Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #61815
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS - All My Junk" Previous topic | Next topic
TalonSpeedNov-30-04 06:28 PM
Member since Oct 15th 2002
446 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#61815, "FS - All My Junk"

Selling all my junk. Paypal (clyons17@cs.com) and money order only.
AIM SN: Clyons0203

-Passenger side motor mount $20 shipped *
-Driver side motor mount $20 shipped *
-Cup Holder, the black piece that goes inside the armrest $10 shipped
-Engine bay fuse box cover $10 shipped
-Stock clutch line w\slave cylinder w\bracket $30 shipped
-Coolant overflow tank 1995 type with sensor at bottom $25 shipped
-HVAC Bezel $10 shipped
-Rear Lower Tie bar $20 shipped
-Passenger side Sun visor grey cloth $15 shipped
-Dome light for cars w\o factory sunroof grey $15 shipped
-Radiator w\fans, harness, and lower hose $85 shipped

OR BUY IT ALL FOR $225 SHIPPED.

*Both motor mounts have shallow cracks in the rubber. They still are pretty strong. I have some 94 shore (very stiff) filler, that I can fill the mounts with. Add $10 per mount for the filler if you want it.

PICS OF EVERY ITEM WILL BE POSTED TONIGHT.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: FS - All My Junk, brokenrodguy, Nov-30-04 04:32 AM, #1
RE: FS - All My Junk, Aggression, Nov-30-04 05:47 AM, #2
RE: FS - All My Junk, ryansiefring, Nov-30-04 05:52 AM, #3
RE: FS - All My Junk, brokenrodguy, Nov-30-04 06:31 AM, #4
RE: FS - All My Junk, JWoodley, Nov-30-04 08:05 AM, #5
RE: FS - All My Junk, GorkoRacing, Nov-30-04 09:33 AM, #6
      RE: FS - All My Junk, TalonSpeed, Nov-30-04 09:44 AM, #8
RE: FS - All My Junk, Aggression, Dec-01-04 01:38 PM, #11
RE: FS - All My Junk, optimuspeterson, Nov-30-04 09:42 AM, #7
      RE: FS - All My Junk, TalonSpeed, Nov-30-04 06:28 PM, #9
           RE: FS - All My Junk, TalonSpeed, Dec-01-04 10:24 AM, #10
                RE: FS - All My Junk, TalonSpeed, Dec-01-04 06:18 PM, #12
                     RE: FS - All My Junk, DSM2GNT95, Dec-02-04 05:46 AM, #13
                          RE: FS - All My Junk, TalonSpeed, Dec-05-04 10:18 AM, #14
                               RE: FS - All My Junk, TalonSpeed, Dec-15-04 08:59 AM, #15
                                    RE: FS - All My Junk, Danny_305, Dec-16-04 12:49 AM, #16
                                         RE: FS - All My Junk, TalonSpeed, Dec-16-04 04:12 AM, #17
                                              RE: FS - All My Junk, Danny_305, Dec-16-04 05:12 AM, #18
                                                   RE: FS - All My Junk, TalonSpeed, Dec-19-04 10:05 AM, #19
                                                        RE: FS - All My Junk, TalonSpeed, Dec-19-04 10:11 AM, #20

brokenrodguyNov-30-04 04:32 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2004
556 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#61817, "RE: FS - All My Junk"
In response to Reply # 0

can u send pics of cup holder please ? thanks

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

AggressionNov-30-04 05:47 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#61824, "RE: FS - All My Junk"
In response to Reply # 1

rear lower tie bar...email me goodgrieff_99@yahoo.com

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi
- 97 eclipse gs (289whp w/ 276tq)

ryansiefringNov-30-04 05:52 AM
Member since Nov 24th 2004
237 posts,
#61825, "RE: FS - All My Junk"
In response to Reply # 0

i would like the motormounts, but i thought they were in fron't and on back on the engine. how many motor mounts are there?

Ryan Siefring
Located near Dayton OH, zip 45356
Student at the University of Dayton.

brokenrodguyNov-30-04 06:31 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2004
556 posts,
#61829, "RE: FS - All My Junk"
In response to Reply # 3

Aggression, did you ever sell your box ? Mines about done. Cant wait till i snap pics.

JWoodleyNov-30-04 08:05 AM
Member since Mar 27th 2003
2335 posts,
#61840, "RE: FS - All My Junk"
In response to Reply # 4
Nov-30-04 06:32 PM by ner947

EDIT: If you have a beef with someone, PM them or post that shit in the Bad Guys forum.

GorkoRacingNov-30-04 09:33 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1757 posts,
#61850, "RE: FS - All My Junk"
In response to Reply # 5

The lsd he sold me wasnt busted i guess but it's not usable in its current condition. I think he blew up the machined spider gears so my diff would need 2 more from the guy at AMI. I got a good deal on it. just sucks I dont like my car right now so im selling it

TalonSpeedNov-30-04 09:44 AM
446 posts,
#61854, "RE: FS - All My Junk"
In response to Reply # 6

when i sold that lsd, i clearly stated that the spider gears were messed up. I even had pics of it. The guy who bought it from me knew it had issues and wanted it to put new gears in it. I have never sold anything busted or broken to anybody. JWolley this is twice u have tried to slander me, get a life.

Jwolley was first interested in buying my lsd. He wanted the lsd for himself so the other guy couldnt have it (i think they know each other). I told him i aint into playing games and sold it to the person who had the funds.

AggressionDec-01-04 01:38 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#62003, "RE: FS - All My Junk"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by brokenrodguy
Aggression, did you ever sell your box ? Mines about done. Cant wait till i snap pics.

Optikal said he was buying it. I pm'd him to come and get it, I took it out of the car already. So I hope he comes soon, I need to money for the turbo setup.

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi
- 97 eclipse gs (289whp w/ 276tq)

optimuspetersonNov-30-04 09:42 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2353 posts,
#61853, "RE: FS - All My Junk"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by ryansiefring
i would like the motormounts, but i thought they were in fron't and on back on the engine. how many motor mounts are there?

there are 4 mounts. front rear left right

http://home.bendcable.com/optimuspeterson <<<<HRC Stage 2 and Star Instructions
95 Eclipse - SOLD | 93 BMW 318is - SOLD | 2000 S-10 Extreme on 20's - SOLD
93 Toyota/shaved/bagged/body dropped - SOLD | 97 GSX - SOLD
2006 Scion tC

TalonSpeedNov-30-04 06:28 PM
446 posts,
#61886, "RE: FS - All My Junk"
In response to Reply # 7
Nov-30-04 03:55 PM by TalonSpeed

Pics of everything are posted here:
http://www.brentroad.com/photo_folder.aspx?user=7909&folder=For+Sale+!!!&filter=

I forgot to mention I have an intake manifold gasket. Just the part that goes in between the head and manifold. Brand new

TalonSpeedDec-01-04 10:24 AM
446 posts,
#61975, "RE: FS - All My Junk"
In response to Reply # 9

pm sent

TalonSpeedDec-01-04 06:18 PM
446 posts,
#62026, "RE: FS - All My Junk"
In response to Reply # 10

OBO on this stuff
I also have an exhaust manifold gasket, new oem

DSM2GNT95Dec-02-04 05:46 AM
Member since May 27th 2004
89 posts,
#62057, "RE: FS - All My Junk"
In response to Reply # 12

I'll take the coolant resivior tank and sensor....e-mail me at DSM2GNT95@aol.com....Thanks

TalonSpeedDec-05-04 10:18 AM
446 posts,
#62270, "RE: FS - All My Junk"
In response to Reply # 13

dsm2gnt95, havent heard from you in a while. someone else bought the tank.

TalonSpeedDec-15-04 08:59 AM
446 posts,
#62995, "RE: FS - All My Junk"
In response to Reply # 14

rear bar sold

Danny_305Dec-16-04 12:49 AM
Member since Dec 06th 2004
76 posts,
#63060, "RE: FS - All My Junk"
In response to Reply # 15

do you have the little clip that you connect the visor too if so let me know how much

TalonSpeedDec-16-04 04:12 AM
446 posts,
#63065, "RE: FS - All My Junk"
In response to Reply # 16

do u mean the thing that is shapped like a U or C, and is attached to the headliner?? No i dont have that

Danny_305Dec-16-04 05:12 AM
Member since Dec 06th 2004
76 posts,
#63070, "RE: FS - All My Junk"
In response to Reply # 17

damn nobody has that lol

TalonSpeedDec-19-04 10:05 AM
446 posts,
#63241, "RE: FS - All My Junk"
In response to Reply # 18

both mounts sold

TalonSpeedDec-19-04 10:11 AM
446 posts,
#63242, "RE: FS - All My Junk"
In response to Reply # 19

I have a passenger side poly filled motor mount from a 420a motor. Filled with 94 shore poly eurathane. Mount is very stiff and should help eliminate wheel hop.
$35

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #61815 Previous topic | Next topic