Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #47573
View in linear mode

Subject: "Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!" Previous topic | Next topic
TalonSpeedJun-28-04 10:02 PM
Member since Oct 15th 2002
446 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47573, "Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!"
Jun-28-04 10:10 PM by TalonSpeed

Well the time has come for me to leave the 2gnt community. EVERY performance mod is for sale. Items noted with (*) means I will need your stock stuff for a core trade in and items noted with (**) mean local pickup only. Everything is sold AS IS, but is in good working condition. Money talks and BS walks, so dont call dibs then not pay for weeks, and Highest bidder wins, hehehhehe

ENG\TRANS:
-AFX ECU 97MT * - used for about 6-8 months one of the best mods I have done. I have used this ECU with a 100shot of nitrous on PUMP GAS. $400 + your 96 or 97 MT ECU. 9 week turn around time at Howell or get mine today.

-Crane #16 cams - used for 10 months, one of the best mods I have done. $300

-AEM Cam gears * - used for 10 months, silver in color with the new revised stronger bolts. $100 + stock cam gears

-JeepTB\Plenum * - 60mm TB with ported upper plenum. EGR is blocked so plenum is very clean. TB was just cleaned and painted black. Very good mod $125 + stock upper plenum and TB

-Solid front motor mount – totally eliminated all wheel hop $30

-Magnecore 8.5mm Red wires – used for 2 months $25

-OBX header * - header was sealed with HT silicone sealant than wrapped in header wrap, then seal again. Black sealant and black header wrap. This is the newer style OBX header with the revised merge collector and different welding technique on the head flange. $150 + stock header

-Test Pipe * - 2.25 Test pipe. This mod gives the 420a a lot of top end power. $35 + stock cat

- AMI LSD - proven to be the best slip in diff. insert out there in a head to head comparison. Comes with machined spider gears, saffing tabs. With this lsd I left two black marks every time. $200

-Slave cylinder - new $40

SUSPENSION
- RX7 FD wheels ** - 16X8 light weight rims with Dunlop SP sport tires. 70-80% tread life on them. No curbs no scratches. Comes with rear spacer $450 WILL NOT SHIP

-17" 2003 Eclipse GT wheels ** - 60-80% tread life on them, still look brand new, no curbs no scratches $400 WILL NOT SHIP

-H&R Sport Springs\KYB GR-2 shocks * - 30k miles on them. Shocks have liftetime warranty. This setup is good for a nice sporty ride without teeth rattling harshness. $225 + your stock setup preassembled

-Ingalls Camber Kit - for the front, if the shocks\springs dont sell, this doesnt sell either. Fixed all my negative camber issues. $100

-Rear Lower Tie Bar - $30

-Front Lower Tie Bar - $25

MISC:
-Gauge Bezel 2 Pod - this is the bezel that goes where the stock bezel goes and gas two openings for additional gauges $50

-Cut shifter - stock shifter has been cut down about 1.25 inches $15

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!, silvereclipse30, Jun-28-04 10:10 PM, #1
RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!, TalonSpeed, Jun-28-04 10:11 PM, #2
      RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!, silvereclipse30, Jun-28-04 10:13 PM, #3
           RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!, Sorry_i_Win, Jun-29-04 01:57 AM, #4
                RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!, EclipsedChef, Jun-29-04 05:07 AM, #5
                     RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!, Pushin420a, Jun-29-04 06:12 AM, #6
                          RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!, TeamDR1665, Jun-29-04 06:22 AM, #7
                               RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!, JWoodley, Jun-29-04 07:37 AM, #8
                                    RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!, Sorry_i_Win, Jun-29-04 07:43 AM, #9
                                         RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!, Teamdougie2, Jun-29-04 07:50 AM, #10
                                              RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!, JWoodley, Jun-29-04 09:32 AM, #11
                                              RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!, GorkoRacing, Jun-29-04 09:43 AM, #12
                                                   RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!, JWoodley, Jun-29-04 10:42 AM, #13
                                                        RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!, GorkoRacing, Jun-29-04 11:28 AM, #14
RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!, RyaN95i4, Jun-29-04 11:33 AM, #15
RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!, TalonSpeed, Jun-29-04 03:02 PM, #16
      RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!, Teamdougie2, Jun-30-04 03:59 AM, #17
           RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!, Initial DSM, Jun-30-04 05:26 AM, #18
                RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!, GorkoRacing, Jun-30-04 11:39 AM, #19
RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!, Teamdougie2, Jun-30-04 01:15 PM, #20
RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!, TalonSpeed, Jun-30-04 05:28 PM, #21
      RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!, GorkoRacing, Jul-01-04 03:16 AM, #22
           RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!, GorkoRacing, Jul-01-04 07:12 AM, #23
                RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!, Teamdougie2, Jul-01-04 04:58 PM, #24
                     RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!, Teamdougie2, Jul-04-04 12:56 PM, #25
                          RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!, TalonSpeed, Jul-04-04 12:57 PM, #26
                               RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!, TalonSpeed, Jul-04-04 12:59 PM, #27
                               RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!, Teamdougie2, Jul-04-04 01:01 PM, #28
                                    RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!, silvereclipse30, Jul-04-04 01:19 PM, #29
                                         RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!, TalonSpeed, Jul-05-04 08:44 PM, #30
                                              RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!, TalonSpeed, Jul-06-04 03:03 PM, #31
                                                   RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!, Teamdougie2, Jul-07-04 08:39 AM, #32
                                                        RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!, Teamdougie2, Jul-08-04 07:46 AM, #33
                                                             RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!, GorkoRacing, Jul-08-04 09:06 AM, #34
                                                                  RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!, TalonSpeed, Jul-08-04 06:00 PM, #35
                                                                       RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Jul-09-04 08:17 AM, #36
                                                                            RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!, TalonSpeed, Jul-09-04 12:56 PM, #37
                                                                                 RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!, Teamdougie2, Jul-10-04 01:57 PM, #38
                                                                                      RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!, Initial DSM, Jul-10-04 02:45 PM, #39
                                                                                      RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!, TalonSpeed, Jul-10-04 06:41 PM, #40
                                                                                           RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!, TalonSpeed, Jul-10-04 06:42 PM, #41
                                                                                                RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!, GorkoRacing, Jul-12-04 10:24 AM, #42
                                                                                                     RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!, TalonSpeed, Jul-24-04 02:07 PM, #43
                                                                                                          RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!, JWoodley, Jul-25-04 04:48 PM, #44
                                                                                                               RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!, totaleklipse97, Jul-25-04 06:02 PM, #45
                                                                                                                    RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!, totaleklipse97, Jul-28-04 07:59 PM, #46

silvereclipse30Jun-28-04 10:10 PM
Member since Jan 11th 2004
1661 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47575, "RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!"
In response to Reply # 0
Jun-28-04 10:33 PM by silvereclipse30

I want the shifter.....test pipe also....

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TalonSpeedJun-28-04 10:11 PM
446 posts,
#47577, "RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!"
In response to Reply # 1

I accept Paypal (clyons17@cs.com) email: Clyons17@cs.com and aim Clyons17

silvereclipse30Jun-28-04 10:13 PM
1661 posts,
#47578, "RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!"
In response to Reply # 2

r u online???

Sorry_i_WinJun-29-04 01:57 AM
Member since Jul 10th 2002
1910 posts,
#47582, "RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!"
In response to Reply # 3

I'm interested in the AMI LSD. Got pics? I just bought a phantom grip, but I like the fact the this one has the spider gears too...

Also, will you take $50 shipped for both lower tie bars?

Anyone know anyone who can help me tune this in the Pittsburgh area (Greensburg)?

EclipsedChefJun-29-04 05:07 AM
Old School 2GNTer
987 posts,
#47596, "RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!"
In response to Reply # 4
Jun-29-04 05:09 AM by EclipsedChef

i want the magnecore wires! I'll catch you on aim if i can.

Aem Cold Air AFX 55mm TB
Fidanza Cam Gears NGK Wires
AFX UDP Greddy Header
Gutted Cat Greddy Evo Catback
Energy Suspension MMI Eibach Sportlines
Tokico Blues...always more to come

Pushin420aJun-29-04 06:12 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1877 posts,
#47601, "RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!"
In response to Reply # 5

Watch out with that price on the ECU man I was askin around that same price and without a stock computer in exchange and I got yelled at...

~Lee

"CHECK OUT THE NEW CARBON KNIGHT AUTO"
still under construction
http://hometown.aol.com/pushin420a/index.html

Please help fix my car..
"DONATIONS ARE WELCOME"

***MODS***
Afx/Race computer, V2CAI, 60MM TB, P&P intake, Cam Gears, Exhaust
Tein Drop springs, Tokico 5-way adjustables.

***Mods to come***
Crane Cams,UDP,full greddy exhaust,headers

Lots of Show!!

TeamDR1665Jun-29-04 06:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#47605, "RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!"
In response to Reply # 6

Dibs on the cam gears. ygm sir.

TY

JWoodleyJun-29-04 07:37 AM
Member since Mar 27th 2003
2335 posts,
#47611, "RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!"
In response to Reply # 7
Jun-29-04 07:41 AM by JWoodley

Also interested in the AMI LSD. Is this the race setup? Damn, I live in AL and cant get in touch w/ the guy... LMK.

Whatta about selling the head as a whole?

Sorry_i_WinJun-29-04 07:43 AM
Member since Jul 10th 2002
1910 posts,
#47614, "RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by JWoodley
Also interested in the AMI LSD. Is this the race setup? Damn, I live in AL and cant get in touch w/ the guy... LMK. Whatta about selling the head as a whole?

Hey man.. sell me your tranny and I'll let u have dibs on the LSD.

Anyone know anyone who can help me tune this in the Pittsburgh area (Greensburg)?

Teamdougie2Jun-29-04 07:50 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2982 posts,
#47618, "RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!"
In response to Reply # 9

I'd like to buy the Crane 16 cams and AEM cam gears together. Will you accept $350?

Doug

Xtreme Performance Services

Race Engines · Transmissions · Turbo Systems · EFI & Tuning · Fabrication · Welding
www.xtremefabrications.com

JWoodleyJun-29-04 09:32 AM
2335 posts,
#47629, "RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!"
In response to Reply # 10

Deal/Sale pending on the ecu and lsd (hopefully). =)

GorkoRacingJun-29-04 09:43 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1757 posts,
#47630, "RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!"
In response to Reply # 10

I want the lsd if the others dont take it. I gots $$ waiting.

JWoodleyJun-29-04 10:42 AM
2335 posts,
#47631, "RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!"
In response to Reply # 12

Anthony, you turd. I got the AMI guys number you can have it. lol.

GorkoRacingJun-29-04 11:28 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1757 posts,
#47642, "RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!"
In response to Reply # 13

lol i mean im down the road from the fooker. I guess that'd work yeah hook me up with the number. That is if i dont gets this one

RyaN95i4Jun-29-04 11:33 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2152 posts,
#47643, "RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!"
In response to Reply # 0

I sent you an email about the solid front motor mount.

Thanks,
Ryan

95 Avenger
ATX->MTX Swap
Holset HX40 @ 26 psi

TalonSpeedJun-29-04 03:02 PM
446 posts,
#47670, "RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!"
In response to Reply # 15

Shifter sold

Teamdougie2Jun-30-04 03:59 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2982 posts,
#47720, "RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!"
In response to Reply # 16

I'm sending payment in a few hours for the Crane #16 cams and AEM silver cam gears... just need to move some money around my accounts. Thanks!

Doug

Race Engines · Transmissions · Turbo Systems · EFI & Tuning · Fabrication · Welding

Initial DSMJun-30-04 05:26 AM
Member since Sep 23rd 2003
2833 posts,
#47726, "RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!"
In response to Reply # 17

Originally posted by dougie2
I'm sending payment in a few hours for the Crane #16 cams and AEM silver cam gears... just need to move some money around my accounts. Thanks!

damnit! lol

GorkoRacingJun-30-04 11:39 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1757 posts,
#47770, "RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!"
In response to Reply # 18
Jun-30-04 11:43 AM by GorkoRacing

I'll send you payment asap for the lsd if it's the race prep/heavy duty one, not the basic and if its not already sold of course

Teamdougie2Jun-30-04 01:15 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2982 posts,
#47787, "RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!"
In response to Reply # 0

I just sent you PayPal for $375 (without my gear) for the Crane #16 cams and AEM silver cam gears. Let me know what's up with shipping.

Doug

TalonSpeedJun-30-04 05:28 PM
446 posts,
#47813, "RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!"
In response to Reply # 20

cams and cam gears sold
motor mount sold
spark plug wires sold

GorkoRacingJul-01-04 03:16 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1757 posts,
#47834, "RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!"
In response to Reply # 21
Jul-01-04 03:20 AM by GorkoRacing

Sent you an email to get the lsd from ya. You prefer paypal or can i send ya a Money order? The reason I ask is because paypal will have to get the money outta my account to put in which takes like 3-4 days. I can get a money order out to you today which might be faster. I'll see if i can overnight the money order to you as well. Thanks,
Anthony

GorkoRacingJul-01-04 07:12 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1757 posts,
#47844, "RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!"
In response to Reply # 22

I got money out of my acct so i can get a money order if you will do that and I also started the transfer process of putting money into my paypal acct if you dont want me to send you a mo for the LSD.
Thanks
Anthony

Teamdougie2Jul-01-04 04:58 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2982 posts,
#47900, "RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!"
In response to Reply # 23

When will you be shipping my stuff? Thanks.

Doug

Teamdougie2Jul-04-04 12:56 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2982 posts,
#48130, "RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!"
In response to Reply # 24

I haven't heard anything from you since I sent you money via PayPal. I'm wondering if you've shipped my stuff yet. I'll try to send you an email. Thanks.

Doug

TalonSpeedJul-04-04 12:57 PM
446 posts,
#48131, "RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!"
In response to Reply # 25

I have sent everything that was paid for out via USPS Two day shipping

TalonSpeedJul-04-04 12:59 PM
446 posts,
#48132, "RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!"
In response to Reply # 26

LSD and shifter SOLD

OH AND I FINALLY GOT A TRANSMISSION !!!! YES

Teamdougie2Jul-04-04 01:01 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2982 posts,
#48134, "RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!"
In response to Reply # 26

Damn! Quickest reply ever dude. Thanks for the response. I sent an e-mail and PM too... just ignore those. Thanks!

Doug

silvereclipse30Jul-04-04 01:19 PM
1661 posts,
#48135, "RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!"
In response to Reply # 28

u sent me part of the symborski shift kit....where's the sleeve???

TalonSpeedJul-05-04 08:44 PM
446 posts,
#48285, "RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!"
In response to Reply # 29

bump somebody better grab this ECU

TalonSpeedJul-06-04 03:03 PM
446 posts,
#48373, "RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!"
In response to Reply # 30

spec stage 3 clutch used for 8 months forsale also, make offer

Teamdougie2Jul-07-04 08:39 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2982 posts,
#48474, "RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!"
In response to Reply # 31

It's been more than a 2-days (that's how you shipped it) and the cams and gears haven't arrived. Do you have a tracking number?

Doug

Teamdougie2Jul-08-04 07:46 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2982 posts,
#48628, "RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!"
In response to Reply # 32

Didn't come today either... please get back with me.

Doug

GorkoRacingJul-08-04 09:06 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1757 posts,
#48634, "RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!"
In response to Reply # 33

You got my moneyorder this morning according to UPS. Let me know when you ship me the lsd please. Thanks

TalonSpeedJul-08-04 06:00 PM
446 posts,
#48724, "RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!"
In response to Reply # 34

will ship first thing tomorrow mornin

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneJul-09-04 08:17 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#48753, "RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!"
In response to Reply # 35

Any particular reason why you won't ship the rims?

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

TalonSpeedJul-09-04 12:56 PM
446 posts,
#48781, "RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!"
In response to Reply # 36

They are so big and heavy. Where are u located. Be prepared for a high shipping cost. i shipped a 2gnt differential off today with 2 day shipping, it cost $19.00 and that doesnt weight as much as one rim.

Where u located, might can work something out.

Teamdougie2Jul-10-04 01:57 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2982 posts,
#48852, "RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!"
In response to Reply # 37
Jul-10-04 01:59 PM by dougie2

I finally did get my stuff today and everything is in good condition. I'm very happy about that. However, you shipped them USPS Standard Mail, NOT "2 day air" as stated. No insurance, tracking, priority... just stamps. Took a damn week to get from NC to TN. That sucked.

Everything is in great condition though, and it was a good deal! Thanks!

Doug

Initial DSMJul-10-04 02:45 PM
Member since Sep 23rd 2003
2833 posts,
#48857, "RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!"
In response to Reply # 38

The use of USPS should be banned on 2gnt.

TalonSpeedJul-10-04 06:41 PM
446 posts,
#48873, "RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!"
In response to Reply # 38

Originally posted by dougie2
I finally did get my stuff today and everything is in good condition. I'm very happy about that. However, you shipped them USPS Standard Mail, NOT "2 day air" as stated. No insurance, tracking, priority... just stamps. Took a damn week to get from NC to TN. That sucked. Everything is in great condition though, and it was a good deal! Thanks!

I saw the old fart behind the counter taking stamps from under some shelf and putting them on the box. I told him 2 day shipping. I shipped like 4-5 packages out that same day and they were all 2day. dont know why that one wouldnt be

TalonSpeedJul-10-04 06:42 PM
446 posts,
#48874, "RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!"
In response to Reply # 40

RX7 rims are sold

GorkoRacingJul-12-04 10:24 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1757 posts,
#48985, "RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!"
In response to Reply # 41

Got the Diff today. thanks again Cordell OMGHI2POINTS2U

TalonSpeedJul-24-04 02:07 PM
446 posts,
#50136, "RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!"
In response to Reply # 42

afx ecu SOLD
Jeep TB SOLD

JWoodleyJul-25-04 04:48 PM
2335 posts,
#50246, "RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!"
In response to Reply # 43

what about the head?

totaleklipse97Jul-25-04 06:02 PM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
#50267, "RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!"
In response to Reply # 44

how much shipped for the rear lower tie bar to 46637... oh and do u have a pic of it?

my car will sound like, bumbabumbubavrooooooooooooooomrooooooooahhhhhhhhhhhhh, kishhhhhh
www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=643
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

totaleklipse97Jul-28-04 07:59 PM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
#50589, "RE: Back To Stock Blowout Sale !!!"
In response to Reply # 45

Originally posted by totaleklipse97
how much shipped for the rear lower tie bar to 46637... oh and do u have a pic of it? my car will sound like, bumbabumbubavrooooooooooooooomrooooooooahhhhhhhhhhhhh, kishhhhhh www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=643 VW= The joy of driving DSM= The frustration of fixing

my car will sound like, bumbabumbubavrooooooooooooooomrooooooooahhhhhhhhhhhhh, kishhhhhh
www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=643
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #47573 Previous topic | Next topic