Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #62276
View in linear mode

Subject: "17 inch hyper black rims NEW" Previous topic | Next topic
flossinpnoyracerDec-05-04 10:57 AM
Old School 2GNTer
831 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#62276, "17 inch hyper black rims NEW"

http://www.dsmtuners.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=10666&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

1999 GST

1997 RS

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

injendsmDec-05-04 01:50 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#62290, "RE: 17 inch hyper black rims NEW"
In response to Reply # 0

any pics of them on an eclipse?

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ScreaminEDec-05-04 03:32 PM
Donating 2GNT member
815 posts,
#62299, "RE: 17 inch hyper black rims NEW"
In response to Reply # 1

not quite the same rims, but close

i looked for nearly a year for rims i like and these where it: my advice: buy them

these are mine:

flossinpnoyracerDec-11-04 10:53 AM
Old School 2GNTer
831 posts,
#62721, "RE: 17 inch hyper black rims NEW"
In response to Reply # 2

my rims are still for sale!!

they are brand new and i have not seen any eclipse with these rims!!!

please email me : enticiveclipse@aol.com

1999 GST

1997 RS

flossinpnoyracerDec-11-04 10:53 AM
Old School 2GNTer
831 posts,
#62722, "RE: 17 inch hyper black rims NEW"
In response to Reply # 3

1999 GST

1997 RS

scirioDec-12-04 02:22 PM
Member since May 13th 2002
1637 posts,
#62806, "RE: 17 inch hyper black rims NEW"
In response to Reply # 4
Dec-12-04 02:27 PM by scirio

those rims are on the hottest CBCC member's ride but in black. let me track down a pic...

...FOUND:

-WILL

AIM - scirio
Got Boost? ...No.

Originally posted by a drunk DSMRoadster
drink now and nafter goddanti! celebaeration birches!

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #62276 Previous topic | Next topic