Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #53934
View in linear mode

Subject: "***Need a nv-t350 output shaft***" Previous topic | Next topic
BlackstarAug-30-04 08:29 AM
Member since Aug 29th 2004
9 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#53934, "***Need a nv-t350 output shaft***"

hello i am looking for a nv-t350 output shaft...if you go to my link you can see why... http://home.comcast.net/~curmudgeon_13 .. believe it or not this is an output shaft stripped of all components (don't believe the hype it is possible)... i either need the whole thing or just this part...all of my gears are fine so i really don't care what sort of shape the syncro's or gears are in i just need the shaft intact...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: ***Need a nv-t350 output shaft***, 95GSEclipse, Aug-30-04 09:04 AM, #1
RE: ***Need a nv-t350 output shaft***, TalonSpeed, Aug-30-04 09:50 AM, #2
      RE: ***Need a nv-t350 output shaft***, Sorry_i_Win, Aug-30-04 10:12 AM, #3
           RE: ***Need a nv-t350 output shaft***, grain, Aug-30-04 10:16 AM, #4
RE: ***Need a nv-t350 output shaft***, Blackstar, Aug-30-04 10:25 AM, #5
RE: ***Need a nv-t350 output shaft***, TalonSpeed, Aug-30-04 02:50 PM, #6
      RE: ***Need a nv-t350 output shaft***, Scandelous, Aug-31-04 04:02 AM, #7
RE: ***Need a nv-t350 output shaft***, Blackstar, Sep-01-04 05:21 AM, #8
RE: ***Need a nv-t350 output shaft***, Blackstar, Sep-01-04 06:27 AM, #9
      RE: ***Need a nv-t350 output shaft***, Scandelous, Sep-01-04 11:56 AM, #10
           RE: ***Need a nv-t350 output shaft***, Blackstar, Sep-02-04 04:57 AM, #11
                RE: ***Need a nv-t350 output shaft***, Sorry_i_Win, Sep-02-04 10:10 AM, #12
                     RE: ***Need a nv-t350 output shaft***, grain, Sep-02-04 12:32 PM, #13
***I FOUND ONE...THANKS TO ALL***, Blackstar, Sep-03-04 05:08 AM, #14

95GSEclipseAug-30-04 09:04 AM
Member since Sep 08th 2003
662 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#53937, "RE: ***Need a nv-t350 output shaft***"
In response to Reply # 0

i have a spair gear set...make me an offer on the output shaft

Klein567 - Ya i heard about that ticket you and Sean got.
Clint485 - Stupid chick cop...worst part was she looked like a dude.
Klein567- Thats becuase all hot cops are strippers

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TalonSpeedAug-30-04 09:50 AM
Member since Oct 15th 2002
446 posts,
#53941, "RE: ***Need a nv-t350 output shaft***"
In response to Reply # 1

I got an extra gear set also. just let me know how much u lookin to get it for.

Sorry_i_WinAug-30-04 10:12 AM
Member since Jul 10th 2002
1910 posts,
#53946, "RE: ***Need a nv-t350 output shaft***"
In response to Reply # 2

I also have one if u need it.

Anyone know anyone who can help me tune this in the Pittsburgh area (Greensburg)?

grainAug-30-04 10:16 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2551 posts,
#53947, "RE: ***Need a nv-t350 output shaft***"
In response to Reply # 3

also have a spare

BlackstarAug-30-04 10:25 AM
9 posts,
#53949, "RE: ***Need a nv-t350 output shaft***"
In response to Reply # 0

haven't have a chance to price yet...how does $125 sound? pics would be required of course. I'm in washington so i imagine with how much this p.o.s. weighs the shipping won't be cheap. time quite important of course and i must admit being a bit leary of a person to person transfer with no middle-man...what would you guys prefer? cashier's check? i will be checking this forum all the time i believe my e-mail is listed...

thanks

TalonSpeedAug-30-04 02:50 PM
Member since Oct 15th 2002
446 posts,
#53968, "RE: ***Need a nv-t350 output shaft***"
In response to Reply # 5

i can do 125 shipped no problem. I can do money order or paypal or check. my gear set is alredy packed up too.

ScandelousAug-31-04 04:02 AM
Member since Jul 19th 2004
445 posts,
#54032, "RE: ***Need a nv-t350 output shaft***"
In response to Reply # 6

I have one. $100 shipped. Just hit me up with a PM to arrage shipping arrangements. I will also send some pics so you can check the condition to make sure everything is ok.

BlackstarSep-01-04 05:21 AM
9 posts,
#54177, "RE: ***Need a nv-t350 output shaft***"
In response to Reply # 0
Sep-01-04 05:54 AM by Blackstar

Altight guys my man couldn't get his shaft out of the case so i'm on the hunt again. Got $125 through pay pal up for grabs for someone who can provide me with the output shaft and the bearing (the one that looks like a cheap child's bracelet)to go with it. It can be the shaft itself or the entire piece doesn't matter to me. All i need are the pics to prove that it's in good shape and a tracking code when you ship it. Meet these two requirements and you can be rid of that eyesore in your garage and be a little bit richer to boot!!!

BlackstarSep-01-04 06:27 AM
9 posts,
#54188, "RE: ***Need a nv-t350 output shaft***"
In response to Reply # 8

surely someone has the part i need

ScandelousSep-01-04 11:56 AM
Member since Jul 19th 2004
445 posts,
#54227, "RE: ***Need a nv-t350 output shaft***"
In response to Reply # 9

I have one. Just PM me for shipping info.

BlackstarSep-02-04 04:57 AM
9 posts,
#54296, "RE: ***Need a nv-t350 output shaft***"
In response to Reply # 10

just trying to keep this on the front page

Sorry_i_WinSep-02-04 10:10 AM
Member since Jul 10th 2002
1910 posts,
#54319, "RE: ***Need a nv-t350 output shaft***"
In response to Reply # 11

I have one as well.. i'll try to get pics tonight.

Anyone know anyone who can help me tune this in the Pittsburgh area (Greensburg)?

grainSep-02-04 12:32 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2551 posts,
#54331, "RE: ***Need a nv-t350 output shaft***"
In response to Reply # 12

i have one, but dude the output shaft bearing is a 30 some dollar bearing. (which i also have) so if you send 125 to grain_ya@yahoo.com paypal. ill send it out with that bearing.

BlackstarSep-03-04 05:08 AM
9 posts,
#54383, "***I FOUND ONE...THANKS TO ALL***"
In response to Reply # 0

Thanks to all for your replies...managed to get one arranged for shipping last night. I really appreciate the help. If I need anything else i definitly know where to come. Thanks again

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #53934 Previous topic | Next topic