Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #60812
View in linear mode

Subject: "wtb:headlights" Previous topic | Next topic
-Gr0und Zer0-Nov-16-04 08:03 AM
Member since Nov 16th 2004
2 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#60812, "wtb:headlights"
Nov-16-04 08:28 AM by -Gr0und Zer0-

i am looking for black headlights for a 1996 eclipse rs. let me knnow if anyone has any for sale

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

kelvinb1Nov-16-04 08:22 AM
Member since Apr 06th 2004
1543 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#60817, "RE: headlights"
In response to Reply # 0

you better put wtb: and either 1g or 2g or 2ga or 2gb or this will be gone

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Max-EclipseSep-29-05 05:31 AM
Member since Dec 08th 2004
527 posts,
#80931, "RE: wtb:headlights"
In response to Reply # 0
Sep-29-05 05:31 AM by Max-Eclipse

I have some... not in perfect shape though... if you just need some that work, lmk, if you are looking for perfect ones... i dont have any... i can get you pics if you don't need perfect ones.... i'll sell real cheap if you want them... like $40 + shipping

--------------------------------------
My Parts For Sale - http://picasaweb.google.com/schmeling88/CarParts

Contact me if you're interested in any.

turboed420aSep-29-05 07:19 AM
Member since Dec 16th 2004
60 posts,
#80937, "RE: wtb:headlights"
In response to Reply # 2

I have ones in like new condition of a 96. Let me know what you want to pay, I'd say around 120 shipped. These are in perfect shape, not even scratched.

MalenkoSep-29-05 07:31 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#80938, "RE: wtb:headlights"
In response to Reply # 3
Sep-29-05 07:31 AM by Malenko

Originally posted by Max-Eclipse
I have some... not in perfect shape though... if you just need some that work, lmk, if you are looking for perfect ones... i dont have any... i can get you pics if you don't need perfect ones.... i'll sell real cheap if you want them... like $40 + shipping

Originally posted by turboed420a
I have ones in like new condition of a 96. Let me know what you want to pay, I'd say around 120 shipped. These are in perfect shape, not even scratched.

now just travel back in time a year and sell them to him

Max-EclipseSep-29-05 07:34 AM
Member since Dec 08th 2004
527 posts,
#80939, "RE: wtb:headlights"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by Malenko
Originally posted by Max-Eclipse I have some... not in perfect shape though... if you just need some that work, lmk, if you are looking for perfect ones... i dont have any... i can get you pics if you don't need perfect ones.... i'll sell real cheap if you want them... like $40 + shipping
Originally posted by turboed420a I have ones in like new condition of a 96. Let me know what you want to pay, I'd say around 120 shipped. These are in perfect shape, not even scratched.
now just travel back in time a year and sell them to him

WTH?? How did I post to this... I coulda sworn it was on the first page... my bad

--------------------------------------
My Parts For Sale - http://picasaweb.google.com/schmeling88/CarParts

Contact me if you're interested in any.

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #60812 Previous topic | Next topic