Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #63245
View in linear mode

Subject: "The custom gauge pods are back!" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
eclipse982nrRSTDec-19-04 11:36 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#63245, "The custom gauge pods are back!"

Well guys, c'mon now! I am doing these custom steering column gauge pods for the 2g's and 1g's. You send me your top piece and i will make. it will take me about 3-4 days to complete w/ my work schedule and it will be shipped right back to you. You pay for shipping to me, i will cover it back to you. $25 for each pod made for you. I can also make it with 2 pods in it. i need money badly and can make these super good. here are some pics of my old one but i sold it because i need money badly! check out these pics, c'mon guys! will be shipped back to you grey primer.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: The custom gauge pods are back!, wickedtalon, Dec-19-04 12:11 PM, #1
RE: The custom gauge pods are back!, talonguy2005, Dec-19-04 12:22 PM, #2
RE: The custom gauge pods are back!, kelvinb1, Dec-19-04 12:32 PM, #3
RE: The custom gauge pods are back!, eclipse982nrRST, Dec-19-04 01:51 PM, #4
      RE: The custom gauge pods are back!, a_miller_76, Dec-19-04 02:08 PM, #5
           RE: The custom gauge pods are back!, eclipse982nrRST, Dec-19-04 02:17 PM, #6
                RE: The custom gauge pods are back!, a_miller_76, Dec-19-04 02:26 PM, #7
                     RE: The custom gauge pods are back!, eclipse982nrRST, Dec-19-04 02:40 PM, #8
                          RE: The custom gauge pods are back!, wickedtalon, Dec-19-04 02:50 PM, #9
                               RE: The custom gauge pods are back!, eclipse982nrRST, Dec-19-04 02:51 PM, #10
                                    RE: The custom gauge pods are back!, BumpinTalon, Dec-19-04 04:10 PM, #11
                                         RE: The custom gauge pods are back!, talonguy2005, Dec-19-04 04:24 PM, #12
                                              RE: The custom gauge pods are back!, widebodyeclipse, Dec-19-04 05:03 PM, #13
                                                   RE: The custom gauge pods are back!, destruckeclipse, Dec-19-04 05:41 PM, #14
                                                        RE: The custom gauge pods are back!, jsupetran, Dec-19-04 06:14 PM, #15
                                                        RE: The custom gauge pods are back!, talonguy2005, Dec-20-04 03:00 AM, #16
                                                             RE: The custom gauge pods are back!, eclipse982nrRST, Dec-20-04 09:17 AM, #17
                                                                  RE: The custom gauge pods are back!, ryansiefring, Dec-20-04 10:00 AM, #18
                                                                       RE: The custom gauge pods are back!, eclipse982nrRST, Dec-20-04 11:51 AM, #19
                                                                            RE: The custom gauge pods are back!, eclipse982nrRST, Dec-20-04 04:00 PM, #20
                                                                                 RE: The custom gauge pods are back!, Semperboost, Dec-20-04 05:45 PM, #21
                                                                                 RE: The custom gauge pods are back!, HipHop615, Dec-20-04 06:30 PM, #22
                                                                                      RE: The custom gauge pods are back!, eclipse982nrRST, Dec-21-04 11:51 AM, #23
                                                                                           RE: The custom gauge pods are back!, talonguy2005, Dec-21-04 12:10 PM, #24
                                                                                                RE: The custom gauge pods are back!, eclipse982nrRST, Dec-21-04 01:31 PM, #25
                                                                                                     RE: The custom gauge pods are back!, talonguy2005, Dec-21-04 03:37 PM, #26
                                                                                                          RE: The custom gauge pods are back!, HipHop615, Dec-21-04 09:32 PM, #27
                                                                                                               RE: The custom gauge pods are back!, eclipse982nrRST, Dec-22-04 02:02 AM, #28
                                                                                                                    RE: The custom gauge pods are back!, kelvinb1, Dec-22-04 05:52 AM, #29
                                                                                                                         RE: The custom gauge pods are back!, eclipse982nrRST, Dec-22-04 01:15 PM, #30
                                                                                                                              RE: The custom gauge pods are back!, eclipse982nrRST, Dec-22-04 04:17 PM, #31
                                                                                                                                   RE: The custom gauge pods are back!, eclipse982nrRST, Dec-23-04 03:23 PM, #32
                                                                                                                                        RE: The custom gauge pods are back!, ajcfalcon, Dec-23-04 05:04 PM, #33
                                                                                 RE: The custom gauge pods are back!, destruckeclipse, Jan-25-05 09:22 AM, #44
RE: The custom gauge pods are back!, djtrickee, Dec-23-04 07:36 PM, #34
RE: The custom gauge pods are back!, eclipse982nrRST, Dec-25-04 05:23 PM, #35
      RE: The custom gauge pods are back!, tim97rs, Dec-26-04 08:36 AM, #36
           RE: The custom gauge pods are back!, eclipse982nrRST, Dec-26-04 02:23 PM, #37
                RE: The custom gauge pods are back!, talonguy2005, Dec-26-04 02:36 PM, #38
                     RE: The custom gauge pods are back!, eclipse982nrRST, Dec-26-04 03:29 PM, #39
                          RE: The custom gauge pods are back!, baxsom, Jan-24-05 02:06 PM, #40
                               RE: The custom gauge pods are back!, Blizare, Jan-24-05 02:27 PM, #41
                                    RE: The custom gauge pods are back!, eclipse982nrRST, Jan-24-05 03:45 PM, #42
                                         RE: The custom gauge pods are back!, Blizare, Jan-25-05 06:31 AM, #43

wickedtalonDec-19-04 12:11 PM
Member since Jan 04th 2002
978 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#63246, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 0

XXXXXXXXXX

// Jim // 95 Talon / 99 Eclipse (sold)

Cincinnati,OH

talonguy2005Dec-19-04 12:22 PM
Member since May 16th 2004
1473 posts,
#63248, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 1

i saw the one in his car, and it looked really nice, if u guys need a new place for a gauge, definetely get one of these, they are really nice.

1992 Plymouth Laser
-Bone stock for now.

kelvinb1Dec-19-04 12:32 PM
Member since Apr 06th 2004
1543 posts,
#63249, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 2

the 1g pod covers the oil gauge...or did you offset it? i adjusted mine to the side

eclipse982nrRSTDec-19-04 01:51 PM
6314 posts,
#63255, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by wickedtalon
XXXXXXXXXX

... confused on that one!

about the 1g, yes i offset it to the side

c'mon peeps, this looks nice, get one made!

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

a_miller_76Dec-19-04 02:08 PM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#63256, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
Originally posted by wickedtalon XXXXXXXXXX
... confused on that one! about the 1g, yes i offset it to the side c'mon peeps, this looks nice, get one made!

Of course you would be. Since we all know you're level of comprehension. What he means by "XXXXXXXXX" is your pics are a bunch of red x's.

eclipse982nrRSTDec-19-04 02:17 PM
6314 posts,
#63257, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by a_miller_76
... confused on that one! about the 1g, yes i offset it to the side c'mon peeps, this looks nice, get one made!
Of course you would be. Since we all know you're level of comprehension. What he means by "XXXXXXXXX" is your pics are a bunch of red x's.

riiiiight. anyway, those pics load on my comp and my buddies. hmmmm.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

a_miller_76Dec-19-04 02:26 PM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#63260, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 6

Sigh.....

Because you're both logged into and have cookies for cardomain.com. You can't hotlink from that site so those pics aren't going to work for anyone who isn't logged into that site.

I don't understand why you keep fighting the fact that you're a complete idiot when it's been proven over and over again.

eclipse982nrRSTDec-19-04 02:40 PM
6314 posts,
#63261, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 7

Sigh..... Because you're both logged into and have cookies for cardomain.com. You can't hotlink from that site so those pics aren't going to work for anyone who isn't logged into that site. I don't understand why you keep fighting the fact that you're a complete idiot when it's been proven over and over again.

again, riiiiiiight. go somewhere else besides just butting in threads in which you have no purpose to be in. good bye

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

wickedtalonDec-19-04 02:50 PM
Member since Jan 04th 2002
978 posts,
#63262, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 8

// Jim // 95 Talon / 99 Eclipse (sold)

Cincinnati,OH

eclipse982nrRSTDec-19-04 02:51 PM
6314 posts,
#63263, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 9

whats your email? i will try emailing you the pics wicked

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

BumpinTalonDec-19-04 04:10 PM
Member since Mar 23rd 2004
2381 posts,
#63272, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 10

host them on kaptainmyke. join, attach, and you are allowed to link to the attachments on 2GNT because myke is a badass.

1995 Eagle Talon ESi

talonguy2005Dec-19-04 04:24 PM
1473 posts,
#63275, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 11

here ya go,

1992 Plymouth Laser
-Bone stock for now.

widebodyeclipseDec-19-04 05:03 PM
Member since Jun 25th 2002
535 posts,
#63276, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 12

mike i didnt know u made those.. i might be in need. can u put a turbo timer in there?

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2134181717&mode=slideshow
t3/t4 setup, je pistone, eagle rods,aem cam gears, crane cams, port and polished head w swirl polished valves, avcr, autometer gauges to be installed, kaminari widebody kit shaved rain seals, door handles, tail lights, relocated gas cap, double humped hood, house of kolors candybrandywine 20in weld evo wheels, air ride, custom fiberglass work (dash interior) more to come just not enough time

destruckeclipseDec-19-04 05:41 PM
Member since Apr 26th 2004
576 posts,
#63280, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 13

What size is the hole cut to, or do we choose?

'95 GSX - Big16G ~ Leaks, but atleast it runs.

jsupetranDec-19-04 06:14 PM
Member since May 04th 2002
4359 posts,
#63286, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 14

Do you think you can put two 60mm gauges on there? How much btw? PM me since I don't go on the boards much and don't wanna lose the thread.

New Car:
2004 350z base, Nismo CAI, pioneer avic-n1 (dvd, cd, navi)

Old Car:
1998 GS with hrc stage 2, HID 6000k conversion kit, AEM UEGO wideband, sfmu, ml, prokits, Greddy warning gauges: egt, boost gauge, and oil pressure, apexi tt, haydans tranny cooler, costum dp, groundwires, dynotune fp gauge. gst muff, turbo spoiler
Boostin since Aug 03.

nothing like driving with the windows down and the music low: i love hearing the turbo spool, swwwhhhttt!!!!

talonguy2005Dec-20-04 03:00 AM
1473 posts,
#63297, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 14

Originally posted by destruckeclipse
What size is the hole cut to, or do we choose?

i think before in a different post he said he can make it to whatever size you need.

1992 Plymouth Laser
-Bone stock for now.

eclipse982nrRSTDec-20-04 09:17 AM
6314 posts,
#63328, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 16

Yes I could put a turbo timer in it instead of a gauge. I make dual pods for 2-1/16 gauges or 2-5/8(60mm). Or I can make singles for either sizes as well. $25 for singles, $30 for doubles, and $20 for the turbo timer thing. these look super good guys, lets get some going here!

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

ryansiefringDec-20-04 10:00 AM
Member since Nov 24th 2004
237 posts,
#63329, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 17

is it one on each side?

Ryan Siefring
Located near Dayton OH, zip 45356
Student at the University of Dayton.

eclipse982nrRSTDec-20-04 11:51 AM
6314 posts,
#63333, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 18

its a dual pod that i make, the gauges will be right next to each other, side by side.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

eclipse982nrRSTDec-20-04 04:00 PM
6314 posts,
#63348, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 19

bump for the night, good night

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

SemperboostDec-20-04 05:45 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1072 posts,
#63356, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 20

I'm interested..gotta pic of it installed also of the double one?

Thanks

ALvin

HipHop615Dec-20-04 06:30 PM
Member since Sep 14th 2003
2333 posts,
#63359, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 21

That actually would be cool to have one hold a Turbo Timer....

Turbo8u - "Iv'e never heard so many BOV's in my life at once..." (At So. Cali Meet-Up Sep. 25th)

Parts 4 Sale:

ADR GT Sport White Rims w/ Ventus Tires - $590 OBO (Will Do Payment Plan)(Negotiable)
400cc Fuel Injectors - $165 Shipped OBO
Autometer Phantom Boost Gauge - $45 Shipped OBO
NEW D.E. Ported Intake Manifold - $265 Shipped OBO
VIS Xtreme GT CF Hood - $395 Shipped OBO
Urethane Blitz Rear (Painted OEM White) - $235 Shipped OBO
Pioneer 7" Motorized Screen In-Dash DVD Player W/ AVM-9000R Brain - $889 Shipped OBO (Will Do Payment Plan)
Sony CDX-444RF 10-CD Player - $100 Shipped OBO
Single 12" Sub Box - $15 OBO
95 Heater Core - $35 Shipped OBO
StreetGlow Stuff - $75 OBO

Parts I Want/Need:

Levoc Auto Shifter
Polished/Chromed Valve Cover

Just Ask Q's & Make Offers (IM IN SO. CALI) HipHop615@yahoo.com

eclipse982nrRSTDec-21-04 11:51 AM
6314 posts,
#63416, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 22

here are pics of mine installed with the single gauge. i dont have any pics of the dual pods but shit they look nice. turbo timer would look fuggin sweet too. someone damn get one made! lol
pics:

heres another thing i can make too:

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

talonguy2005Dec-21-04 12:10 PM
1473 posts,
#63417, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 23

all you have are red X's but here are the pics that you are trying to show:

and this is the other one that you said you can make:

1992 Plymouth Laser
-Bone stock for now.

eclipse982nrRSTDec-21-04 01:31 PM
6314 posts,
#63423, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 24

bump damnit bump!

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

talonguy2005Dec-21-04 03:37 PM
1473 posts,
#63434, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 25

did anyone get one yet?

1992 Plymouth Laser
-Bone stock for now.

HipHop615Dec-21-04 09:32 PM
Member since Sep 14th 2003
2333 posts,
#63452, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 26

Originally posted by talonguy2005
did anyone get one yet?

Turbo8u - "Iv'e never heard so many BOV's in my life at once..." (At So. Cali Meet-Up Sep. 25th)

Parts 4 Sale:

ADR GT Sport White Rims w/ Ventus Tires - $590 OBO (Will Do Payment Plan)(Negotiable)
400cc Fuel Injectors - $165 Shipped OBO
Autometer Phantom Boost Gauge - $45 Shipped OBO
NEW D.E. Ported Intake Manifold - $265 Shipped OBO
VIS Xtreme GT CF Hood - $395 Shipped OBO
Urethane Blitz Rear (Painted OEM White) - $235 Shipped OBO
Pioneer 7" Motorized Screen In-Dash DVD Player W/ AVM-9000R Brain - $889 Shipped OBO (Will Do Payment Plan)
Sony CDX-444RF 10-CD Player - $100 Shipped OBO
Single 12" Sub Box - $15 OBO
95 Heater Core - $35 Shipped OBO
StreetGlow Stuff - $75 OBO

Parts I Want/Need:

Levoc Auto Shifter
Polished/Chromed Valve Cover

Just Ask Q's & Make Offers (IM IN SO. CALI) HipHop615@yahoo.com

eclipse982nrRSTDec-22-04 02:02 AM
6314 posts,
#63465, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 27

NOOOOOOOO! All these questions and no one buying. No one has these guys, they are not made for our cars! I can make them in 2-3 days for you and get it back out to you asap in 2 days! c'mon now fella's

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

kelvinb1Dec-22-04 05:52 AM
Member since Apr 06th 2004
1543 posts,
#63473, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 28

wheres the 1g pods? no pics yet. and i said before....if its in front of the oil gauge i doubt anyone would be interested so i off set mine.

eclipse982nrRSTDec-22-04 01:15 PM
6314 posts,
#63518, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 29

i dont have any pics for the 1g. i said above that i offset it for the 1g's so you can still see the oil gauge man.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

eclipse982nrRSTDec-22-04 04:17 PM
6314 posts,
#63528, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 30

.. ....C'MON DOOOOOOOOOOODS

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

eclipse982nrRSTDec-23-04 03:23 PM
6314 posts,
#63596, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 31

bump for probably the last time since im seeing ZERO intrest here guys, lol

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

ajcfalconDec-23-04 05:04 PM
Member since Nov 22nd 2003
1104 posts,
#63602, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 32

Hey man, sorry your having a hard time with these. I think they look sweet, and if i had a need for any guages i would definitely buy one.

Heres a free BUMP!

destruckeclipseJan-25-05 09:22 AM
Member since Apr 26th 2004
576 posts,
#65454, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 20

I may want one for my turbo timer soon..

so DON'T STOP MAKING THEM YET!!

'95 GSX - Big16G ~ Leaks, but atleast it runs.

djtrickeeDec-23-04 07:36 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#63611, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 0

"The custom gauge pods are back!"

Where did they go? and why did they come back?

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

eclipse982nrRSTDec-25-04 05:23 PM
6314 posts,
#63628, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 34

Originally posted by djtrickee
Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST "The custom gauge pods are back!"
Where did they go? and why did they come back?

they went on hold for me to make molds of them!
and they are back because they kick ass!

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

tim97rsDec-26-04 08:36 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
#63651, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 35
Dec-26-04 08:36 AM by tim97rs

and they are back because they kick ass!

apperantly not, since no one wanted to buy any....

USED TO HAVE...Everything you wish you had, and then some...

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

eclipse982nrRSTDec-26-04 02:23 PM
6314 posts,
#63674, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 36

dont hate dooooooooood

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

talonguy2005Dec-26-04 02:36 PM
1473 posts,
#63675, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 37

these gauge pods really do kick ass, and once painted and installed they just look sweet, im gonna be getting one as soon as i get my turbo kit installed.

1992 Plymouth Laser
-Bone stock for now.

eclipse982nrRSTDec-26-04 03:29 PM
6314 posts,
#63680, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 38

sweetness!

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

baxsomJan-24-05 02:06 PM
Member since Nov 27th 2004
758 posts,
#65402, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 39

hey are you still doing the custom gauge pods for the steering column cover

i am definetly interested if you are

how much for the 2 gauge piece
or is it the same price for either 1 or 2 gauge holes

thanks

1996 eclipse GS-T
1968 Ford Mustang
2004 Suzuki GSXR600
2006 Honda CBR1000RR
Decisions Decisions

BlizareJan-24-05 02:27 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#65403, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 40

i made my own after seeing this thread

sorry dOod.

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

eclipse982nrRSTJan-24-05 03:45 PM
6314 posts,
#65409, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 41

Originally posted by Blizare
i made my own after seeing this thread sorry dOod.

asshole! ah im just playin blizare...
ya im still making them, check your PM's.

get your own damn ideas for now own blizare, oh shit, just playin again bro, ha

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

BlizareJan-25-05 06:31 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#65450, "RE: The custom gauge pods are back!"
In response to Reply # 42

Originally posted by Blizare i made my own after seeing this thread sorry dOod.
asshole! ah im just playin blizare... ya im still making them, check your PM's. get your own damn ideas for now own blizare, oh shit, just playin again bro, ha

Really, autometer makes these things I thought??

awww well. I am workin on my own Ideas right now. I'm thinking 8"ers in mah doors, custom fiberglass bottom af the door panel

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #63245 Previous topic | Next topic