Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #52849
View in linear mode

Subject: "Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts)" Previous topic | Next topic
thegameAug-20-04 03:17 AM
Member since Oct 08th 2002
1311 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#52849, "Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts)"

Full Urethane Blitz Body Kit. painted black. front bumper needs repainted - make offer.
HKS type 1 turbo timer with harness. $90 shipped. sale pending
Upper gasket set including Valve Cover gaskets - make offer
Oil pan gasket - make offer
Timing belt - make offer
TB pulley - make offer
TB tensionioner bracket, pulley, and bolts - make offer
Tensioner - make offer
Water Pump and gasket - make offer

All engine parts (gaskets, belts, pulleys, pumps, etc...) are brand new from the dealership. Never used.

^FOR SALE^

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts), ShadowRuleZ, Aug-20-04 04:10 AM, #1
RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts), djtrickee, Aug-20-04 05:41 AM, #2
RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts), thegame, Aug-21-04 03:10 AM, #3
      RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts), thegame, Aug-21-04 03:14 AM, #4
           RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts), jdpilot, Aug-21-04 03:23 AM, #5
                RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts), thegame, Aug-21-04 11:03 PM, #6
                     RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts), HipHop615, Aug-22-04 08:31 AM, #7
                          RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts), djtrickee, Aug-22-04 09:18 AM, #8
                               RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts), HipHop615, Aug-22-04 09:24 AM, #9
                                    RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts), 98starGS, Aug-22-04 09:58 AM, #10
                                         RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts), Smoke Honda, Aug-22-04 11:17 AM, #11
                                              RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts), Kaoz78, Aug-22-04 01:53 PM, #12
                                                   RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts), HipHop615, Aug-22-04 05:04 PM, #13
                                                        RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts), brokenrodguy, Aug-22-04 05:52 PM, #14
                                                             RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts), thegame, Aug-23-04 05:09 AM, #15
                                                                  RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts), fastpunk, Aug-23-04 09:27 AM, #16
                                                                       RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts), chrysler kid, Aug-23-04 10:45 AM, #17
                                                                            RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts), brokenrodguy, Aug-23-04 11:52 AM, #18
                                                                                 RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts), jdpilot, Aug-23-04 01:22 PM, #19
RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts), WarnerC, Aug-23-04 09:06 PM, #20
RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts), thegame, Aug-24-04 02:24 AM, #21
      RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts), jtracker, Aug-25-04 12:52 PM, #22
           RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts), thegame, Aug-30-04 09:54 AM, #23
                RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts), jtracker, Sep-01-04 01:07 AM, #24
                     RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts), thegame, Sep-01-04 02:11 AM, #25
                          RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts), thegame, Sep-02-04 05:10 AM, #26
                               RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts), thegame, Sep-03-04 05:28 AM, #27
                                    RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts), Ryan_Hes, Sep-03-04 11:16 PM, #28
                                         RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts), thegame, Sep-04-04 05:04 AM, #29
                                              RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts), Ryan_Hes, Sep-04-04 10:25 PM, #30
                                                   RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts), thegame, Sep-20-04 02:18 AM, #31
                                                        RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts), jdpilot, Sep-20-04 07:15 AM, #32
                                                             RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts), HipHop615, Sep-20-04 02:58 PM, #33
                                                                  RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts), brokenrodguy, Sep-20-04 03:56 PM, #34
                                                                       RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts), thegame, Sep-21-04 02:19 AM, #35
                                                                            RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts), er0ckz, Sep-21-04 07:15 AM, #36
                                                                            RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts), brokenrodguy, Sep-21-04 07:51 AM, #37
                                                                                 RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts), thegame, Sep-21-04 01:32 PM, #38
                                                                                      RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts), thegame, Sep-23-04 03:20 PM, #39

ShadowRuleZAug-20-04 04:10 AM
Member since Jun 19th 2004
118 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#52855, "RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts)"
In response to Reply # 0

YGM.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

djtrickeeAug-20-04 05:41 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#52861, "RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts)"
In response to Reply # 0

Package deal on all this???

Upper gasket set including Valve Cover gaskets
Oil pan gasket
TB pulley
TB tensionioner bracket, pulley, and bolts
Tensioner

Let me know

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

thegameAug-21-04 03:10 AM
1311 posts,
#52962, "RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts)"
In response to Reply # 2
Aug-21-04 03:14 AM by thegame

ShadowRuleZ - YGM

djtrickee - u have a PM

^FOR SALE^

thegameAug-21-04 03:14 AM
1311 posts,
#52963, "RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts)"
In response to Reply # 3

I also have ARP head studs for sale.

^FOR SALE^

jdpilotAug-21-04 03:23 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1128 posts,
#52964, "RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts)"
In response to Reply # 4

Would you sell your black sideskirts separately?? If so, I have dibs. Email me. Thanks my CBCC brotha!

Second Place "Sanford Sound SLAP 2005" Mild 2-Door
http://www.sanfordsound.com/carwash2005.htm
Second Place "Scrapefest 2002" 2nd Gen Mild
1995 GS AT, 97-99 Conversion.
2000 BMW Z3 2.8
1999 Chevy K2500 crew cab
5 jets skis, 3 snowmobiles, 2 ATVs. BRAAP!
Member # 1147

thegameAug-21-04 11:03 PM
1311 posts,
#53097, "RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts)"
In response to Reply # 5

Id like to sell the whole kit toether. But if you can find someone else that seriously wants the front and rear, Ill split the kit up.

^FOR SALE^

HipHop615Aug-22-04 08:31 AM
Member since Sep 14th 2003
2333 posts,
#53131, "RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts)"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by jdpilot
Would you sell your black sideskirts separately?? If so, I have dibs. Email me. Thanks my CBCC brotha!

Can i ask a stupid question? What the hell is CBCC?

Parts 4 Sale:

BRAND NEW Unorthodox UDP
Used Black Widow Front Bumper (Needs Work)
Used SF1 Front Bumper (Needs Work)
Used OEM Carbon Fiber Hood (GI)
Tenzo Type 2 Silencers (GI)
Used FMIC 22x8x2.5
95 Heater Core

Just Ask Q's & Make Offers HipHop615@yahoo.com

djtrickeeAug-22-04 09:18 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#53134, "RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts)"
In response to Reply # 7

1st rule of CBCC... dont talk about CBCC
2nd rule of CBCC...

Built. That's All...
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

HipHop615Aug-22-04 09:24 AM
2333 posts,
#53136, "RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts)"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by djtrickee
1st rule of CBCC... dont talk about CBCC 2nd rule of CBCC...

Ummmm ok....

Parts 4 Sale:

BRAND NEW Unorthodox UDP
Used FMIC 22x8x2.5
95 Heater Core

98starGSAug-22-04 09:58 AM
Member since Nov 11th 2003
528 posts,
#53145, "RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts)"
In response to Reply # 9

please shoot me a PM about those arp head bolts.

Smoke HondaAug-22-04 11:17 AM
Member since Oct 27th 2002
563 posts,
#53153, "RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts)"
In response to Reply # 10

if you DO split the kit, I seriously want the front. email smokehonda@hotmail.com oh yea, if it's cheap enough, i'll take the rear too.

Kaoz78Aug-22-04 01:53 PM
Member since Dec 20th 2003
407 posts,
#53168, "RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts)"
In response to Reply # 11

CBCC= Clean Black Car Club

I would have said anything. but seeing as how my RS is red I don't think I'll be a member anytime soon anyway.

HipHop615Aug-22-04 05:04 PM
2333 posts,
#53198, "RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts)"
In response to Reply # 12

Originally posted by Kaoz78
CBCC= Clean Black Car Club I would have said anything. but seeing as how my RS is red I don't think I'll be a member anytime soon anyway.

Thanks Kaoz....i didnt know it was that difficult to answer a simple question (referring to dj)

Parts 4 Sale:

BRAND NEW Unorthodox UDP
Used FMIC 22x8x2.5
95 Heater Core

brokenrodguyAug-22-04 05:52 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2004
556 posts,
#53204, "RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts)"
In response to Reply # 13

did you sell these parts yet ?

Timing belt - make offer
TB pulley - make offer
Tensioner - make offer

need to do my 64k maint. :p

thegameAug-23-04 05:09 AM
1311 posts,
#53220, "RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts)"
In response to Reply # 14

^ nope, still for sale.

^FOR SALE^

fastpunkAug-23-04 09:27 AM
Member since May 29th 2004
95 posts,
#53241, "RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts)"
In response to Reply # 15

I want the headstuds if you still have them hit me up.

chrysler kidAug-23-04 10:45 AM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
#53255, "RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts)"
In response to Reply # 16

whats the lowest you will take for the kit. pm me because i dont want to lowball you

11.65 @ 115

brokenrodguyAug-23-04 11:52 AM
556 posts,
#53270, "RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts)"
In response to Reply # 17

Timing belt - make offer
TB pulley - make offer
Tensioner - make offer

How much for all those shipped to 08757

jdpilotAug-23-04 01:22 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1128 posts,
#53280, "RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts)"
In response to Reply # 18

If smoke honda takes the front and rear, don't forget me on the sides. Thanks!

2000 BMW Z3 2.8
Member # 1147

WarnerCAug-23-04 09:06 PM
Member since May 08th 2004
618 posts,
#53327, "RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts)"
In response to Reply # 0

i want the rear bumper, pm me

Don't work for the system, Let the system work for you.

thegameAug-24-04 02:24 AM
1311 posts,
#53350, "RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts)"
In response to Reply # 20

Ok. I think I have updated you all (e-mail or PM). Get back to me.

^FOR SALE^

jtrackerAug-25-04 12:52 PM
Member since Aug 25th 2004
72 posts,
#53548, "RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts)"
In response to Reply # 21

Is the whole bodykit still available? If so email or pm me the price you want for them! Thanks,
Justin

thegameAug-30-04 09:54 AM
1311 posts,
#53943, "RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts)"
In response to Reply # 22

everything is still for sale.

^FOR SALE^

jtrackerSep-01-04 01:07 AM
Member since Aug 25th 2004
72 posts,
#54158, "RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts)"
In response to Reply # 23

How much for the bodykit??

thegameSep-01-04 02:11 AM
1311 posts,
#54163, "RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts)"
In response to Reply # 24

If you buy the whole kit, lowest ill take is $350. Buyer pays shipping.

^FOR SALE^

thegameSep-02-04 05:10 AM
1311 posts,
#54299, "RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts)"
In response to Reply # 25

Someone please buy this stuff! Im moving within 1-2 months and need to sell this stuff.

^FOR SALE^

thegameSep-03-04 05:28 AM
1311 posts,
#54385, "RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts)"
In response to Reply # 26

turbo timer SOLD!

i doubt it... but if someone is interested in anything else, ill be gone for 2 weeks. so unless i can use the internet at a library, i wont be on.

^FOR SALE^

Ryan_HesSep-03-04 11:16 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
#54449, "RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts)"
In response to Reply # 27

Id pay 200 for all the timing belt stuff....brackets..pullys belt..tensioner etc...

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

thegameSep-04-04 05:04 AM
1311 posts,
#54466, "RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts)"
In response to Reply # 28

ok, im leaving for about 2 weeks. ill be back sept 20th.

ryan hes - ill get ahold of you when I return. but if u wanted just the timing stuff (not the water pump, oil pan gasket, and upper gasket set), then it's yours. we'll discuss final details once i return (unless i can find a computer to use, but i still couldnt ship them).

^FOR SALE^

Ryan_HesSep-04-04 10:25 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
#54506, "RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts)"
In response to Reply # 29
Sep-04-04 10:26 PM by Ryan_Hes

I can wait, no problem -- get a hold of me when you reutrn....I just need the timing belt parts by mid October. I need everything required for a Fresh timing belt job. Waterpump, tensioner, brackets, etc... we'll talk more once you return. Also, do need the upper gasket set.... like i said, we'll talk more.

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

thegameSep-20-04 02:18 AM
1311 posts,
#55897, "RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts)"
In response to Reply # 30

im back in town

hester... PMd

^FOR SALE^

jdpilotSep-20-04 07:15 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1128 posts,
#55917, "RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts)"
In response to Reply # 31

Still interested here in the skirts....Keep that in mind. Any better pix of them???

2000 BMW Z3 2.8
Member # 1147

HipHop615Sep-20-04 02:58 PM
2333 posts,
#55974, "RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts)"
In response to Reply # 32

WHere are you located?

Parts 4 Sale:

BRAND NEW Unorthodox UDP - $150 Shipped OBO
NEW C-Wings Carbon Fiber Double Sided TD3000GT Hood - $450 OBO (Problem with Underside)
Used OEM Carbon Fiber Hood (Sale Pending)
Autometer Phantom Boost Gauge - $39 Shipped OBO
Single 12" Sub Box - $20 OBO
Used FMIC 22x8x2.5 - $100 Shipped OBO
95 Heater Core - $35 Shipped OBO
94-97 Acura Integra Blitz Front - $75 OBO
97-01 Honda Prelude BW Rear - $75 OBO

Just Ask Q's & Make Offers (IM IN SO. CALI) HipHop615@yahoo.com

brokenrodguySep-20-04 03:56 PM
556 posts,
#55980, "RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts)"
In response to Reply # 33

Hey are you still selling me the whole main. kit for what we talked bout ?

thegameSep-21-04 02:19 AM
1311 posts,
#56004, "RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts)"
In response to Reply # 34

jdpilot - your still in mind. cant find anyone that wants to buy the rest of it though. i dont have any more pics.

HipHop615 - PMd

brokenrodguy - i dunno? i dont remember what we talked about. post it up.

^FOR SALE^

er0ckzSep-21-04 07:15 AM
Member since Mar 28th 2004
431 posts,
#56018, "RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts)"
In response to Reply # 35

is that blitz kit fiberglass or urethane? pm me how much shipping is to this located 11385 (new york). i'll see if i can afford it.

HRC S16G. FMIC. 8.5:1 JE PISTONS. CROWER RODS.

engz
www.cnnmotorsports.com | http://www.cardomain.com/id/el2ocz33

brokenrodguySep-21-04 07:51 AM
556 posts,
#56020, "RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts)"
In response to Reply # 35

we talked bout all the stuff i need for my 60k maintance but I didnt have cash till u got back

thegameSep-21-04 01:32 PM
1311 posts,
#56042, "RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts)"
In response to Reply # 37

er0ckz - PMd
brokenrodguy - PMd

^FOR SALE^

thegameSep-23-04 03:20 PM
1311 posts,
#56269, "RE: Items for sale (bodykit and rebuild/maintence parts)"
In response to Reply # 38

zzzzzz...

^FOR SALE^

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #52849 Previous topic | Next topic