Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #54093
View in linear mode

Subject: "1998 Eclipse GS with Turbo for sale!" Previous topic | Next topic
clean_rx8Aug-31-04 11:43 AM
Member since Aug 26th 2004
12 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#54093, "1998 Eclipse GS with Turbo for sale!"

hey guys, I am selling a 1998 Eclipse GS. Some features include:
full authentic Bomex body kit, NEW 19" Axis speed six wheels in NEW toyo z rated tires, Clear marker lights and projector heads, House of Kolors limetime paint job with shaved: door handles, rear wiper, factory spoiler, antenna, and windshield squirters. It also has: tokico struts, H&R springs, star stage II turbo kit including holley fuel pump, vortech FMU, star FMIC, turbonetics t3/t4 polished turbo, deltagate wastegate, greddy type s BOV,(installed less than 100 miles ago), painted engine and interior pieces to match exterior, tenzo R racing seats and 4 point harnesses, white face gauges, and many others. This car is clean and was just finished less than a month ago, with a few finishing touches this car is definitely magazine ready! Almost everything is brand new. I need to sell because I had a dream and my girlfriend has a different one(marriage). I am asking $13,500 but bidding has started on eBay at $13,000. I dont really know how to attach images on here so lease view at my ebay auction or otherwise contact me at clean_rx8@yahoo.com or call 317.965.9445 for details. Thanks,
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2488543837&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

siueclipseAug-31-04 11:45 AM
Member since Nov 28th 2002
3504 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#54095, "RE: 1998 Eclipse GS with Turbo for sale!"
In response to Reply # 0

Car looks good man. Don't like the green, but its clean... hehe

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

clean_rx8Sep-02-04 03:27 PM
Member since Aug 26th 2004
12 posts,
#54346, "RE: 1998 Eclipse GS with Turbo for sale!"
In response to Reply # 0

bump

HipHop615Sep-02-04 07:00 PM
Member since Sep 14th 2003
2333 posts,
#54359, "RE: 1998 Eclipse GS with Turbo for sale!"
In response to Reply # 2

Part it out!!! =) JK (Kinda), Good Luck with selling it man, nice car.

Parts 4 Sale:

BRAND NEW Unorthodox UDP
Used Black Widow Front Bumper (Needs Work)
Used SF1 Front Bumper (Needs Work)
Used OEM Carbon Fiber Hood (GI)
Tenzo Type 2 Silencers (GI)
Used FMIC 22x8x2.5
95 Heater Core

Just Ask Q's & Make Offers HipHop615@yahoo.com

optikalSep-02-04 07:23 PM
Member since Jun 23rd 2002
1062 posts,
#54363, "RE: 1998 Eclipse GS with Turbo for sale!"
In response to Reply # 3

man that car is pretty clean....

-eric stratton
Kustom Auto Koatings
North East, Md
443-528-8007
http://www.kustomautokoatings.com

djtrickeeSep-02-04 07:26 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#54364, "RE: 1998 Eclipse GS with Turbo for sale!"
In response to Reply # 4

$13000 canadian right?

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #54093 Previous topic | Next topic