immediately donated (100%) back to 2gnt.com. So the winner and myself will help out and the winner gets something for their money.

So the opening bid is $50!

Do I hear 50, 50, 50? How about 50?

(If the admins do not think this is a good idea or you want to move this somewhere else I will understand. If you would rather I not run this on the board I will do it on my personal website. Just email me and let me know.)

"Don't worry, I'm fluent in weirdo."
Hurricane_GS
eclipse@greenliquid.com
AKA: Glenn H. Shelton III
Saint Cloud, FL
1997 Eclipse GS Non-Turbo
http://www.hurricanegs.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, Malenko, Feb-04-03 01:16 PM, #1
RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, Hurricane_GS, Feb-04-03 07:31 PM, #2
      RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, juggalo, Feb-05-03 07:56 AM, #5
           RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, Hurricane_GS, Feb-05-03 08:52 AM, #6
RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, TeamJasonESi_T, Feb-04-03 08:06 PM, #3
RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, Hurricane_GS, Feb-05-03 06:29 AM, #4
      RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, Malenko, Feb-05-03 03:31 PM, #7
           RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, Hurricane_GS, Feb-05-03 07:19 PM, #8
                RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, juggalo, Feb-05-03 09:58 PM, #9
                     RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, Malenko, Feb-06-03 12:06 AM, #10
RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, greenenvy95, Feb-06-03 02:56 AM, #11
RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, Hurricane_GS, Feb-06-03 04:36 AM, #12
      RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, FlyinEsi, Feb-06-03 05:58 AM, #13
           RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, Hurricane_GS, Feb-06-03 09:44 AM, #14
                RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, a_miller_76, Feb-06-03 09:54 AM, #15
                     RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, greenenvy95, Feb-06-03 05:37 PM, #16
                          RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, Malenko, Feb-06-03 07:12 PM, #17
                               RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, FlyinEsi, Feb-06-03 10:19 PM, #18
                                    RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, Hurricane_GS, Feb-07-03 04:44 AM, #19
                                         RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Feb-07-03 07:05 AM, #20
                                              RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, Malenko, Feb-07-03 08:20 PM, #21
                                              RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, Hurricane_GS, Feb-08-03 06:44 AM, #22
                                                   RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, FlyinEsi, Feb-08-03 01:23 PM, #23
                                                        RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, Malenko, Feb-09-03 12:06 AM, #24
RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, Hurricane_GS, Feb-09-03 04:33 AM, #25
RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, Hurricane_GS, Feb-10-03 05:15 AM, #26
      RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, FlyinEsi, Feb-10-03 07:55 AM, #27
           RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, Hurricane_GS, Feb-10-03 09:19 AM, #28
                RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, Malenko, Feb-10-03 07:30 PM, #29
                     RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, SILVERNT, Feb-10-03 08:06 PM, #30
                          RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, Hurricane_GS, Feb-11-03 04:16 AM, #31
                               RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, SILVERNT, Feb-11-03 11:11 AM, #32
                                    RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, Mystic511, Feb-12-03 09:22 AM, #33
                                         RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, Hurricane_GS, Feb-12-03 02:48 PM, #34
                                              RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, FlyinEsi, Feb-12-03 03:30 PM, #35
RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, Hurricane_GS, Feb-13-03 07:19 AM, #36
RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, Hurricane_GS, Feb-14-03 04:14 AM, #37
      RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, jerseystyle1, Feb-14-03 05:53 PM, #38
RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, Hurricane_GS, Feb-17-03 05:22 AM, #39
RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, SILVERNT, Feb-17-03 11:02 AM, #40
      RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, Hurricane_GS, Feb-18-03 07:24 AM, #41
           RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, Hurricane_GS, Feb-20-03 04:38 AM, #42
                RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, fasterGS, Feb-22-03 12:20 PM, #43
                     RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, Hurricane_GS, Feb-25-03 08:34 AM, #44
                          RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, joshacu, Feb-27-03 12:28 PM, #45
RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, Hurricane_GS, Feb-28-03 04:55 AM, #46
RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, Hurricane_GS, Feb-28-03 07:31 PM, #47
RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, Malenko, Mar-02-03 09:39 AM, #48
      RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Mar-02-03 03:21 PM, #49
           RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, Hurricane_GS, Mar-02-03 05:59 PM, #50
                RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, joshacu, Mar-02-03 08:20 PM, #51
                     RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com, FlyinEsi, Mar-03-03 11:37 AM, #52

MalenkoFeb-04-03 01:16 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6380, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 0

$55 =)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Hurricane_GSFeb-04-03 07:31 PM
Old School 2GNTer
613 posts,
#6402, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 1

OK ladies and gentlemen, we have a bid in at $55!! Do I hear $60? $60? Remember 100% of the money goes right back to 2GNT.com the home for all of us!

Hurricane_GS
eclipse@gcni.net
Saint Cloud, FL

juggaloFeb-05-03 07:56 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2945 posts,
#6421, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 2

$60

dsm/mitsubishi service manuals https://www.mediafire.com/folder/5k14qlaulb9s1/dsm_mitsubishi

service manuals(my whole collection) https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ac51jwwa3g1n1/automotive_manuals

Hurricane_GSFeb-05-03 08:52 AM
Old School 2GNTer
613 posts,
#6430, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 5

Yes! Ok We have a bid in at $60! How about it folks? Do I have a $65?

Hurricane_GS
eclipse@gcni.net
Saint Cloud, FL

TeamJasonESi_TFeb-04-03 08:06 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3107 posts,
#6411, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 0

>(If the admins do not think this is a good idea or you want to
>move this somewhere else I will understand. If you would
>rather I not run this on the board I will do it on my personal
>website. Just email me and let me know.)

Heck no, this is mighty nice of you.

In fact, this is going to the top (with a sticky!)

04' BMW 325Ci
91' Nissan 240SX
98' Eagle Talon ESi (sold)

Hurricane_GSFeb-05-03 06:29 AM
Old School 2GNTer
613 posts,
#6415, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 3

Whooo Hooo! I am sticky!

Hurricane_GS
eclipse@gcni.net
Saint Cloud, FL

MalenkoFeb-05-03 03:31 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#6461, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 4

$64.99 =)

Hurricane_GSFeb-05-03 07:19 PM
Old School 2GNTer
613 posts,
#6481, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 7

>$64.99 =)

Do you have to be difficult? LOL!

Hurricane_GS
eclipse@gcni.net
Saint Cloud, FL

juggaloFeb-05-03 09:58 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2945 posts,
#6489, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 8

$65.01

dsm/mitsubishi service manuals https://www.mediafire.com/folder/5k14qlaulb9s1/dsm_mitsubishi

service manuals(my whole collection) https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ac51jwwa3g1n1/automotive_manuals

MalenkoFeb-06-03 12:06 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#6494, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 9

awww your penny pinchin too soon. the 64.99 was a joke now Im gettin out bid by 2 cents! (BTW you could have bid 65)

this is the highest I can go so if I get out bid I get out bid... (unless my damn income tax check comes in!)

$67.43

greenenvy95Feb-06-03 02:56 AM
Old School 2GNTer
96 posts,
#6500, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 0

$70.25

Hurricane_GSFeb-06-03 04:36 AM
Old School 2GNTer
613 posts,
#6503, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 11

NICE! We have $70.25!

You all have until the 1st of march to save up your money! And remember, this is more than just buying a set of tiebars, it is helping our home!

Hurricane_GS
eclipse@gcni.net
Saint Cloud, FL

FlyinEsiFeb-06-03 05:58 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
#6507, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 12

$72.00

Always wanted a set of these.

Hurricane_GSFeb-06-03 09:44 AM
Old School 2GNTer
613 posts,
#6516, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 13

Alright! We have $72! Come on guys! Is that all 2GNT is worth to you all?

Hurricane_GS
eclipse@gcni.net
Saint Cloud, FL

a_miller_76Feb-06-03 09:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#6517, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 14

Think of it this way, these cost $75 shipped in the first place when we did our group buy....so think of your donation, and ad it to the price of the original part and bid that.

If you would want to donate $20 and want the bars then bid $95...that way you are donating your $20, getting the bars at original cost, and the board is getting $95...come on guys

greenenvy95Feb-06-03 05:37 PM
Old School 2GNTer
96 posts,
#6555, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 15

Ok! Ok! $80.75

MalenkoFeb-06-03 07:12 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#6564, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 16

yeah but I already have bars and I already donated, Im just uppin the ante on the price

FlyinEsiFeb-06-03 10:19 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
#6575, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 17

Dammit, I can't bid any higher until I get my tax return...I soo broke!

Hurricane_GSFeb-07-03 04:44 AM
Old School 2GNTer
613 posts,
#6579, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 18

>yeah but I already have bars and I already donated, Im just
>uppin the ante on the price

NO NO NO Don't do that. I appreciate it as it makes more money for 2GNT, but I want this to be fair! And what happens if you win?

>Dammit, I can't bid any higher until I get my tax return...I
>soo broke!

You have time!

Hurricane_GS
eclipse@gcni.net
Saint Cloud, FL

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneFeb-07-03 07:05 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#6585, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 19

You kick ass, Glenn.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

MalenkoFeb-07-03 08:20 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#6638, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 20

if I win I pay and upgrade from Ebay bars to yours. I'll relax my bidding skills for another week or two, just about a stage I and a 1/2 (inside joke) turbo kit to keep me busy

Hurricane_GSFeb-08-03 06:44 AM
Old School 2GNTer
613 posts,
#6657, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 20

>You kick ass, Glenn.

It is the least I can do for all the great things that have come to me from this board!

Hurricane_GS
eclipse@gcni.net
Saint Cloud, FL

FlyinEsiFeb-08-03 01:23 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
#6676, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 22

Alright, alright, where are we at here... $82.00!

MalenkoFeb-09-03 12:06 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#6724, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 23

no we are at $85.00

I just added evrything up and can swing this. I forgot about the money I was gonna donate to 2gnt.com so if I win they get the money and I gt hurricane bars, if I lose they get my donation anyway.

Hurricane_GSFeb-09-03 04:33 AM
Old School 2GNTer
613 posts,
#6726, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 0

>no we are at $85.00
>
>I just added evrything up and can swing this. I forgot about
>the money I was gonna donate to 2gnt.com so if I win they get
>the money and I gt hurricane bars, if I lose they get my
>donation anyway.

Sweet! OK, As of 9:40AM EST on 2/9/03 we are at $85.00!!!

Hurricane_GS
eclipse@gcni.net
Saint Cloud, FL

Hurricane_GSFeb-10-03 05:15 AM
Old School 2GNTer
613 posts,
#6797, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 25

That's it? That is all we are going to get? Did I give you guys too much time? I wanted to make sure everyone had time to see this. Are we really stopping at $85? That is less than they sell for! This is a $100 plus $14 shipping product and the money is to help 2GNT. Come on guys!

Hurricane_GS
Saint Cloud, FL
eclipse@greenliquid.com

FlyinEsiFeb-10-03 07:55 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
#6805, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 26

Hey man, settle down, there is still a lot of time, you know the price of good products on Ebay always skyrockets in the last few hours...don't worry, I still have a couple bids left in me...I just can't set a "max price I'm willing to pay" on these!

Hurricane_GSFeb-10-03 09:19 AM
Old School 2GNTer
613 posts,
#6815, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 27

>Hey man, settle down, there is still a lot of time, you know
>the price of good products on Ebay always skyrockets in the
>last few hours...don't worry, I still have a couple bids left
>in me...I just can't set a "max price I'm willing to pay" on
>these!

LOL! I know, i was just trying to get people fired up.

Hurricane_GS
Saint Cloud, FL
eclipse@greenliquid.com

MalenkoFeb-10-03 07:30 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#6868, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 28

you convinced me, 86

doh just outbid myself :p

SILVERNTFeb-10-03 08:06 PM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
#6873, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 29

can i bid if i dont have paypal?

Hurricane_GSFeb-11-03 04:16 AM
Old School 2GNTer
613 posts,
#6886, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 30
Feb-11-03 04:18 AM by Hurricane_GS

>can i bid if i dont have paypal?

Yes. I will take Money Orders also, however I will not ship the product until the MO is in my possession. No offense to anyone, I have just been burned a couple times.

https://www.paypal.com/affil/pal=webmaster%40spazmonkey.com is the link that will take you there. >

Hurricane_GS
Saint Cloud, FL
eclipse@greenliquid.com

SILVERNTFeb-11-03 11:11 AM
4543 posts,
#6913, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 31

with that said i bid 90

Mystic511Feb-12-03 09:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1582 posts,
#6967, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 32

You gotta do the weird (but cool) speed talk thing that auctioners to. nine-diddly-ninety-dodee-nine-diddaly-ninety, do i have a ninety-five? ninety-five-blahbleeblueeda-ninety-five-dedoo.

haha

16.1 @ 87.11
http://www.virtuallyinfamous.com

ARD 57mm tb and p&p manifold, Neuspeed STB, Pro-kits, Illuminas, Injen CAI with K&N, 2.5" pacesetter catback,
AF/X UDP, Rear STB, Powerslot rotors, RRE SS Brakelines.

Hurricane_GSFeb-12-03 02:48 PM
Old School 2GNTer
613 posts,
#6987, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 33

^^^^ Yeah, what he said! LOL!

Hurricane_GS
Saint Cloud, FL
eclipse@greenliquid.com

FlyinEsiFeb-12-03 03:30 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
#6991, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 34

$92

Hurricane_GSFeb-13-03 07:19 AM
Old School 2GNTer
613 posts,
#7033, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 0

As of 2/13/03 FlyinEsi is winning at $92!

How about $95? Anyone in at $95?

Hurricane_GS
Saint Cloud, FL
eclipse@greenliquid.com

Hurricane_GSFeb-14-03 04:14 AM
Old School 2GNTer
613 posts,
#7084, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 36

Only 2 weeks left!

Hurricane_GS
Saint Cloud, FL
eclipse@greenliquid.com

jerseystyle1Feb-14-03 05:53 PM
Member since May 20th 2003
3135 posts,
#7127, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 37

I got $95!

Allan
2008 Magnetic Black 350z NISMO /1976 Austin Mini 1098 Special (export)

Member# 1980

Hurricane_GSFeb-17-03 05:22 AM
Old School 2GNTer
613 posts,
#7249, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 0

OK jerseystyle1 has it at $95! Come on guys! This is for the good of the board. You are not just buying something! You are making a difference!

Someone step up for $100!!!

Hurricane_GS
Saint Cloud, FL
eclipse@greenliquid.com

SILVERNTFeb-17-03 11:02 AM
4543 posts,
#7268, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 39

Hurricane_GSFeb-18-03 07:24 AM
Old School 2GNTer
613 posts,
#7318, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 40

Oh yeah! $100!!!!!

Do I have $110? Anyone?

Hurricane_GS
Saint Cloud, FL
eclipse@greenliquid.com

Hurricane_GSFeb-20-03 04:38 AM
Old School 2GNTer
613 posts,
#7510, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 41

$100? That is it? That is all the more we are going to get?

You have 8 days and the bidding is over!

Hurricane_GS
Saint Cloud, FL
eclipse@greenliquid.com

fasterGSFeb-22-03 12:20 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3879 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7669, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 42

Hurricane_GSFeb-25-03 08:34 AM
Old School 2GNTer
613 posts,
#7880, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 43

$110 with just 3 days to go!

Hurricane_GS
Saint Cloud, FL
eclipse@greenliquid.com

joshacuFeb-27-03 12:28 PM
Old School 2GNTer
625 posts,
#8065, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 44

$120
-Josh

15.882@86.27

AEM Cai
greddy headers,
apex-i n1 catback
afx udp
energy suspension
motor mounts
cf altezza tail lights
bored t/b

Hurricane_GSFeb-28-03 04:55 AM
Old School 2GNTer
613 posts,
#8118, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 0

$120 from joshacu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys kick a$$!!!!!

OK everyone, you only have until midnight (EST) tonight to get your bids in! After that you have missed out.

Hurricane_GS
Saint Cloud, FL
eclipse@greenliquid.com

Hurricane_GSFeb-28-03 07:31 PM
Old School 2GNTer
613 posts,
#8180, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 0

Going once, going twice, SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$120 to joshacu

Congrats to you Josh! And a big Thank You!

Please paypal the money to glenn@gcni.net or email me and I will send you a mailing address if you want to send a money order. Once the payment has arrived I will forward it on to 2gnt.com! Also let me know which bars you need. If you are unsure, ask and I will help you figure it out.

Thanks everyone! And to anyone who wanted a set and missed out email me and I will give you the details on how to get a set.

Hurricane_GS
Saint Cloud, FL
eclipse@greenliquid.com

MalenkoMar-02-03 09:39 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#8268, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 47
Mar-02-03 09:39 AM by Malenko

darn it... didnt have enough AND forgot feb only had 28 days, haha

congrats on winning and a big thank you to glenn for doing this in the first place!

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneMar-02-03 03:21 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#8299, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 48

Yeah. Glenn kicks so much ass.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Hurricane_GSMar-02-03 05:59 PM
Old School 2GNTer
613 posts,
#8316, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 49

Let it be know by Dino's comment above that I donated 100% (minus paypals rediculous fees) to the board! Not that I think there is doubt, but a few people made comments to me via email thinking I was going to donate the profit. No, no! Not me!

Hurricane_GS
Saint Cloud, FL
eclipse@greenliquid.com

joshacuMar-02-03 08:20 PM
Old School 2GNTer
625 posts,
#8325, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 50

glad to know that my money is going to a great cause. man i love this place.
-Josh

15.882@86.27

AEM Cai
greddy headers,
apex-i n1 catback
afx udp
energy suspension
motor mounts
cf altezza tail lights
bored t/b

FlyinEsiMar-03-03 11:37 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
#8373, "RE: FS: Auction for a set of my Lower Tie Bars To Benefit 2GNT.com"
In response to Reply # 51

DAMMIT, I FORGOT TOO!!!!! Shit, I was gonna go higher than that!

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #6377 Previous topic | Next topic