Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #57699
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: 1996 Eclipse RS with turbo kit and rebuilt engine this week, with other mods." Previous topic | Next topic
zsimonsOct-10-04 09:22 AM
Member since May 29th 2003
25 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#57699, "FS: 1996 Eclipse RS with turbo kit and rebuilt engine this week, with other mods."

Hi i am selling my 1996 eclipse RS, but it has a garret T-25 turbo and kit for it. it is tangerine orange with house of kolor blue pearl flake over the top. i had a bent piston and some other problems about two weeks ago so i am rebuilding the entire engine, i will have receipts for everything. the car currently has somewhere around 90,XXX but like i said the engine is being rebuilt this week. car has a blitz front bumper with shogun sideskirts and rear bumper, side skirts are molded. the rims are white ADR rims. the tires will probably need to be replaced soon. the spoiler is new as well about 4 months old or so. there are also more mods, so if interested give me an e-mail and i'll send you the list. i am looking to get about $9000 because i am having to rebuild the engine, please e-mail me at zsimons@hotmail.com for more pics and any other questions. i am from mt. pleasant Michigan but go to school near Grand Rapids. i will try to post a pic with it but if it doesn't work e-mail me and i will send you pics.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

JWoodleyOct-10-04 01:03 PM
Member since Mar 27th 2003
2335 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#57713, "RE: FS: 1996 Eclipse RS with turbo kit and rebuilt engine this week, with other mods."
In response to Reply # 0

I doubt you get anywhere near 9k for it, but good luck.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

GhEttOrAiDOct-10-04 02:21 PM
Member since Oct 22nd 2002
1226 posts,
#57720, "RE: FS: 1996 Eclipse RS with turbo kit and rebuilt engine this week, with other mods."
In response to Reply # 0

im selling mine for 7,500

drop the price NOW!

FS: 2.5" Test Pipe 25 shipped

optikalOct-10-04 03:13 PM
Member since Jun 23rd 2002
1062 posts,
#57725, "RE: FS: 1996 Eclipse RS with turbo kit and rebuilt engine this week, with other mods."
In response to Reply # 2

9k.

hahahahahaha.

-eric stratton
Kustom Auto Koatings
North East, Md
443-528-8007
http://www.kustomautokoatings.com

Dont_need_8Oct-11-04 12:55 PM
Member since Aug 30th 2002
197 posts,
#57824, "RE: FS: 1996 Eclipse RS with turbo kit and rebuilt engine this week, with other mods."
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by zsimons car has a blitz front bumper with shogun sideskirts and rear bumper, side skirts are molded.

Is that a current pic cause those skirts do not look molded, I can see the horizontal line.

AEM CAI, AFX Underdrive Pulley, Greddy Header, Tsudo N1 2.5 stainless catback, Homemade groundwire kit
17" Fondmetal 6500, Tokico Illuminas, Eibach Pro Kit Springs, Front Upper Strut Bar, Baer Track System, Drum to Disc, RMDSM Anti-sway bars front and rear.

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #57699 Previous topic | Next topic