Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #54371
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS - Cartech Rising Rate FPR. - $75 shipped" Previous topic | Next topic
RxR_EclipseSep-02-04 10:27 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1792 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#54371, "FS - Cartech Rising Rate FPR. - $75 shipped"
Sep-02-04 10:29 PM by RxR_Eclipse

As it states I have my old Cartech here. Great for a starter kit. Does not come with bleed valve (you can get one from vortech for about 15-20 $ I believe). I did not have any real issues like others with this one, held within about +or- 6 psi of fuel pressure all the time.

Edit: its the older cast style, not the new billet one.

Kevin
The old:

The new:

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Super20GSep-03-04 03:32 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2545 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#54379, "RE: FS - Cartech Rising Rate FPR. - $75 shipped"
In response to Reply # 0

ebay that thing... dont pass that onto another fellow 2gnt'er, heh...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

420AYESep-04-04 04:09 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2850 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#54456, "RE: FS - Cartech Rising Rate FPR. - $75 shipped"
In response to Reply # 1

no-tech imo.

Having Problems? Heres my Three step solution to anything 2gnt related.
Step 1: Put down everything in your hands.
Step 2: Grab a lucky strike, Smoke it.
Step 3: Walk to the fridge, double fist some keystone ice, sit down in the shade, drink one beer, finish cigarette, drink other beer, roll a joint, smoke it, walk back to your problem, and in about 5 minutes the solution will come to you.
If not. Go here: here

If still nothing, your trying to hard. Start over at step 1.

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #54371 Previous topic | Next topic