Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #476
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: kmc suicide 19in fs take a look" Previous topic | Next topic
widebodyeclipseOct-08-02 07:01 AM
Member since Jun 25th 2002
535 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#476, "FS: kmc suicide 19in fs take a look"

my boy is selling his kmc suicide rims
they are 19 by 7.5 i think they are the aluminum with a polished lip. in perfect shape they are on his show car. they retail for the rims like close to 2 grand and he will let them go for like 1000
email me if you are interested and i will talk with him. you can find the wheel on kmcs web site
thanks
ben

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2134181717&mode=slideshow
t3/t4 setup, je pistone, eagle rods,aem cam gears, crane cams, port and polished head w swirl polished valves, avcr, autometer gauges to be installed, kaminari widebody kit shaved rain seals, door handles, tail lights, relocated gas cap, double humped hood, house of kolors candybrandywine 20in weld evo wheels, air ride, custom fiberglass work (dash interior) more to come just not enough time

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: FS: kmc suicide 19in fs take a look, widebodyeclipse, Oct-10-02 02:34 AM, #1
RE: FS: kmc suicide 19in fs take a look, proDMD, Oct-10-02 03:49 AM, #2
      RE: FS: kmc suicide 19in fs take a look, Logic3, Oct-10-02 06:01 AM, #3
RE: FS: kmc suicide 19in fs take a look, widebodyeclipse, Oct-10-02 06:28 AM, #4
RE: FS: kmc suicide 19in fs take a look, BuckNutty, Oct-13-02 07:21 PM, #5
      RE: FS: kmc suicide 19in fs take a look, widebodyeclipse, Oct-18-02 09:49 AM, #6

widebodyeclipseOct-10-02 02:34 AM
535 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#477, "RE: FS: kmc suicide 19in fs take a look"
In response to Reply # 0

sorry guys i wrote the wrong price down. he said he would sell them for 850 plus shipping. let me kno

t3/t4 setup, je pistone, eagle rods,aem cam gears, crane cams, port and polished head w swirl polished valves, avcr, autometer gauges to be installed, kaminari widebody kit shaved rain seals, door handles, tail lights, relocated gas cap, double humped hood, house of kolors candybrandywine 20in weld evo wheels, air ride, custom fiberglass work (dash interior) more to come just not enough time

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

proDMDOct-10-02 03:49 AM
Old School 2GNTer
580 posts,
#478, "RE: FS: kmc suicide 19in fs take a look"
In response to Reply # 1

post a pic I cant find the suicide rim on the KMC site

AFX/UDP,AEM,AF/X 55mm TB,50 shot of NOS,Glenn's short shifter,17" tantrum,prokit KYB AGX,JL stealthbox sony headunit,audiobahn amp,M3 style mirrors,Blue leds,yellow fogs,reverse ind,w

Logic3Oct-10-02 06:01 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1227 posts,
#479, "RE: FS: kmc suicide 19in fs take a look"
In response to Reply # 2

This what I got when I searched for them

widebodyeclipseOct-10-02 06:28 AM
535 posts,
#480, "RE: FS: kmc suicide 19in fs take a look"
In response to Reply # 0

thats the 1
its just not chrome. it has a polished lip though. a really nice wheel and the best thing is that its 7.5 wide so it fits without mods. not like my 20s. really is a nice wheel. he is on air and it tucks without any problem. he just bought the same wheel but chrome.
light weight for a 19.
talk to you latr
ben

BuckNuttyOct-13-02 07:21 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#481, "RE: FS: kmc suicide 19in fs take a look"
In response to Reply # 4

no tires come with i take it??

widebodyeclipseOct-18-02 09:49 AM
535 posts,
#482, "RE: FS: kmc suicide 19in fs take a look"
In response to Reply # 5

for that price, naw tires he took off and put them on the new rims. very nice wheels and you can put them on a stock or lowered eclipse with out modding any.
let me know
ben

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #476 Previous topic | Next topic