Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 4 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #557
View in linear mode

Subject: "WTB: Revrerse light sockets!! PLEASE!" Previous topic | Next topic
nappyjimOct-09-02 10:14 AM
Donating 2GNT member
8043 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#557, "WTB: Revrerse light sockets!! PLEASE!"

Hey, i need the two sockets that plug into your 97-99 reverse lights. I would need the 2 sockets and like 5 inches or so of wire still attached to em so i can splice em to my wires. Thanks!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
home.comcast.net/~nappyjim/songs.html
home.comcast.net/~7291834avi/carputer/carputer.html
www.cardomain.com/id/napppyjim

*Proud Member of the Top Ten Post Whore Club*
*Proud And Co-Founding Member Of The Zoom Zoom Revolution*
nappyjim-3 Chip-0
No one likes you chip, go away.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: WTB: Revrerse light sockets!! PLEASE!, Jarrad_GST, Oct-10-02 07:06 AM, #1
RE: WTB: Revrerse light sockets!! PLEASE!, nappyjim, Oct-10-02 09:47 AM, #2
      RE: WTB: Revrerse light sockets!! PLEASE!, Jarrad_GST, Oct-10-02 10:48 AM, #3
           RE: WTB: Revrerse light sockets!! PLEASE!, nappyjim, Oct-10-02 11:41 PM, #4
                RE: WTB: Revrerse light sockets!! PLEASE!, nappyjim, Oct-10-02 11:45 PM, #5
                     RE: WTB: Revrerse light sockets!! PLEASE!, Jarrad_GST, Oct-11-02 01:41 AM, #6
                          RE: WTB: Revrerse light sockets!! PLEASE!, Chamuko, Oct-11-02 06:23 AM, #7
                               RE: WTB: Revrerse light sockets!! PLEASE!, nappyjim, Oct-11-02 06:31 PM, #8
                                    RE: WTB: Revrerse light sockets!! PLEASE!, Chamuko, Oct-13-02 06:36 AM, #9
                                         RE: WTB: Revrerse light sockets!! PLEASE!, Jarrad_GST, Oct-14-02 03:39 AM, #10

Jarrad_GSTOct-10-02 07:06 AM
Member since Jun 23rd 2002
650 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#558, "RE: WTB: Revrerse light sockets!! PLEASE!"
In response to Reply # 0

I can get you a pair. I can't ship them till the weekends. How much you can you give for them. I use them are harnesses for other such things to hook up lights, so I have extras.

email xsfraider@hotmail.com

97' GST(4G63)
Evo 16G Eclipse

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

nappyjimOct-10-02 09:47 AM
Donating 2GNT member
8043 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#559, "RE: WTB: Revrerse light sockets!! PLEASE!"
In response to Reply # 1

jarrad, 20 shipped sound alright? paypal

nappyjim-3 Chip-0

Jarrad_GSTOct-10-02 10:48 AM
650 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#560, "RE: WTB: Revrerse light sockets!! PLEASE!"
In response to Reply # 2

Sounds good. pay pal account is jboltz@siue.edu I will ship them tomorrow to your pay pal address account. You dont need the blubs do you? Just the socket and the plug into the socket with some of the wire.

Will ship Post office tomorrow. Will email you tomorrow after I ship them.

97' GST(4G63)
Evo 16G Eclipse

nappyjimOct-10-02 11:41 PM
Donating 2GNT member
8043 posts,
#561, "RE: WTB: Revrerse light sockets!! PLEASE!"
In response to Reply # 3

yah, i suck the socket that hold the bulb and the plug-in that you plug into the lightbulb socket. I paypaled u the money. thanks alot man.

nappyjim-3 Chip-0

nappyjimOct-10-02 11:45 PM
Donating 2GNT member
8043 posts,
#562, "RE: WTB: Revrerse light sockets!! PLEASE!"
In response to Reply # 4

jarrad i sent u two serpate paypals, sorry. i put in 15 the first time, then sent the other 5. i forgot i said 20.

nappyjim-3 Chip-0

Jarrad_GSTOct-11-02 01:41 AM
650 posts,
#563, "RE: WTB: Revrerse light sockets!! PLEASE!"
In response to Reply # 5

I sent the the whole socket out today at 9am and emailed you. Its goin priority through the post office. I didnt knwo you live in IL. You should visit all the 2gnt here in Springfield, IL or heh maybe we should just come to Route 66. ttyl
Jarrad

97' GST(4G63)
Evo 16G Eclipse

ChamukoOct-11-02 06:23 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
#564, "RE: WTB: Revrerse light sockets!! PLEASE!"
In response to Reply # 6

you dont have the sockets for one of the bumper lights right?

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

nappyjimOct-11-02 06:31 PM
Donating 2GNT member
8043 posts,
#565, "RE: WTB: Revrerse light sockets!! PLEASE!"
In response to Reply # 7

no and yes. I dont have the socket, but i also need the sockets AND the plug that you plug into the sockets. See, i did the talon>eclipse ass swap and the talon reverse bulb socket is not the same size as eclipse.

nappyjim-3 Chip-0

ChamukoOct-13-02 06:36 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
#566, "RE: WTB: Revrerse light sockets!! PLEASE!"
In response to Reply # 8

i need everything form the wire to the lightbulb, im talking about the front if anyone canh ook it up. some punk ass decided to pop out my crears and snap... they were gone... now Im donna drill a hole in the new ones and bolt m in with a bar behind them...

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

Jarrad_GSTOct-14-02 03:39 AM
650 posts,
#567, "RE: WTB: Revrerse light sockets!! PLEASE!"
In response to Reply # 9

Chamako do you need the reverse light sockets as well? from the wire to the light blub? I have it for $20 shipped. email me at xsfraider@hotmail.com

97' GST(4G63)
Evo 16G Eclipse

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #557 Previous topic | Next topic